PDA

View Full Version : Red, White & Blue is racist once again

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 10:38 AM
I think this shit has to stop. I don't care if the other school is more diverse, 100% hispanic, black or purple. Our countries flag is the color of red white and blue, and no one should ever be condemned for wearing her colors. Why in the world would kids from another school be offended - EVEN IF - they are refugees, illegals or whatever. If they came here, and are now in the USA, then why would they be offended? I say get the F out if you don't like it.

Basically what is being said is that "white" people from whatever side of town, should refrain from being too white, and refrain from wearing America's colors...?

-----

Iowa High School Kids Attacked for 'BLATANT Racism' of Wearing Red, White, and Blue

Students from one Iowa high school apologized to the principal of a rival school after spectators at a basketball game found the red, white, and blue attire of fans offensive.

"This is an example of BLATANT racism," Ty Leggett, an alumnus of Valley High School, said on the school's Facebook page. Valley High School fans reportedly dressed in red, white, and blue for a game last Wednesday against Des Moines North High School, whose basketball team includes players from refugee families, The College Fix reported.

"ALL participating should have been pulled and banned from ALL VHS extracurricular events for the remainder of the year!" Leggett's declared in his post. "As a parent, I'd be mortified that my son or daughter thought this way, acted in this fashion and refrained from taking a stand against this 21st century inexcusable behavior!"

Erin Ness Carter, a mother living in the school district, remarked that "for the supporters of one team from a primarily white part of town to paint themselves as the 'team of the USA' it strongly implies that the other team, the less white team, is less American."

Many commenting on Facebook were offended at the very idea that the American flag colors could be offensive. "This country is the United States of America and our country colors are red, white, and blue no matter what color of skin you have or what race you are," current Valley High student Mallorie Paige Sander, commented. "The intentions to offend anyone by wearing USA themed clothing was no where in the thoughts of our student body, why would it be? We all live in America."

"We had a USA theme, which we've done many times in the past," Valley freshman Dayna Dunnwald told KCCI Des Moines. "It's really sad, and I hope everyone can resolve it in the end because no one at Valley meant it that way. And it was just for fun."

One coach for the other team disagreed. "Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking," Morgan Wheat, assistant coach of the Des Moines North basketball team, told WHO-TV.com. "Kids are kids, I get it, but I do have questions. I want to know why."

The head coach, Chad Ryan, backed away from questioning the Valley High students' motives. "I don't want to judge those young people not knowing their motives," Ryan told The Des Moines Register. "What I will say is we're proud of our diversity at North High School — not only on our basketball team, but our population."

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/14/iowa-high-school-kids-attacked-for-blatant-racism-of-wearing-red-white-and-blue/

Gunny
03-15-2017, 10:53 AM
I think this shit has to stop. I don't care if the other school is more diverse, 100% hispanic, black or purple. Our countries flag is the color of red white and blue, and no one should ever be condemned for wearing her colors. Why in the world would kids from another school be offended - EVEN IF - they are refugees, illegals or whatever. If they came here, and are now in the USA, then why would they be offended? I say get the F out if you don't like it.

Basically what is being said is that "white" people from whatever side of town, should refrain from being too white, and refrain from wearing America's colors...?

-----

Iowa High School Kids Attacked for 'BLATANT Racism' of Wearing Red, White, and Blue

Students from one Iowa high school apologized to the principal of a rival school after spectators at a basketball game found the red, white, and blue attire of fans offensive.

"This is an example of BLATANT racism," Ty Leggett, an alumnus of Valley High School, said on the school's Facebook page. Valley High School fans reportedly dressed in red, white, and blue for a game last Wednesday against Des Moines North High School, whose basketball team includes players from refugee families, The College Fix reported.

"ALL participating should have been pulled and banned from ALL VHS extracurricular events for the remainder of the year!" Leggett's declared in his post. "As a parent, I'd be mortified that my son or daughter thought this way, acted in this fashion and refrained from taking a stand against this 21st century inexcusable behavior!"

Erin Ness Carter, a mother living in the school district, remarked that "for the supporters of one team from a primarily white part of town to paint themselves as the 'team of the USA' it strongly implies that the other team, the less white team, is less American."

Many commenting on Facebook were offended at the very idea that the American flag colors could be offensive. "This country is the United States of America and our country colors are red, white, and blue no matter what color of skin you have or what race you are," current Valley High student Mallorie Paige Sander, commented. "The intentions to offend anyone by wearing USA themed clothing was no where in the thoughts of our student body, why would it be? We all live in America."

"We had a USA theme, which we've done many times in the past," Valley freshman Dayna Dunnwald told KCCI Des Moines. "It's really sad, and I hope everyone can resolve it in the end because no one at Valley meant it that way. And it was just for fun."

One coach for the other team disagreed. "Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking," Morgan Wheat, assistant coach of the Des Moines North basketball team, told WHO-TV.com. "Kids are kids, I get it, but I do have questions. I want to know why."

The head coach, Chad Ryan, backed away from questioning the Valley High students' motives. "I don't want to judge those young people not knowing their motives," Ryan told The Des Moines Register. "What I will say is we're proud of our diversity at North High School — not only on our basketball team, but our population."

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/14/iowa-high-school-kids-attacked-for-blatant-racism-of-wearing-red-white-and-blue/Ridiculous argument. Boo f-inf hoo. I feel less American because I'm not white. Got news for ya crybaby..I'm probably WAY less "white" than your Midwestern ass.

Elessar
03-15-2017, 02:50 PM
This is total bullshit. Making an issue about our national colors is weak and attention-seeking.

Someone tell me....logically, how it is racist? That word gets dropped on the table so much
and is TOTALLY inaccurate.

Try to tell ME that I cannot wear Red, White, and Blue any place in this land I choose to be.:salute:

Abbey Marie
03-15-2017, 06:55 PM
These morons would make good cannon fodder.

aboutime
03-15-2017, 09:05 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/ANIFLAG.GIFhttp://icansayit.com/images/ANIFLAG.GIF

http://icansayit.com/images/Patton.png

http://youtu.be/Q65KZIqay4E

pete311
03-15-2017, 11:46 PM
Who the fuck cares what happens in a small shitty iowa high school. fuck this is not news.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 12:57 AM
Who the fuck cares what happens in a small shitty iowa high school. fuck this is not news.

It is news if it pisses off people, especially if they served time with those colors.

Think about that Pete, then get back to me.

pete311
03-16-2017, 09:36 AM
It is news if it pisses off people, especially if they served time with those colors.

Think about that Pete, then get back to me.

I can find two dozen stories a day that could piss me off, doesn't make them relevant or news worthy. Funny how no one posts any of the hate crimes committed since trump got in office. Everyone though is concerned about what happens in a small Iowan high school.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 09:43 AM

The small "sh*tty little towns" are where snowballs start. It's as much "news" as anything else. You either have the Right to Freedom of Speech or you don't.

Personally, I'm for uniforms. Wore one for years. Everybody dresses the same and nothing to cry about. Except the left cries about the uniforms. Any excuse to take offense at something will do. Especially if it's taking offense at something normal, right and/or good.

But it's okay to march down a city street dressed like an ass clown carry a rainbow flag, right? Or having Mexican flag stickers all over your car. But Heaven forbid you wear the Colors of our Nation. If you're white, you're probably a racist homophobic, heterosexual Right-to-Lifer. Probably go fishing and shooting and wear boots.

I've seen people die for those Colors. You're damned RIGHT they matter and I won't strike them for a man nor beast. THAT will be the fucking day.

NightTrain
03-16-2017, 09:46 AM
I can find two dozen stories a day that could piss me off, doesn't make them relevant or news worthy. Funny how no one posts any of the hate crimes committed since trump got in office. Everyone though is concerned about what happens in a small Iowan high school.

Hate crimes? I assume you mean the many hoaxes perpetrated by liberals & their good pals, muzzies. Quite telling that the moonbats have to resort to false flag to get the agenda out there.

Now, crimes against conservatives? Indeed, there have been many. Did you hear that Micheal Savage was just roughed up by a 20 year old thug?

Pretty brave attacking a 74 year old man... want to post a wager as to the political leanings of the assailant?

aboutime
03-16-2017, 06:09 PM

The same can, and will be said about you petey. NOBODY cares what happens to you in your SHITTY world of Miserable, stupidity. That also, will never be news. FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. You are the one who is forgotten, because nobody gives a shit for a turd.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 07:08 PM

Missed this....

Try counting the HATE CRIMES when your porch boy Obama was in office. He turned his back
on them, denied them. His own Chicago is rife with them, gang shootings, murders.

So look around and be careful what scab you pick at.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Missed this....

Try counting the HATE CRIMES when your porch boy Obama was in office. He turned his back
on them, denied them. His own Chicago is rife with them, gang shootings, murders.

So look around and be careful what scab you pick at.Words of wisdom for pete311 ...

These Colors don't run. What he said. Watch which scabs you pick at.

aboutime
03-16-2017, 09:52 PM
petey. Listen to this, and imagine him talking about YOU.

http://youtu.be/tbSJQz4fdns

Black Diamond
03-16-2017, 10:02 PM
I'm all about getting my money's worth. Next time, the team should come out with white sheets and hoods.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm all about getting my money's worth. Next time, the team should come out with white sheets and hoods.Nah. I don't do well in white. I'll spill something on that MFer within 3 minutes. I gave up on that color back in 1970-something. :laugh:

Black Diamond
03-16-2017, 10:18 PM
Nah. I don't do well in white. I'll spill something on that MFer within 3 minutes. I gave up on that color back in 1970-something. :laugh:
You did a good with that one. :cool:

these fucksticks think everything is racist.

Elessar
03-17-2017, 12:02 AM
I'm all about getting my money's worth. Next time, the team should come out with white sheets and hoods.

I don't want those either. Fucking bull**** and I like you BD..
Might want to break that down instead of one-lining it.

Black Diamond
03-17-2017, 03:04 PM
I like you too.

Have you ever heard parents say stop or I'll give you something to cry about? That's what these snowflakes need. And not just on this issue. I can work on lengthening my posts, but I can't guarantee you a revelarts. :).

jimnyc
03-17-2017, 03:07 PM

Why the hell do you always say things aren't news? If you don't like it then find another thread. But if it's IN the news out there, then it's possible someone will post about it here. And considering it's about Old Glory, I think even if it was about ONE student, it's newsworthy.

Black Diamond
03-17-2017, 03:10 PM
So if the team had in fact come out in klan uniforms, you would have no comment? Because no one cares what happens in Iowa ?

Black Diamond
03-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Why the hell do you always say things aren't news? If you don't like it then find another thread. But if it's IN the news out there, then it's possible someone will post about it here. And considering it's about Old Glory, I think even if it was about ONE student, it's newsworthy.
Flyover country doesn't matter. Just ask Hillary.

Gunny
03-17-2017, 03:31 PM

Sarcasm and wit. He's being satirical. He's just screwing around and one-liners are his thing.

I can tell you this: He's playing low key and that's cool. I don't care why and haven't asked. If you push him he won't run like a few people conspicuous by their absence.

He's a smartass. Don't read more than what is there. But DO read what is there because he IS smart.