PDA

View Full Version : GOP Intel chair: No evidence of wiretapping

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 03:49 PM
As expected, Republicans and Democrats agree that Trump was delusional when he concocted bizarre story about Obama wiretapping his offices. Conway's claim that perhaps Trump's TV or microwave spied on him not withstanding. :p

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/wiretapping-congressional-investigation/index.html

jimnyc
03-15-2017, 04:51 PM
They agree that Trump was delusional? Or are you trolling with your short version of what's at the link?

Fact is, it's already been admitted that folks have been monitored, and that a FISA warrant was issued. And if foreign folks were listened in on - and Trump information was garnered as a bonus. Perhaps there is no evidence of Trump being wiretapped, that there was no direct order, that I can see. But we KNOW that every call is recorded, and we KNOW which agencies have access to these databases. SOMEONE out there also leaked several of these calls. Hell, even a prominent Democrat claims Obama had it done to him!

Black Diamond
03-15-2017, 05:49 PM
As expected, Republicans and Democrats agree that Trump was delusional when he concocted bizarre story about Obama wiretapping his offices. Conway's claim that perhaps Trump's TV or microwave spied on him not withstanding. :p

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/wiretapping-congressional-investigation/index.html
CNN. I'm convinced now.

Elessar
03-15-2017, 05:57 PM
Gabby, if your think official lines are not monitored and recorded, even private lines can be,
Then I have some beach front property to sell you on Mars.

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Trump is a smart guy. He knows he can tweet the most outlandish and ridiculous things and send all those working for him out to substantiate his claims.
When the leaders of your own party are calling you out, it might be time to admit that you were just jiving everyone. :cool:

Elessar
03-15-2017, 07:13 PM
You're grasping for straws.

I could call the FBI office in Santa Ana and have YOU investigated.

It's a bunch of horseshit, overblown by pathetic media hacks that don't
have the sense to pour piss out of a boot.

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 07:16 PM
This is not about who is monitored or investigated or the ability of anyone to do so. The truth is, there is no evidence that Obama ordered any wiretapping on Trump Tower. It didn't happen.

Elessar
03-15-2017, 07:29 PM
This is not about who is monitored or investigated or the ability of anyone to do so. The truth is, there is no evidence that Obama ordered any wiretapping on Trump Tower. It didn't happen.

It has not been fully refuted yet...

http://deadline.com/2017/03/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-obama-wiretap-walkback-rachel-maddow-taxes-fox-news-channel-1202044146/

Instead of passing a flaming liberal opinion, let the investigation proceed.
I'd have said the same no matter who was in the seat. Let the mainstream media get
a handle on a potential scandal that involves a liberal? They hush it up.

Benghazi? Kosovo? Watergate? IRS scandal? Iran agreement? All hushed up.

aboutime
03-15-2017, 08:19 PM

gabby. You really are gullible, and partisan. We all know, from 8 years of continuous lies from Obama, and everybody who knew him....Obama didn't have to ORDER anything. His Muslim Brotherhood Sheeple, in his cabinet...knew how to Keep Obama out of the loop when it came to ILLEGAL acts. Remember Holder, Lynch, Rice, and all the YES Men/Ladies who were willing to roll under the BUS for Obama?

pete311
03-15-2017, 11:44 PM
What's funny is that you can replace this issue with Trump claiming Obama is an alien and you guys would have the same responses.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 01:00 AM
What's funny is that you can replace this issue with Trump claiming Obama is an alien and you guys would have the same responses.

That made no sense what so ever. Typical.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 04:10 AM

Why would you say that? Seems to me the voices of reason are saying wait, watch snd listen. Try a little common sense. Y'all on the left cried like little babies when NSA wiretaps were introduced. Completely silent about it during Obama's reign as King of the US. But he did not stop the wiretapping.

Y'all make fun of us military types but we don't talk on the phone. You want my honey do list? Tap in on an argument with my brother over football? Feel free. If you're THAT damned bored. But you don't hear US disclosing anything classified. I'd be the first to cry foul regardless who did it.

I EXPECT to be monitored. My dad's a military linguist. What do suppose he did for a living being we lived in Turkey, Greece and Miami? He was listening to commie BS. He's never said it and I never asked. I figured it out on my own. We lived in all the "right" places.

Trump should keep his mouth shut and someone should take away his social medial accounts. His accusations however are no dumber than "Russians put Trump in office". What did they do? Boat themselves over in November and vote then go home? "Bout likely.

You're the pot calling the kettle black. It's all media hype. But don't say you and Bambi aren't buying off on it.

pete311
03-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Trump says in two weeks he will give evidence that somehow no one else has. If no slam dunk evidence is given in two weeks he better be skewed by this community. No way you give anyone else this slack.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Trump says in two weeks he will give evidence that somehow no one else has. If no slam dunk evidence is given in two weeks he better be skewed by this community. No way you give anyone else this slack.

I'll reverse positions with you from the Red, White and Bkue thread. Who cares? Do you ever read what anyone else posts? Or are you too usy posting?

I, and in all fairness, several others, have been critical of and skeptical of Trump from DAY ONE. He was my last choice -- one notch above your criminal. So what is it we should cry about? I don't expect anything from him so any thing he does good is a bonus. I voted AGAINST you and Hitlery getting to appoint Supreme Court Justices. Do it again in a heartbeat.

Otherwise, who gives a rat's a$$ what politicians say? I don't believe them. I damned sure don't follow any kind of media. It's become a joke of itself. Social media is the worst. Bunch of ignorant goofballs talking about crap they know nothing about.

If Trump was bugged or not, who cares? He should do his job instead of playing on twitter listening to asshats whose sole purpose is to piss him off.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 10:30 AM
If Trump was bugged or not, who cares? He should do his job instead of playing on twitter listening to asshats whose sole purpose is to piss him off.

Exactly. :beer:

Gunny
03-16-2017, 10:59 AM
Exactly. :beer:

At least his server isn't sitting in his bathroom closet.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 11:41 AM
At least his server isn't sitting in his bathroom closet.

It could be. We don't know where Trump tweets from. Could be the bathroom.

NightTrain
03-16-2017, 11:42 AM
It could be. We don't know where Trump tweets from. Could be the bathroom.

Knowing the difference between a phone and a server is important.

pete311
03-16-2017, 12:16 PM
No wiretap says Ryan

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/paul-ryan-wiretap-response/index.html

Gunny
03-16-2017, 12:31 PM
Knowing the difference between a phone and a server is important.

Knowing the difference between classified material and non-classified is important. Sorry, you ain't going to sell any of us old school vets on disclosing anything we even THINK is classified.
While my distaste for Trump has been rather obvious, I think he can lead. Something we've been missing for 8 years. The alternative: I can't get my fat ass out of bed and get on my personal server to give any commands to save American lives in Bengazi. Hell. it's right there in the bathroom. But if the Saudi's call with a donation? Watch me breah shit getting there. She'd be trying to run so fast her fat ass would knock holes in the sheetrock.

So I don't want to hear the bs from someone who has supported a now verified loser -- twice -- once to her own party --.

aboutime
03-16-2017, 06:01 PM
no wiretap says ryan

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/paul-ryan-wiretap-response/index.html

source....."cnn". Fake news channel originator.

pete311
03-16-2017, 06:06 PM
source....."cnn". Fake news channel originator.

So your stance is that Ryan didn't refute Trump's claim? Just to be clear, so I can slap you with another source.

aboutime
03-16-2017, 06:11 PM
So your stance is that Ryan didn't refute Trump's claim? Just to be clear, so I can slap you with another source.

YEP. He can't refute something HE is not investigating. Ryan is only the SPEAKER of the House. Not a member of the committee doing any investigations.
Since you love CNN so much. Tell us the last time they actually reported something HONESTLY, and based on REAL TRUTH.
By the way. IF YOU NEED TO SLAP SOMETHING. SLAP YOURSELF IN THE HEAD.

pete311
03-16-2017, 06:28 PM
YEP. He can't refute something HE is not investigating. Ryan is only the SPEAKER of the House. Not a member of the committee doing any investigations.
Since you love CNN so much. Tell us the last time they actually reported something HONESTLY, and based on REAL TRUTH.
By the way. IF YOU NEED TO SLAP SOMETHING. SLAP YOURSELF IN THE HEAD.

What did the member in change or the investigation say?

Elessar
03-16-2017, 06:32 PM

You are the one that posted it up. Why don't you give the answer? You yo-yo around more than
anyone I have ever seen.

aboutime
03-16-2017, 08:30 PM

You tell us. You said RYAN. Ryan is not on the committee. So, your FAKE (False) NEWS proves you are just another liberal hypocrite.

If you have actual facts. Now is the time to share them with us here. Instead of talking out your ass all the time. Try using actual, honest facts. They are never wrong.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 09:37 PM
It didn't happen. End of story.
Trump pulls things out of his ass and posts them on twitter. It is then up to Fox, breitbart, pj media, etc to find (or make up) proof that Trump was right. Or perhaps not. :cool:

pete311
03-16-2017, 09:43 PM
You are the one that posted it up. Why don't you give the answer? You yo-yo around more than
anyone I have ever seen.
Do you not read the news. The repub lead committee said there was no evidence. Ryan just backed up the committee.

Black Diamond
03-16-2017, 10:03 PM
It didn't happen. End of story.
Trump pulls things out of his ass and posts them on twitter. It is then up to Fox, breitbart, pj media, etc to find (or make up) proof that Trump was right. Or perhaps not. :cool:
And you still have not figured trump out. Good.

Elessar
03-17-2017, 12:13 AM
Do you not read the news. The repub lead committee said there was no evidence. Ryan just backed up the committee.

You are lost...likely more coming, but CNN will not feed it.

Rarely seen a person get so over their head like you.

pete311
03-17-2017, 08:27 AM
White house apologizes to GB. How embarrassing.
http://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-apologizes-to-britain-gchq-2017-3

CSM
03-17-2017, 08:58 AM

I thought those of your ilk loved it when the POTUS apologized ... Obama did it quite often and only NOW you find it embarrassing???

Gunny
03-17-2017, 09:04 AM

BO and Kerry sell the world out an Islamic terrorist nation. How embarrassing. At least he's apologizing to an ally instead of making deals with the enemy.

No, as a matter fact I do NOT read the news. Closest I come is links on this board. The MSM has no integrity. They're making a mountain out of molehill. But isn't that how you do it on the left? Find something that doesn't matter and cry like it's a crisis to keep the people distracted while you create and/or cover up the REAL crises? Your tactics are simple and obvious.

Trump needs to learn to shut his mouth. I said that from the day he threw his hat in the ring. Opinion hasn't changed. But if you are so partisan and/or naïve to believe spying and leaks aren't going on at every level of government, I got some swampland in the desert you can buy.:laugh:

aboutime
03-17-2017, 06:57 PM

And YOU thought Obama was a great guy for APOLOGIZING to nations around the World for all the TERRIBLE, UGLY, GREAT things AMERICA has been doing...to keep his Muslim Brotherhood friends from CUTTING HIS THROAT?