PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg pushes your buttons

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 07:13 PM
The illustrious Snoop Dogg is no stranger to creating controversy. Your aggravation is money in his pocket.
Even knowing his past exploits, Snoop has outdone himself this time. He is letting it all hang out and pointing his finger at the biggest target in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

Elessar
03-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Sorry...no significance to me. His drugs and past gang affiliations?

Not a stand-up citizen in the least.

gabosaurus
03-15-2017, 07:21 PM
You will have to suffer through the video to see what I mean. My guess is the Secret Service will watch it very carefully.

Elessar
03-15-2017, 08:12 PM
You will have to suffer through the video to see what I mean. My guess is the Secret Service will watch it very carefully.

Cannot stand that creep....every sentence uses Mother******...or Sh**.

Lucky he has lasted this long.

aboutime
03-15-2017, 08:14 PM

gabby. Why watch carefully? You and Snoop Dog are brother and sister, Right?:laugh:

BoogyMan
03-16-2017, 08:31 AM

Just imagine if someone had made a video that featured The One in such a predicament. You communist clowns would have lost your minds and demanded that heads roll. The ability for such blatant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance makes the hate based leftist a joke at best.

Gunny
03-16-2017, 10:21 AM

As carefully as they watched Hillary? He may as well go rob a bank in daylight if that's the case.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Just imagine if someone had made a video that featured The One in such a predicament. You communist clowns would have lost your minds and demanded that heads roll. The ability for such blatant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance makes the hate based leftist a joke at best.

There was more than one. No one cared. :cool:

BoogyMan
03-16-2017, 11:01 AM
There was more than one. No one cared. :cool: Lets seen your examples of widely distributed material by famous artists. I will wait.

Bilgerat
03-16-2017, 11:28 AM
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17353458_1299750380073836_456521611850263292_n.jpg ?oh=d414455f9e57263f176a929209d9870d&oe=596BCD37

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 11:39 AM
Lets seen your examples of widely distributed material by famous artists. I will wait.

Look up just about anything said by aging guitarist Ted Nugent over the decade or so.

http://hiphopwired.com/419089/rappers-who-dissed-the-president/

Gunny
03-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Look up just about anything said by aging guitarist Ted Nugent over the decade or so.

Why?

But I'd look up anything he had to say before I would consider your idiot even human. DEFLECTION FAIL ALERT.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 03:38 PM

Bullshit, Gabby. Nugent does not fill in the the text with Mother****** and Sh** on every line
as does Calvin Brodass....nor does he condone cop killing or white on black violence.

aboutime
03-16-2017, 05:47 PM

Actually gabby. It's much more fun looking at what you keep coming here with for all of us. Nugent is a choir boy compared to the GUTTER MOUTH, CRAP LOADED, HATE FILLED SNOOP DOG-SHITTER you seem to be defending. And all you are doing is proving...
TURDS of a FEATHER, like you and Snoop, FLOCK TOGETHER in your stupidity.

Elessar
03-16-2017, 07:22 PM
Actually gabby. It's much more fun looking at what you keep coming here with for all of us. Nugent is a choir boy compared to the GUTTER MOUTH, CRAP LOADED, HATE FILLED SNOOP DOG-SHITTER you seem to be defending. And all you are doing is proving...
TURDS of a FEATHER, like you and Snoop, FLOCK TOGETHER in your stupidity.

Yeah...and in a prior thread said she did not like Rap.
Two-faced.

gabosaurus
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Yeah...and in a prior thread said she did not like Rap.
Two-faced.

I don't like rap and I didn't care for this video. I was placing here for discussion purposes. As always, some posters are more interested in attacking me than staying on topic. You watch the video and either get the message or you don't.

Elessar
03-17-2017, 12:05 AM
I don't like rap and I didn't care for this video. I was placing here for discussion purposes. As always, some posters are more interested in attacking me than staying on topic. You watch the video and either get the message or you don't.

Horse-poop....no attack at all.

Telling you it is full bullshit to glory these rapper, druggy, gangsters.

Have your read Calvin's arrest record? It's not over parking fines.

He's a famous punk with a big mouth that thinks his shit don't stink.

Gunny
03-17-2017, 09:55 AM

As always, some posters don't get the fact I don't know one person here that's going to sit through a Snoop video. Ain't a whole bunch to discuss. The day he gets a dime out of me he'll have to steal it out of my changer jar after I'm dead.

As far as the personal goes? I will question your judgment. You put that vile a-hole on a board full of retirees, rednecks and conservatives expecting a discussion? Right. You ain't no cherry. You've been around us for years. You know what reaction you're going to get and who you are going to get it from. gabosaurus So wipe your crocodile tears off and take it. You asked for it and you got it.

jimnyc
03-17-2017, 01:57 PM
I like some rap music. I like Snoop!! But this was REALLY towing the line, legally. And a really bad message to send, even if he hates Trump and everything about him. And his reasoning after the fact sucks, and all the black folks out there lining up to support him, their reasoning sucks.

I can only imagine if Bon Jovi did the same about Obama. Or any other top 20 band/artist that has millions of followers on various social media outlets as well. The anger wouldn't even be able to be calculated. The protests, and then the boycotts next, and then demands of arrests...

gabosaurus
03-17-2017, 03:58 PM
I like some rap music. I like Snoop!! But this was REALLY towing the line, legally. And a really bad message to send, even if he hates Trump and everything about him. And his reasoning after the fact sucks, and all the black folks out there lining up to support him, their reasoning sucks.

FINALLY...someone gets what I was referring to. Snoop has been out of the limelight for a while and was looking for a vehicle to regain the public eye. As much as I dislike Trump, he is the POTUS. You can't be making videos where you are putting a gun to his head.

Gunny
03-17-2017, 04:14 PM
FINALLY...someone gets what I was referring to. Snoop has been out of the limelight for a while and was looking for a vehicle to regain the public eye. As much as I dislike Trump, he is the POTUS. You can't be making videos where you are putting a gun to his head.

Which makes this thread pointless. It means you are clueless and don't know your audience. Half of us are military vets. You ain't taking the President around us regardless his damned flavor. It's a video. You lefties scream for the right to have them. It's not the real world in real time.

You're making no point to us. I think he's a POS. So now he's media-whoring? Which lwftwingnut isn't?

Maybe someone should drag up your comments about Toby Keith?

gabosaurus
03-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Gunny, you admitted that you didn't watch the video. So why are you attempting to comment on it? It has nothing to do with old vets or who is left and who is right.
And I still dislike Toby Keith.

Gunny
03-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Gunny, you admitted that you didn't watch the video. So why are you attempting to comment on it? It has nothing to do with old vets or who is left and who is right.

Easy to comment on. He's an idiot and is trash. He's always been an idiot and trash. Not hard to comment on and why the Hell would I suffer through a trashy idiot's video? There's a reason I don't listen to that trash. It's trash blathered by idiots. Seeing a theme here?

His theme is hate. I can write a wall of words about hate. But it never came because I was trying to be "cool".

Y'all don't know nothing about hate, and nothing about killing. Those of us that do get tired of some punkass motherfucker glorifying it. Now tell me what I know about ...

Black Diamond
03-17-2017, 04:47 PM
You dislike Toby Keith because he didn't suck off Hollywood and refuse to play Trump's inauguration. Snoop Dogg is an asshole nigger piece of shit and always has been. Threats on the President or not.

aboutime
03-27-2017, 03:10 PM

gabby. The same could be said for your trolling about anything concerning Trump, or any of us who disagree with your liberal leanings. You obviously can't read everything you make remarks about. So...you should admit the same things you are accusing Gunny of doing....or NOT doing.