PDA

View Full Version : Momentum swings in favor of Ramos and Compean

Pale Rider
08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
The "bureaucratic fluke" that could break the Ramos, Compean case wide open!

I've just concluded an amazing interview with a great friend of Grassfire.org, Tara Setmayer, who serves as Congressman Dana Rohrabacher's director of communications.

Tara was gracious enough to give us an exclusive interview on the recently completed House hearing into Mexico's involvement and influence into the prosecution of Border Agents Ramos and Compean.

A number of "watershed" moments during this hearing clearly demonstrated to me that momentum has been wrestled away from the Administration by the American people!

In fact, during the interview, Tara candidly spoke about the "bureaucratic fluke" that could unravel this entire case--leading to the freedom of Ramos and Compean!

Visit website to access this incredible interview: http://www.firesociety.com/blog/107/16257/?src=111

nevadamedic
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
They will get out of this, the question is when. I have been in contact with Senator Ensign and Congressman Heller's office quite regularly espressing my views and pleading for them to get behind these three Law Enforcement Officers that are jailed from boarder issues.

Dilloduck
08-03-2007, 07:36 PM
They will get out of this, the question is when. I have been in contact with Senator Ensign and Congressman Heller's office quite regularly espressing my views and pleading for them to get behind these three Law Enforcement Officers that are jailed from boarder issues.

I hope you paid proper notice to the fact that a liberal may be instrumental in finding justice for our border officers.

nevadamedic
08-03-2007, 07:38 PM
I hope you paid proper notice to the fact that a liberal may be instrumental in finding justice for our border officers.

Probalby, but so will the Conservative and Independent Representatives. All mine except for one are Conservative so that's all I have to deal with.

Dilloduck
08-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Probalby, but so will the Conservative and Independent Representatives. All mine except for one are Conservative so that's all I have to deal with.

Hard to swallow ain't it. A lib is gonna open up the door for them. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Hard to swallow ain't it. A lib is gonna open up the door for them. :laugh2:

No, President Bush will............

waterrescuedude2000
08-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I have also written Senator Ensign and Congressman Heller

Dilloduck
08-04-2007, 12:12 PM
No, President Bush will............

He's been really helpful so far ! :laugh2: