PDA

View Full Version : God Hates Fags

Hagbard Celine
08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1737792" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Haha

PostmodernProphet
08-03-2007, 05:46 PM
this is a hoax, by the way.....

darin
08-03-2007, 05:54 PM
I believe this isn't the first time it was posted here; I wonder why ppl like highlighting people the rest of Christiandom has cast-off as lunatics. It's enough to think the person highlighting the lunatics has some anti-religous chip on his/her shoulder.

Yurt
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Any person who claims to speak DIRECTLY from God, is either a prophet or a liar.

There are tests in the Bible to help us.

This guy is a liar.

Ass sex is an abomination to the Lord your God. It is really that simple. If you like the same sex, fine. You have the CHOICE to NOT act on it. Simple. God spoke of the act, because the penis and the sperm that comes from it are LIFE giving.

That is why God said that it is an abomination, for you are dropping life giving seed into an orafice that excretes WASTE.

Abbey Marie
08-03-2007, 07:29 PM
I hate cigarettes too.

GW in Ohio
08-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Any person who claims to speak DIRECTLY from God, is either a prophet or a liar.

There are tests in the Bible to help us.

This guy is a liar.

Ass sex is an abomination to the Lord your God. It is really that simple. If you like the same sex, fine. You have the CHOICE to NOT act on it. Simple. God spoke of the act, because the penis and the sperm that comes from it are LIFE giving.

That is why God said that it is an abomination, for you are dropping life giving seed into an orafice that excretes WASTE.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think God gives a crap whether we have sex with men or women.

I really believe that God has more important stuff on her mind.

theHawk
08-06-2007, 08:22 AM
This is just my opinion, but I don't think God gives a crap whether we have sex with men or women.

I guess your God can only concentrate on a few things at any given time?

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 08:41 AM
<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1737792" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Haha

:lol:

GW in Ohio
08-06-2007, 09:08 AM
I guess your God can only concentrate on a few things at any given time?

My God focuses on the important stuff, yes.

Who is sticking whose wanker into whose butt hole is the province of your God.

Your God is also up there, keeping score on this activity.....

:wank2::wank2::wank2:

theHawk
08-06-2007, 09:37 AM

Yes, my God does care about who is sticking whose wanker into whose butt. Maybe you don't care if and when a homo sticks his wanker into, say, an under aged kid, most of the rest of the sane population does.

darin
08-06-2007, 09:42 AM

Your god hates people. My God tells people to avoid things which will harm them. :)

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Yes, my God does care about who is sticking whose wanker into whose butt. Maybe you don't care if and when a homo sticks his wanker into, say, an under aged kid, most of the rest of the sane population does.

If I may, you're lumping homosexuality in with pedophilia. Same-sex adults boning each other aren't hurting anyone. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who would not agree that pedophilia is evil and wrong.

theHawk
08-06-2007, 09:47 AM
If I may, you're lumping homosexuality in with pedophilia. Same-sex adults boning each other aren't hurting anyone. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who would not agree that pedophilia is evil and wrong.

Homosexuals are known to target young boys for "recruitment". They are much more likely to be pedophiles than anyone else. I'd say its connected with pedophila big time.

KarlMarx
08-06-2007, 09:47 AM

just remember folks... the Dalai Lama has also stated that homosexual sex is wrong....

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Homosexuals are known to target young boys for "recruitment". They are much more likely to be pedophiles than anyone else. I'd say its connected with pedophila big time.

"Recruitment?" The sad thing is that I think you're being serious.

theHawk
08-06-2007, 11:24 AM

Yes, it is sad.

33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).

There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States.

Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19).

73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).
Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).

http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

Whats even more sad are liberals that want homosexuality legitimized and sanctioned as "normal" and acceptable.

But hey, I commend you liberals for ignoring the facts and turning a blind eye to all the problems homosexuality causes in society....its the one thing you liberals are good at.

Lightning Waltz
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Just for fun, I looked up your sources. Here is the first one:

33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).

Who was this generated by? Family Research Institute... Yup, their stated purpose is: "...one overriding mission: to generate empirical research on issues that threaten the traditional family, particularly homosexuality, AIDS, sexual social policy, and drug abuse."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Research_Institute

The other two are quoted as being from different publications, but don't tell who generated those statistics or how they generated. In any event, considering the first source, I must be skeptical of the others, as well...

glockmail
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
He is because its true.

glockmail
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Just for fun, I looked up your sources. Here is the first one:

Who was this generated by? Family Research Institute... Yup, their stated purpose is: "...one overriding mission: to generate empirical research on issues that threaten the traditional family, particularly homosexuality, AIDS, sexual social policy, and drug abuse."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Research_Institute

The other two are quoted as being from different publications, but don't tell who generated those statistics or how they generated. In any event, considering the first source, I must be skeptical of the others, as well... So liberal Wiki is OK with you but conservative FRI is not. Whouda thunk? Maybe since you can't dispute the numbers you attack the messenger.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 07:36 PM
So liberal Wiki is OK with you but conservative FRI is not. Whouda thunk? Maybe since you can't dispute the numbers you attack the messenger.

Liberals don't want to see or hear facts glock. They want to base all their beliefs on their "feelings."

glockmail
08-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Liberals don't want to see or hear facts glock. They want to base all their beliefs on their "feelings." No shit, those pissants.
:pee: