PDA

View Full Version : Dang keyboard

jimnyc
03-18-2017, 12:30 PM
My spacebar is about out. I need to hit it with a hammer to get it to work basically. I have a new KB ordered and on it's way, but man this is annoying. I'm glad I have a spell checker built in, otherwise I would look like the retard that I am!!

Abbey Marie
03-18-2017, 12:37 PM
IIRC, that is what went on my last keyboard. I guess it gets used the most. But I love my new one for it's comfy wrist rest.
It's a Logitech (K520?).

Elessar
03-18-2017, 12:53 PM
I have a Logitech lighted keyboard. It was not expensive at all.

jimnyc
03-18-2017, 12:55 PM
IIRC, that is what went on my last keyboard. I guess it gets used the most. But I love my new one for it's comfy wrist rest.
It's a Logitech (K520?).

I'm getting Logitech too! I think it's the K310. It's a black keyboard with white keys, and it's also washable. I had it before and loved it, and it lasted a long time. Then I bought this piece of shit, and I got what I paid for it!

LongTermGuy
03-19-2017, 10:40 AM
This is crazy....mine is sticking and started to (wont let me space) an hour ago (acting up in other ways also)...now its working...going to go pick one up today...

Black Diamond
03-19-2017, 03:05 PM
I'm getting Logitech too! I think it's the K310. It's a black keyboard with white keys, and it's also washable. I had it before and loved it, and it lasted a long time. Then I bought this piece of shit, and I got what I paid for it!
At first I thought you were abbey. I read that and thought "Oh man. She must really be pissed at her keyboard." :lol:

Black Diamond
03-19-2017, 03:07 PM
I like those split keyboards. Once you get used to them you can fly on them.

Gunny
03-20-2017, 10:36 AM
It's a Logitech (K520?).I blame my keyboard too!:laugh2:

I hate laptops. I DEFINITELY need to get an external keyboard and external mouse. If I just look at this POS the wrong way it'll do something stupid.

Unlike you though, I don't like that auto-spell BS. It changes and/or deletes words.