PDA

View Full Version : Commercial of the Year

Gunny
03-18-2017, 03:21 PM
"The AT&T Halftime Show" Presented by AT&T." Now WHO would have ever figured THAT one out? You mean it Wasn't Verizon or Sprint?:wtf99:

Little-Acorn
03-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Gawd, we have to pay attention to commercials now??? :puke:

Black Diamond
03-18-2017, 04:37 PM
We lived with my sister in law for six months who had the television on nonstop and didn't mute commercials. Yes. Gunny should share my pain.

Gunny
03-18-2017, 04:53 PM

Dude, NOTHING is sacred to me.:laugh:

Gunny
03-19-2017, 08:03 AM
We lived with my sister in law for six months who had the television on nonstop and didn't mute commercials. Yes. Gunny should share my pain.

I'm stuck with my daughter's BS cable. They don't watch TV so I'm screwed. But I look at some of these commercials and I'm like WTF? Who gives a rat's ass about whoever the Hell Mama June is? Her fat, retarded daughter had a show a couple years back. Who dreams up this sh*t? A whole show on dog sh*t. I got a back door and "puppy" can be on the other side of it. Problem solved. Better yet, don't get the puppy. Problem REALLY solved.

I mean some of these infomercials blow me away. And what REALLY blows me away is the concept that there are people who watch them. I would rather be waterboarded than watch some of this crap.