PDA

View Full Version : Bored...? stuck at home..?.....Report Illegal Parasites

LongTermGuy
03-18-2017, 09:55 PM
http://usdefensewatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/16-0105-Illegal.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/waHPeTcIucM/hqdefault.jpg
http://www.crisismagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/immigration2.jpg

"Now we are learning of this weeks exploit.....where users have set up web camera along the southern border and have made a crowd sourcing game out of reporting illegal immigrants invading to Border Patrol. Which is pretty epic. They should open that up for everyone. I'm down watching some cameras to help the nation's safety a bit."

Virtual Stake Outs - Live Border Cameras

http://blueservo.com/

gabosaurus
03-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Why aren't the border patrol present to make arrests?

Gunny
03-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Why aren't the border patrol present to make arrests?

Because YOUR lame-ass so-called "President" issued an executive order telling them to not enforce the law? And lame-ass leftwingers have what y'all call "sanctuary" cities? Sh*t or get off the pot. You can't enforce the law you've been told to not enforce.

DO note the word "illegal" in the term illegal aliens. Like you know ... against the law? Enforce the law. Not a hard concept and I dumbed it way down just for YOU.

Elessar
03-19-2017, 07:18 PM
Because YOUR lame-ass so-called "President" issued an executive order telling them to not enforce the law? And lame-ass leftwingers have what y'all call "sanctuary" cities? Sh*t or get off the pot. You can't enforce the law you've been told to not enforce.

DO note the word "illegal" in the term illegal aliens. Like you know ... against the law? Enforce the law. Not a hard concept and I dumbed it way down just for YOU.

Good news is Trump is telling Customs / Border Patrol to hire and train another 15,000 agents.

Personally, I think the border states should augment with National Guard until the new agents are put
on staff.

gabosaurus
03-19-2017, 08:53 PM

Obviously you forgot that Obama deported more illegals than any past president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

gabosaurus
03-19-2017, 08:58 PM
Good news is Trump is telling Customs / Border Patrol to hire and train another 15,000 agents.

Personally, I think the border states should augment with National Guard until the new agents are put
on staff.

How can the Border Patrol hire 15,000 more agents when they can't even fill the vacancies they have now?
The Border Patrol is no different than any other law enforcement agency. Prospective members have to pass a drug screening, background check and meet the physical requirement. According to 2016 government stats, only 1 in 17 applicants made it into training.

Elessar
03-19-2017, 09:09 PM
How can the Border Patrol hire 15,000 more agents when they can't even fill the vacancies they have now?
The Border Patrol is no different than any other law enforcement agency. Prospective members have to pass a drug screening, background check and meet the physical requirement. According to 2016 government stats, only 1 in 17 applicants made it into training.

Trying to tell ME the requirements? 26 years of Maritime Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue?

Know your audience.

aboutime
03-19-2017, 09:53 PM

gabby. Do you really want to know the truth? Rather than make excuses, like everybody who demands ILLEGALS be permitted the same constitutional rights of citizens?
Truth is. It won't be a problem hiring 15,000, when those applying for the jobs KNOW, Obama's not running the show....that prevented BORDER AGENTS from Enforcing the present laws.
There's more confidence now for those who apply, when they know THEY WILL ACTUALLY BE PERFORMING THE LAW ENFORCEMENT they were hired to enforce.
Guess you think the Liberal mindset will still work huh?

gabosaurus
03-19-2017, 10:40 PM
Trying to tell ME the requirements? 26 years of Maritime Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue?

Know your audience.

I am guessing that working in the Border Patrol is a bit different than Maritime Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue. And I was working from the U.S. Customs Bureau site.

Gunny
03-20-2017, 07:55 AM
Obviously you forgot that Obama deported more illegals than any past president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Trying to play the numbers game won't sell with me. How many did he turn a blind eye to coming in and how many sanctuary cities cropped up? And how about him telling ICE to not enforce Constitutional law? Easy to higher numbers when you let in a higher number. You have no argument.

Gunny
03-20-2017, 10:41 AM
Speaking of "bored and stuck at home" ...

Am I the only person besides tyr that posts here anymore?

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 11:45 AM
ICE and other officials were OUTRIGHT told to stand down at times and to take other activities that would lead to illegals NOT being deported, or even being let go.

Sure, Obama can end up having deported HUGE numbers, but that only tells us that there were HUGE numbers trying to enter the country illegally. None of that matters to me... DID or did he NOT turn down arrests or have agencies ignore the laws on the books? The answer is YES.

aboutime
03-20-2017, 02:39 PM

Thanks alot gunny!:cool:

Gunny
03-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Thanks alot gunny!:cool:

Y'know, I apologize to anyone offended. I thought about it after I posted it. From my POV .... I sit here all morning looking at nothing, I'm not the most imaginative guy in the world. Dreaming up topics is not in my queue. Neither is being redundant. You slam someone, they got slammed. I'm not going to repeat your words without a slant.

I'm usually on in the middle of the night and tyr comes on early in the morning. Y'all are on at dinner time. No offense was intended. Just a smartass remark.

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 07:41 PM

My brain was infected for a little spell there. I'm back though you bastard. Even if this place comes to a crawl, YOU had better just keep coming here, and I know I'll keep coming here, this way I can keep :poke: fucking with you until it's the last thing I do on this earth. :lol:

aboutime
03-20-2017, 07:51 PM
Y'know, I apologize to anyone offended. I thought about it after I posted it. From my POV .... I sit here all morning looking at nothing, I'm not the most imaginative guy in the world. Dreaming up topics is not in my queue. Neither is being redundant. You slam someone, they got slammed. I'm not going to repeat your words without a slant.

I'm usually on in the middle of the night and tyr comes on early in the morning. Y'all are on at dinner time. No offense was intended. Just a smartass remark.

No prob gunny. I understand what you mean. You may have noticed, I generally, only post in the evening. Almost every day during the week, my wife and I get to visit Doctors. Not because we want to....they need the money!:lol:

I decided after Trump won, to cool down a bit. So, I come here ARMED with Honest facts I investigate...before I post. That's enough to PISS OFF THE POPE!:laugh: