PDA

View Full Version : NSA Documents Prove Government Spying on Trump and Trump Tower for Years

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 02:37 PM
I know it's early... but if there is in fact proof out there (wiki?) that the NSA spied on Jones/Info, Trump and the various ownerships, via this "dragnet", then just how far fetched is it to see/think that they more or less did the same last year into this year? I think it's a fairly easy conclusion.

I'm too lazy to go crazy today with links, maybe I'll add on in a little while. But Google the stuff I just posted, Google the info with "dragnet". This is nothing new in the slightest - other than we didn't know that Trump was a target.

-----

NSA Documents Prove Government Spying on Trump and Trump Tower for Years

Infowars has obtained credible NSA documents that prove businessman Donald Trump and Trump Tower were under surveillance for years.

In early March President Trump accused Barack Obama of wiretapping his phones during the sacred election process.

Apparently the surveillance has been going on for years.

Via Infowars:

Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/nsa-documents-prove-government-spying-trump-trump-tower-years/

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY
Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates:
Trump International
1 Central Park, NYC, NY
Trump World Tower
845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY
No Date
Trump Tower SAL
108 Central Park, NYC, NY
Trump Palace Co
200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY
Trump Entertainment
725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY
Trump Organization
725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY
Trump Palace
725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY
Mar-a-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL
Trump International
401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL
Douglass Limousine
239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ
Trump International
3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL
Flights INC
P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA
Trump International
1 Central Park, NYC, NY
Trump Hotels
Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ
No Date
Trump National
339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY
No Date
Trump Plaza & C
2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ
Trump Palace Co.
200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY
Seven Springs
66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
2006-2008
While attempts have been made to deny such domestic surveillance, reports from the New York Times in 2014 showed the Central Intelligence Agency had done just that by spying on a senate panel investigating the agency’s use of “enhanced interrogation.”

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel

WASHINGTON — An internal investigation by the C.I.A. has found that its officers penetrated a computer network used by the Senate Intelligence Committee in preparing its damning report on the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program.

The report by the agency’s inspector general also found that C.I.A. officers read the emails of the Senate investigators and sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department based on false information, according to a summary of findings made public on Thursday. One official with knowledge of the report’s conclusions said the investigation also discovered that the officers created a false online identity to gain access on more than one occasion to computers used by the committee staff.

The inspector general’s account of how the C.I.A. secretly monitored a congressional committee charged with supervising its activities touched off angry criticism from members of the Senate and amounted to vindication for Senator Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee’s Democratic chairwoman, who excoriated the C.I.A. in March when the agency’s monitoring of committee investigators became public.

A statement issued Thursday morning by a C.I.A. spokesman said that John O. Brennan, the agency’s director, had apologized to Ms. Feinstein and the committee’s ranking Republican, Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, and would set up an internal accountability board to review the issue. The statement said that the board, which will be led by a former Democratic senator, Evan Bayh of Indiana, could recommend “potential disciplinary measures” and “steps to address systemic issues.”

Rest here - https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html?_r=1

pete311
03-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Alex Jones is a crazy piece of shit. The NSA spies on everyone. Did you guys have a problem with it when those leaks came out? aka Snowden. No you were just concerned over who leaked them. Now suddenly you care about the actual spying.

Black Diamond
03-20-2017, 04:47 PM
Alex Jones is a crazy piece of shit. The NSA spies on everyone. Did you guys have a problem with it when those leaks came out? aka Snowden. No you were just concerned over who leaked them. Now suddenly you care about the actual spying.
Sure he is. He's not playing a game or anything. Neither is President Trump.

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 04:58 PM

Yes, he IS, and I can't stand Jones.

Regardless, does that dispute what he states, or about this "dragnet" program? I don't like him either, but it appears the data is valid. Shouldn't that be what we post/focus on, and not who can't stand Jones the most?

What I'm concerned about here is spying/leaking when it comes to the presidential election, and whether or not any of said data was used during the election. I think ALL leaks should be of concern, just as much concern as those doing the leaking and those hosting the leaking. But none of that alters any "data" that is released, no matter how much any of us dislike/like it.

Do YOU not care if a presidential candidate was spied on, and potentially information garnered could have been used against one of those running? Whether it was against EITHER side?

And what about telephone calls, that apparently can only be gotten from this database that the spook agencies have access to?

So Alex Jones is a crazy piece of shit. Start there again - are you saying that this dragnet program never existed, and that neither of them was spied on?

gabosaurus
03-20-2017, 05:29 PM
How does a right-wing website know things that the FBI and House Intelligence Committee do not? As for Dragnet, it was a 1950's TV series starring Jack Webb.

Black Diamond
03-20-2017, 05:32 PM
How does a right-wing website know things that the FBI and House Intelligence Committee do not? As for Dragnet, it was a 1950's TV series starring Jack Webb.
Same question can be asked of CNN with their accusations. But you continue to post their horseshit. Liar. Hypocrite.

Gunny
03-20-2017, 05:37 PM

So your "degree" is in clueless or dumb, right? Don't know about you, but I'd consider myself a pretty crappy spy and a future at McDonald's if I got caught or left what you call "proof" behind. You ghost in and you ghost out. No tags on your uniform and you use THEIR weapons.

You don't know a damned thing.

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 05:48 PM

If you took the time to read, you would find out that the dragnet program is more than validly identified. It's obvious you simply read a sentence or 2 and reply, and did no research whatsoever. You're not really worth replying to or debating with when you don't even bother. It's all over the place and you're just trying to start shit, or plain out aren't even bothering as I've stated. Hell, it was all over the NY Times, but I guess they were lying too. :rolleyes:

And then, even after this stuff was disclosed, it was further 100% backed up when Snowden did his leaks.

BoogyMan
03-20-2017, 05:52 PM

Alex Jones is most definitely a loon. That being said, the rest of your comment here is simply ridiculous. Folks like myself have ALWAYS and CONSISTENTLY cared about the spying. If you would actually read something other than the echo chamber stuff you keep puking up here it would be obvious.

Gunny
03-20-2017, 05:58 PM
Alex Jones is most definitely a loon. That being said, the rest of your comment here is simply ridiculous. Folks like myself have ALWAYS and CONSISTENTLY cared about the spying. If you would actually read something other than the echo chamber stuff you keep puking up here it would be obvious.Nope. I remember when you were being a complete a-hole about it.

BoogyMan
03-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Nope. I remember when you were being a complete a-hole about it.

Prove it. :)

Gunny
03-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Prove it. :)

touche:laugh:

BoogyMan
03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
touche:laugh:

I thought you would find that funny! LOL

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 06:32 PM
'Some' folks would prefer to consistently shoot the messenger and avoid the contents of any discussion/debate. Even if and when the messenger links to MSM and more, and actual databases and such.

Now, had I posted about spying or intelligence that was done on democrats and was proven... oh wait, it WAS!

The facts are out there about the things gathered starting in 2004 I think. But since Trump is in office, who gives a shit? LOL :lol:

gabosaurus
03-20-2017, 08:30 PM
No one has answered my question. How does a right-wing web site know something that the FBI and the House Intelligence Committee does not? And if Infowars as "credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010," why haven't they revealed such?

Meanwhile, James Clapper told NBC and other media outlets “for the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time or as a candidate or against his campaign."
At a March 20 hearing, Clapper said "I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we engaged in such [wiretap] activity.”
By the way, Zullo and Arpaio also claim to have spent "years investigating Obama's birth certificate" and eventually held a press conference to announce it was fake. That is where their credibility went to die.

Black Diamond
03-20-2017, 08:54 PM
No one has answered my question.
That's because you're ugly.

gabosaurus
03-20-2017, 11:30 PM
That's because you're ugly.

I'm ugly and you're stupid. :p

Black Diamond
03-21-2017, 12:18 AM
I'm ugly.
I didn't expect you to admit it. I don't know if you're ugly on the outside. And the right wing source you vilified knows as much as CNN and the leftists you like to quote.