PDA

View Full Version : ‘The Worst and Most Perilous Day’ of Trump’s ‘Young Presidency’

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Yup, bad day, and a field day for the slanted press. :)

The Russia information slowly continues. The FBI kills his wiretapping claim. And then the UK helping spy was also shot down.

In addition, from me - I said this before he won the election, after he won the election, a few times since, and now once again - someone please take away the presidential cell phone. Ban him from twitter. I have no issue with the lack of political correctness. I wanted that in fact. But the bastard needs to think before posting. Maybe get the OK from Ivanka before hitting the submit button. :)

I heard from ALL of them, and of course Trump, that they will repeal Obamacare on day one. We are long past day one. I think Ryan drew up the plan, and with who else I really don't know, and Trump is behind this healthcare plane. I don't like it.

They need to figure out a way to find out who the leaking dirtbag is, and until such time, shut the F up. Trump is doing well for starters with the economy, and for the jobs... he should concentrate more on that and less on twitter. :)

-----

CNN’s Borger: Today Was ‘the Worst and Most Perilous Day’ of Trump’s ‘Young Presidency’

Monday on CNN, in offering her analysis of the House Select Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, network political analyst Gloria Borger said President Donald Trump suffered “the worst and most perilous day” of his “young” presidency.

Borger said, “You know, I think if you take a step back for a minute, Wolf, you would have to say this is the worst and most perilous day of Donald Trump’s young presidency. In this hearing over the last bunch of hours, we have seen the director of the FBI rebut Donald Trump directly. He said, first of all, there was no wiretapping by the former president of Trump Tower. He confirmed an investigation into the question of whether there was cooperation as he put it between Trump associates and the Russians.”

“He said the fact that the UK corroborated in some kind of a wiretap was wrong,” he continued. “And that he also said there was no evidence of election machine hacking. And so on all four of those points, you know, you would have to say, while Sean Spicer said that nothing has changed, I think was his quote, I think a lot has changed after this hearing today because as Devin Nunes put it, and I think he’s right, a cloud is hanging over the Trump administration right now. And they are going to have a hard time figuring out how to handle it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/20/cnns-borger-today-worst-perilous-day-trumps-young-presidency/

Kathianne
03-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Not a good day.

I just listened to him in KY and have to say it was sorta weird that he waited until the end to bring up repeal and replace. He also was tweeting in the middle of the SCOTUS hearings, which is not normal. There's 'different' and 'off the grid.' He's his own worst enemy. I find it so strange that he seems to hit twitter after watching Fox & Friends. He doesn't seem to realize he has a whole administration that he can turn to in order to check out anything that strikes him wrong. Yet. He. Doesn't.

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 07:53 PM
Not a good day.

I just listened to him in KY and have to say it was sorta weird that he waited until the end to bring up repeal and replace. He also was tweeting in the middle of the SCOTUS hearings, which is not normal. There's 'different' and 'off the grid.' He's his own worst enemy. I find it so strange that he seems to hit twitter after watching Fox & Friends. He doesn't seem to realize he has a whole administration that he can turn to in order to check out anything that strikes him wrong. Yet. He. Doesn't.

I think he should turn over social media to it's own department and stop shooting himself in the foot right there. I know he won't, as he fancies himself as the new Prez posting as such whenever he pleases. I like it and the idea to an extent, I do NOT like what he posts though.

I'll admit, mostly in the past, when he hits the nail on the head, gets everyone all riled up and of course ends up right, then everything is cool and okie dokie. But there's a limit to what should be discussed on twitter, and he's learning that the hard way, or is he?

Right now, or at least just this one week, I'm eyeballing the supreme court. I can't imagine in any way that Gorsuch doesn't go through ---- but will Trump effing tweet something out there and toss it away? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-20-2017, 08:43 PM
So the fact that Trump is a liar is not as important as who divulged the information that revealed that Trump is a liar?

Interesting that Republicans were all in favor of Wikileaks dropping information that damaged Obama and Clinton, but are horrified that someone would leak information that damages Trump. :rolleyes:

Gunny
03-21-2017, 08:22 AM
So the fact that Trump is a liar is not as important as who divulged the information that revealed that Trump is a liar?

Interesting that Republicans were all in favor of Wikileaks dropping information that damaged Obama and Clinton, but are horrified that someone would leak information that damages Trump. :rolleyes:What is not important is another leftwingnut baseless accusation of lying.

I agree with Jim's assessment. He's not a seasoned government employee nor is he former military. YOU and you "info age" created this crap, not me. He needs to learn to know when to STFU.

But if YOU are going to accuse someone of lying .... what a joke.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-21-2017, 09:04 AM

Interesting that Republicans were all in favor of Wikileaks dropping information that damaged Obama and Clinton, but are horrified that someone would leak information that damages Trump. :rolleyes:
I feel sorry for any person hat does not think he was spied on.. He is and was a huge enemy of the dem party and the obama.
Of course he was spied on....
Dem party and obama both are corrupt as hell(with utter contempt for the law)- to think they didnt do so, is in my opinion, either brainwashed denial, stupidity or insanity...-Tyr