PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea is going to save Democrat party?

jimnyc
03-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Talk of Hillary maybe running for mayor of NYC, and now this? Yeck :puke:

-----

Who Is Going To Save The Democrat Party? Chelsea!

Can you feel the pulse-pounding sense of excitement that’s sweeping the nation in the wake of the sudden rise to media prominence of superwoke everywoman Chelsea Clinton?

I sure can, but then I’m a conservative Republican. I totally support the Democrats making Chelsea the face of their party.

Please, please, please make her the face of your party.

Let’s be clear – Chelsea is not an embodiment of malignant evil, as is her harpy mother. I am aware of acts of great kindness she has personally performed; she does not appear to be a morally bankrupt monster like her parents. Nor do I blame her for supporting her mother or Bill. But Chelsea is a doctrinaire limo liberal who is utterly clueless about her privilege – she is one of the rare cases where the use of that term is neither teeth-gratingly stupid or a lie designed to seize unearned moral authority. And she buys into the moral vacuum that is progressivism’s received wisdom – from going all-in on the global warming scam to seeing all the SJW –isms and –phobias behind every opponents’ views to embracing the Planned Parenthood baby-killing racket. She should be left to live her life in peace without harassment, but so should we – which means Chelsea must never hold anything like a position of power.

Still, you can see the push to make her a thing; someone’s clearly hired a PR professional to inflate this obnoxious trial balloon. She gets a non-story story in The Hill nearly every day, like “Chelsea Clinton Fuels Speculation of Political Run” (Don’t follow the link – the site has one of those stupid auto-plays; if Chelsea’s platform consisted solely of ritually disemboweling anyone putting an auto-play ad on a website I’d write her a check today).

Rest here - https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/03/20/who-is-going-to-save-the-democrat-party-chelsea-n2301295

Black Diamond
03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Does she have Bill's talents or her mother's?

aboutime
03-20-2017, 09:21 PM
Heeeeeeerrrreeee's Chelsea...http://icansayit.com/images/hillyb4bill.jpg

Anyone see the resemblance ????:dance:

Gunny
03-21-2017, 08:15 AM
Does she have Bill's talents or her mother's?I'm crying foul. You used "talent" and "Clinton" in the same sentence.:poke: