PDA

View Full Version : The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 07:40 AM
So basically, Glenn Beck suspended her because he disagreed with her opinion?

-----

The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren

Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahren’s show is suspended for at least one week starting Monday, according to TheDC’s sources. A source with direct knowledge of the situation previously told TheDC that Lahren’s contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.

Lahren’s inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Friday.

In her appearance on The View, Lahren said she is pro-choice and called pro-life conservatives hypocrites, saying, “I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/tomi-lahren-suspended-from-the-blaze/

Gunny
03-21-2017, 10:50 AM
So basically, Glenn Beck suspended her because he disagreed with her opinion?

-----

The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren

Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahren’s show is suspended for at least one week starting Monday, according to TheDC’s sources. A source with direct knowledge of the situation previously told TheDC that Lahren’s contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.

Lahren’s inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Friday.

In her appearance on The View, Lahren said she is pro-choice and called pro-life conservatives hypocrites, saying, “I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/tomi-lahren-suspended-from-the-blaze/

WTF is "The Blaze"? Do ANY of you all use like normal media sources? I guess I should ask if there IS a normal media source.

Can I ask what limited government has to do with being pro choice? I'm pretty good at connections and can't make one here. Speaking pf hypocrisy ...

Isn't the government forcing pro choice on the majority against it just that? Isn't killing unborn humans yet crying about killing towelhead terrorists just that?

Define "just stupid".

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 11:04 AM
WTF is "The Blaze"? Do ANY of you all use like normal media sources? I guess I should ask if there IS a normal media source.

Can I ask what limited government has to do with being pro choice? I'm pretty good at connections and can't make one here. Speaking pf hypocrisy ...

Isn't the government forcing pro choice on the majority against it just that? Isn't killing unborn humans yet crying about killing towelhead terrorists just that?

Define "just stupid".

I'm sure you know who Glenn Beck is. He went solo with The Blaze - http://www.theblaze.com/

From Wiki:
---

TheBlaze is a conservative multiplatform news and entertainment network available on television, radio, and the Internet founded by conservative talk radio personality and entrepreneur Glenn Beck, based in Irving, Texas.

TheBlaze has studios and offices based in the Las Colinas urban district in Irving, Texas (located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area); Los Angeles, California; and the District of Columbia, with its main complex being based in Las Colinas.

The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TheBlaze

Black Diamond
03-21-2017, 11:10 AM

Define "just stupid".
After CNN compared trump to Hitler and Stalin, i don't mind alternative sources.

Gunny
03-21-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm sure you know who Glenn Beck is. He went solo with The Blaze - http://www.theblaze.com/

From Wiki:
---

TheBlaze is a conservative multiplatform news and entertainment network available on television, radio, and the Internet founded by conservative talk radio personality and entrepreneur Glenn Beck, based in Irving, Texas.

TheBlaze has studios and offices based in the Las Colinas urban district in Irving, Texas (located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area); Los Angeles, California; and the District of Columbia, with its main complex being based in Las Colinas.

The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TheBlaze

I don't listen to pundits anymore. They're ALL full of it. On BOTH sides.

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 11:21 AM
I don't listen to pundits anymore. They're ALL full of it. On BOTH sides.

Yeah, pretty much, but I was just answering your question there fuckface.

Gunny
03-21-2017, 11:25 AM
Yeah, pretty much, but I was just answering your question there fuckface.

I commented on the content of your OP, jackweed.

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 11:30 AM
I commented on the content of your OP, jackweed.

Jackweed. That's some funny stuff right there. WTF is a jackweed? That like calling me a dickhead or something? LOL That's along the lines of calling someone a dillhole. Or peahead. Flapjack.

Mine are usually a little more crude, and that's why I'm very often in the doghouse when the woman overhears my foul language.

But we've all been having an agreement about cussing around the house and I've been doing quite well!! I just type out my bad words on here, you dirty fucker!! :coffee:

Gunny
03-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Jackweed. That's some funny stuff right there. WTF is a jackweed? That like calling me a dickhead or something? LOL That's along the lines of calling someone a dillhole. Or peahead. Flapjack.

Mine are usually a little more crude, and that's why I'm very often in the doghouse when the woman overhears my foul language.

But we've all been having an agreement about cussing around the house and I've been doing quite well!! I just type out my bad words on here, you dirty fucker!! :coffee:

I was just thinking about that. Unlike you, who uses the same names all the time, I get all original on your a$$. I may not be as suave as Tyr, but I can write.

I was just getting a leg up on when gabby shows up to call US the hypocrites. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 11:54 AM
I was just thinking about that. Unlike you, who uses the same names all the time, I get all original on your a$$. I may not be as suave as Tyr, but I can write.

I was just getting a leg up on when gabby shows up to call US the hypocrites. :laugh:

Ahhhh, fuck off! :laugh: