PDA

View Full Version : Trump approval percentage

jimnyc
03-21-2017, 11:00 AM
Funny how 2 different polling agencies can be 13 percent apart. That's a big difference!

We have Gallup showing he dropped down to 37%, while 58% disapprove. Then we have rasmussenreports reporting him at 50%, and 50% disapprove of his performance. Of course I'm sure the questions played a part in some of the difference.

-----

Gallup: Trump job approval drops to 37%

(CNN)President Donald Trump's job approval rating has dropped to 37%, while 58% of Americans disapprove of his performance so far as president, new Gallup figures show.

The approval ratings, Trump's worst since taking office two months ago, come as FBI Director James Comey is expected to tell lawmakers that there is no evidence for the President's unverified claim that former President Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the election.

Trump's approval rating hovered in the mid-to-low 40s in the weeks following the beginning of his presidency.

Rest here - http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/index.html

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7 (see trends).

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m.

Forty percent (40%) of voters say the United States is headed in the right direction. That’s the lowest weekly finding since Trump took office January 20, but it compares to 26% a year ago.

Rest here - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar21

Gunny
03-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Funny how 2 different polling agencies can be 13 percent apart. That's a big difference!

We have Gallup showing he dropped down to 37%, while 58% disapprove. Then we have rasmussenreports reporting him at 50%, and 50% disapprove of his performance. Of course I'm sure the questions played a part in some of the difference.

-----

Gallup: Trump job approval drops to 37%

(CNN)President Donald Trump's job approval rating has dropped to 37%, while 58% of Americans disapprove of his performance so far as president, new Gallup figures show.

The approval ratings, Trump's worst since taking office two months ago, come as FBI Director James Comey is expected to tell lawmakers that there is no evidence for the President's unverified claim that former President Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the election.

Trump's approval rating hovered in the mid-to-low 40s in the weeks following the beginning of his presidency.

Rest here - http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/index.html

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7 (see trends).

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m.

Forty percent (40%) of voters say the United States is headed in the right direction. That’s the lowest weekly finding since Trump took office January 20, but it compares to 26% a year ago.

Rest here - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar21

What I find is interesting is this: He hasn't done a lot. How can you disapprove of him without being a partisan hack just blindly taking a shot?

If I disapprove of anything it's the fact he HASN'T DONE ANYTHING of significance. He was going to change the world. Get to changing it. As far as his performance in office? Obama did more damage in 3 months than anyone I've seen. Trump ain't even close to sucking that bad.

Kathianne
03-21-2017, 12:17 PM
I've not been checking RCP daily, but often enough to consider Gallup an outlier on Trump approval rating.

Black Diamond
03-21-2017, 12:18 PM
What I find is interesting is this: He hasn't done a lot. How can you disapprove of him without being a partisan hack just blindly taking a shot?

If I disapprove of anything it's the fact he HASN'T DONE ANYTHING of significance. He was going to change the world. Get to changing it. As far as his performance in office? Obama did more damage in 3 months than anyone I've seen. Trump ain't even close to sucking that bad.
Conservatives may be pissed that this health care plan being touted isn't much better than osamacare. And people were turned off by his accusing the ethnic wonder of wiretapping. Or it seems that way.

Course polls guaranteed a Hillary victory so screw em.

Gunny
03-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Conservatives may be pissed that this health care plan being touted isn't much better than osamacare. And people were turned off by his accusing the ethnic wonder of wiretapping. Or it seems that way.

Course polls guaranteed a Hillary victory so screw em.

But didn't Obama end=run Congress on Obamacare? If they are EO's Trump can dump them. But just like immigration, we don't need yet another plan. Fix the damned one that already exists. We have medicaire and Medicaid. Weed through the people that need it and the ones sucking off of it. What does anyone think they're using for "Obama" care? Medicaire. All it boils down to is a money grab.

Anyone that doesn't think the left doesn't wiretap us all is just stupid. HOWEVER ... Trump needs to choose his battles wisely instead of running in flapping mouth first. This is a pointless battle. Trump won. Wiretapped or not. He's wasting too much time on something that doesn't matter and is OBE (overcome by events).

The media's doing it to throw leftwingnut dirt. They want "proof". Sure. Because spies show up with a calling card and ring the doorbell.

Black Diamond
03-21-2017, 12:50 PM
But didn't Obama end=run Congress on Obamacare? If they are EO's Trump can dump them. But just like immigration, we don't need yet another plan. Fix the damned one that already exists. We have medicaire and Medicaid. Weed through the people that need it and the ones sucking off of it. What does anyone think they're using for "Obama" care? Medicaire. All it boils down to is a money grab.

Anyone that doesn't think the left doesn't wiretap us all is just stupid. HOWEVER ... Trump needs to choose his battles wisely instead of running in flapping mouth first. This is a pointless battle. Trump won. Wiretapped or not. He's wasting too much time on something that doesn't matter and is OBE (overcome by events).

The media's doing it to throw leftwingnut dirt. They want "proof". Sure. Because spies show up with a calling card and ring the doorbell.
That's what I wanted revelarts to comment on... Aren't we all wiretapped?

Gunny
03-21-2017, 01:04 PM
That's what I wanted revelarts to comment on... Aren't we all wiretapped?ng

Here's what the military teaches you, and it predates Bush and the wiretapping the left clamored for but whine about when it suits them : SOMEONE is ALWAYS listening. Keep your mouth shut.

Trump is caught between his celebrity and being CinC. No one's so far been able to get him to shut his ass up and the left/MSM are going to go after everything. You don't give the enemy the tools to use against you. Every time he opens his mouth he does just that.