PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Dance with What Brung Ya

Gunny
03-22-2017, 12:55 PM
These cable channels are a trip. They get popular, then try re-inventing the wheel. Let's see ... TruTv (which was actually originally Court TV) got big with World's Dumbest And Most Shocking. THEN they got stupid. World's Funiest (not). And those 4 idiots Impractical Jokers. "Hi. I'm 45 and act like I'm in 2nd grade." THERE's a show.

Investigation Discovery -- made it's name showing actual news stories in a mostly documentary style. Now, their shows are drama queen central. If I want to watch a drama I get soap operas, thanks. Got a big ass box full of movies too. (None of them are dramas, btw :) I ain't running chick Heaven around here. The cat doesn't care as long as I scratch her neck occasionally.

But Geez ... there is so much just plain dumb sh*t on that it's no wonder our kids have no thought processing capability. "I'm a fat little mindless blabbermouth and get my own show." Well, I'm a mean-ass old Gunny ... where the f- is MY G-Damned show? We can call it the F-U Show. Can't be any worse than Chopped. You come in and I rip your a$$ apart.

I hate to say it, but I'm far more entertaining and funnier than a dumbass little fat girl. Just laughing at me screwing up is more entertaining.:laugh:

Elessar
03-22-2017, 01:16 PM
I do not watch much T.V. any more. The quality of the programs has taken a nose dive.

Black Diamond
03-22-2017, 01:36 PM
I do not watch much T.V. any more. The quality of the programs has taken a nose dive.
I can just imagine you watching the kardashians.

Gunny
03-22-2017, 01:49 PM

I don't have a whole bunch else to do. If and when I get my legs rehabbed gonna suck to be everyone else. Especially the TV. That'll be the most abandoned wife in the world.:laugh:

Elessar
03-22-2017, 07:10 PM
I can just imagine you watching the kardashians.

Hell..I don't even look at that train wreck in news, newspapers, or on-line.:laugh:

Black Diamond
03-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Hell..I don't even look at that train wreck in news, newspapers, or on-line.:laugh:
I feel like for some reason you more than anyone else would have zero tolerance for it. :)

gabosaurus
03-22-2017, 08:14 PM
Gunny, you need a Roku. Anyone with an internet connection can access more than a thousand channels. There is even a dedicated Marines channel! You need $100 for a Roku (I recommend a Premier Plus). After that, you can watch TV all day and all night and never have to watch a network show.

Gunny
03-22-2017, 08:31 PM
Gunny, you need a Roku. Anyone with an internet connection can access more than a thousand channels. There is even a dedicated Marines channel! You need $100 for a Roku (I recommend a Premier Plus). After that, you can watch TV all day and all night and never have to watch a network show.Honestly, I don't like interacting with Marines. Even on deployment. I hung out with the squids. My troops were okay but I never hung out with other Marine SNCOs. Too full of themselves. Yes, I AM a Marine Staff NCO. I'm also just a laid back good ol' boy and I can flip that switch off and on like a trip hammer.

Every Marine on a message board was Recon and a sniper. I resent that. I can tell if you were in a few lines. So I don't seek out military message boards.

And I'm not going to pay for 10k channels of which 9.9 are infomercials.

Gunny
03-22-2017, 09:27 PM
How the Hell did "going" turn into "betting" in the thread title? I'm about sick and tired of being sick and tired of Windows WTF ever I have now and the laptop. STOP CHANGING MY SHIT. I don't fucking need a computer to think for me. Do WTF I tell YOU, not what your auto-WTF-ever says. Take your auto think and auto spell, shove them up your ass, and use them for fuel to get to the moon. Hopefully on a one-way trip. Fuck this bullshit.

gabosaurus
03-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Gunny, it's not a message board. It's a TV channel.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/51267/real-marines

And Roku is not infomercials. It's a bunch of free channels -- movies, sports, comedy, even Youtube. I bet you would enjoy it.

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Black Diamond
03-23-2017, 02:57 AM
Somebody fix Gunny's computer.

Gunny
03-23-2017, 05:41 AM
Somebody fix Gunny's computer.You think it's funny. I got automotive jim who thinks there's an app for any and everything. My PC needs to to update its ass every other day, Does LEAVE ME TH E F ALONE not have a meaning? don;t want to be updated, I want you to go away and stop reinventing the wheel. I've been lost since I woke up and this windows 10 shit was on my computer. Not to mention if you just breathe on a laptop it does whatever it wants to,

What happened to thinking for yourself? Apparently, that isn;t an app,

Abbey Marie
03-23-2017, 10:37 PM
How the Hell did "going" turn into "betting" in the thread title? I'm about sick and tired of being sick and tired of Windows WTF ever I have now and the laptop. STOP CHANGING MY SHIT. I don't fucking need a computer to think for me. Do WTF I tell YOU, not what your auto-WTF-ever says. Take your auto think and auto spell, shove them up your ass, and use them for fuel to get to the moon. Hopefully on a one-way trip. Fuck this bullshit.

Fixed it...

Abbey Marie
03-23-2017, 10:38 PM
Have you seen the ad for some show with a hugely fat woman dancing? Dear lord.

She obviously hasn't said, "Bye bye stubborn belly fat." :rolleyes:

Gunny
03-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Fixed it...

You're a sweetie, Abs. Thank you. :)