PDA

View Full Version : Khalid Masood

jimnyc
03-23-2017, 01:17 PM
A surprise to anyone?

----

British Officials Identify Attacker as 52-Year-Old Khalid Masood

British officials have released the identity of the Islamic attacker who killed three people and severely injured over 40 others in an attack outside the British Parliament on Wednesday.

Khalid Masood was a 52-year-old British national.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/03/23/british-officials-identify-attacker-as-52yearold-khalid-masood-n2303148

jimnyc
03-23-2017, 01:21 PM
ISIS took responsibility for this attack. But why do we have people like this always standing up ASAP, and almost even apologizing for Islam somehow?

----

Theresa May says ‘Islamist’ Westminster Attack ‘Not Islamic’

The Prime Minister has said the “Islamist” attack on Parliament was not “Islamic” and Islam is a “great faith”.
Taking on the role of a theologian, Theresa May insisted: “It is wrong to describe this as Islamic terrorism. It is Islamist terrorism. It is a perversion of a great faith.”

Speaking in Parliament, she also said the attack showed “the importance of all of our faiths working together, and recognising the values that we share”.

Adding: “This act of terror was not an act of faith. It was a perversion; a warped ideology, which leads to an act of terrorism like that and it will not prevail.”

Islamism is generally defined as a political interpretation of Islam. Some critics argue Islam is intrinsically political – as the Quran mandates a religious state and law – and say the term is irrelevant.

MPs almost unanimously agreed with the Prime Minister, lining up to warn against “demonising” and “stigmatising” Muslims, and to condemn “Islamophobia” and “racial and religious” discrimination.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/theresa-may-islamist-westminster-attack/

Black Diamond
03-23-2017, 01:33 PM
ISIS took responsibility for this attack. But why do we have people like this always standing up ASAP, and almost even apologizing for Islam somehow?

----

The Prime Minister has said the “Islamist” attack on Parliament was not “Islamic” and Islam is a “great faith”.
Taking on the role of a theologian, Theresa May insisted: “It is wrong to describe this as Islamic terrorism. It is Islamist terrorism. It is a perversion of a great faith.”

Speaking in Parliament, she also said the attack showed “the importance of all of our faiths working together, and recognising the values that we share”.

Adding: “This act of terror was not an act of faith. It was a perversion; a warped ideology, which leads to an act of terrorism like that and it will not prevail.”

Islamism is generally defined as a political interpretation of Islam. Some critics argue Islam is intrinsically political – as the Quran mandates a religious state and law – and say the term is irrelevant.

MPs almost unanimously agreed with the Prime Minister, lining up to warn against “demonising” and “stigmatising” Muslims, and to condemn “Islamophobia” and “racial and religious” discrimination.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/theresa-may-islamist-westminster-attack/
How long can this suididal behavior hold up? If Muslims blow up London Bridge, would this asinine rhetoric change ?

jimnyc
03-23-2017, 01:46 PM
How long can this suididal behavior hold up? If Muslims blow up London Bridge, would this asinine rhetoric change ?

Seems they are worse with the PC bullshit over there. I can't imagine defending an individual, a religion, or both, at the same time or the day after your country suffers a loss of lives due to shit like this.

aboutime
03-23-2017, 04:04 PM

----

jim. MAY is just a throwback from Obama. Like him, she isn't willing to ACTUALLY call the enemy what it really is...as in ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. That way, when ISIS gets to London. She thinks they will leave her alone, and she'll be the ONLY ONE who didn't LOSE HER HEAD.

gabosaurus
03-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Anti-immigration folks can't latch on to Masood because he was born in England. He is also self-radicalized and not a member of an existing terror organization. Basically, Masood is a wannabe terrorist who wanted to make a name for himself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2017, 04:44 PM
The powers that are advancing Islam to overthrow Western culture demand such slavish servitude/appeasement by certain politicians..
Of course ignorant lib-minded, moronic, cowardly people and media rush to cower and go along with it.
Tragic that we have an entire political party(dems) firmly allied with the muslim scum, regardless of what they do to--ANYBODY--ANYWHERE!!!
A sad reality that is evidence of the power of fear to control cowards and/or blinded jackasses!!!!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2017, 04:48 PM
Anti-immigration folks can't latch on to Masood because he was born in England. He is also self-radicalized and not a member of an existing terror organization. Basically, Masood is a wannabe terrorist who wanted to make a name for himself.

You would know this how?
And you would take such as gospel, why?
""self-radicalized"", since its a religion-and one 's acting upon its command--every ffing muslim is self-radicalized to at any given time -act as the KORAN COMMANDS..

Any muslim that is telling you their religion is about peace is lying to you.. that is a damn fact, whether you want to accept it as such or not my friend..-Tyr

jimnyc
03-23-2017, 05:12 PM

Yes, self radicalized, as if that's not an issue. And folks that are solo flights, are usually brainwashed online or similarly, towards groups like ISIS. They are already stating that he was a muslim convert, who was lead down the path to support ISIS. Whether they had contact with him or not doesn't matter, it only highlights a secondary issue. Which is the home grown solo terrorists who want to appease those who think like them. It's sad, but it's true. And yes, I'm aware of other religions and blah blah blah - but the flavor of the decade is Islam, and radicalization, which is at EXTREME high numbers for the entire religion. Anywhere from 10-25%. I won't even debate it anymore, I'll even concede and go with the 10%. Even that is WAY too many.

Gunny
03-23-2017, 05:23 PM
Yes, self radicalized, as if that's not an issue. And folks that are solo flights, are usually brainwashed online or similarly, towards groups like ISIS. They are already stating that he was a muslim convert, who was lead down the path to support ISIS. Whether they had contact with him or not doesn't matter, it only highlights a secondary issue. Which is the home grown solo terrorists who want to appease those who think like them. It's sad, but it's true. And yes, I'm aware of other religions and blah blah blah - but the flavor of the decade is Islam, and radicalization, which is at EXTREME high numbers for the entire religion. Anywhere from 10-25%. I won't even debate it anymore, I'll even concede and go with the 10%. Even that is WAY too many.Well good God That means he's a hoss thief and we can string him up. Because I said so.

I have NEVER seen so many Americans be so un-American. Is there some special formula to make you hate what made you and who you are? Hating myself and what what made me sounds like a plan.

Drummond
03-23-2017, 06:09 PM
You would know this how?
And you would take such as gospel, why?
""self-radicalized"", since its a religion-and one 's acting upon its command--every ffing muslim is self-radicalized to at any given time -act as the KORAN COMMANDS..

Any muslim that is telling you their religion is about peace is lying to you.. that is a damn fact, whether you want to accept it as such or not my friend..-Tyr

Exactly the point I would've made myself, Tyr. You beat me to it.:clap::clap:

Facts are still emerging about this character ... such as, he has had several aliases. Such as, he was already known to MI5, but, he wasn't considered an ongoing and current threat.

Arrests have been made in London, Birmingham, and Carmarthenshire in Wales ... eight of them in all ... all the 'people' involved presumably associates of Masood. Exactly HOW they were, and WHAT they were, to him ... has yet to emerge into the public domain.

Gabby, how many CHRISTIAN terrorist cells do you know of ? How many CHRISTIAN equivalents of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, and others besides, do you know of ? OF COURSE the source of all of it must be the single creed they ALL come from !!

Drummond
03-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Seems they are worse with the PC bullshit over there. I can't imagine defending an individual, a religion, or both, at the same time or the day after your country suffers a loss of lives due to shit like this.

This is a fact of life in the UK. I honestly believe that if ISIS managed to nuke a major city, STILL, what would be left of the politicians here would be doing their damndest to STILL defend the root cause(s) of it all !! I don't think there's any terrorist act we would ever suffer which would ever reverse that degree of PC propagandising.

Black Diamond
03-23-2017, 06:31 PM
This is a fact of life in the UK. I honestly believe that if ISIS managed to nuke a major city, STILL, what would be left of the politicians here would be doing their damndest to STILL defend the root cause(s) of it all !! I don't think there's any terrorist act we would ever suffer which would ever reverse that degree of PC propagandising.
You need Churchill. Someone who can rally the country against the enemy.

Russ
03-23-2017, 07:34 PM

Absolutely. The world needs more Churchills, but Europe seems to be overrun with Chamberlains, and their only trick is the appeasement strategy. That's what Theresa May's speech was all about - appeasement. It will probably work just as well as it did for Neville back in the 40's.

Drummond
03-23-2017, 08:41 PM

Agreed. Churchill, or even a latter-day Margaret Thatcher and her indomitable patriotism would be invaluable to us.

You couldn't lend us Donald Trump for a while, could you ?? Ok, I know he's not 'flavour of the month' here. Even so, a few months' worth of Trump leadership would most definitely shake up the British political establishment to its core ... and not before time ....

Drummond
03-23-2017, 08:44 PM
Absolutely. The world needs more Churchills, but Europe seems to be overrun with Chamberlains, and their only trick is the appeasement strategy. That's what Theresa May's speech was all about - appeasement. It will probably work just as well as it did for Neville back in the 40's.

Theresa May had a lot to say that was worth saying. But I still take your point. May, along with just about everyone else in public life here, absolutely refuses to depart from the line that terrorists represent an extremist manifestation of Islam (or are just lone nutters !) and that so-called 'mainstream' Islam must be protected from the smallest criticism.

aboutime
03-24-2017, 06:24 PM
Sir Drummond. Please don't forget. Many of us, here in the former colonies also feel your pain, and share in your sorrow as we all witness the Cowardice of Public officials, both there, and here...all of whom are AFRAID to use words that identify the real enemies of our Societies. Namely.....ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

I have a feeling, as I stated earlier. Many are more concerned with being Politically Correct, than HONEST with the people who elected the COWARDS in the first place.

You can rest assured. Our President, and Millions of WE THE PEOPLE of the USA are with you. Just as we have been through TWO WORLD WARS, and through the UN-ADMITTED WAR on TERRORISM.

I :salute: ALL OF YOU.