PDA

View Full Version : Little Sisters

Gunny
03-24-2017, 02:06 AM
Kath and Abs take care of me and unscrew everything I screw up. Basically, they babysit me. I wanted to acknowledge that in public. Doesn't matter what we disagree about. They are still always there. I'd throw Jim in but I doubt he wants to be called a sister and he's a jerk anyway. I could throw him in a vat of acid, I guess.

I love my lil sis's and I appreciate them. Now can we get back to being mean to each other now that the Gunny sensitive moment is over? You ALL suck. Pansy assed whiny ass crybaby civilians. :)

Kathianne
03-24-2017, 04:11 AM
There are reasons Abs posted the teddy bear! ;)

gabosaurus
03-24-2017, 10:21 AM
http://i3.cpcache.com/product/641167237/gunnery_sergeant_teddy_bear.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Gunny
03-24-2017, 01:11 PM
http://i3.cpcache.com/product/641167237/gunnery_sergeant_teddy_bear.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Favorite line from a movie: "Hell Doc, I got lots of friends. I don't". The few that I have mean something to ME. Screw with one of them and see what happens. Your memory must be short. You attack them personally and you're going to get a good dose of that "other" Gunny. There ain't no teddy damned thing going on there. And I'm beyond vicious enough that even Jim has banned me. And he don't ban sh*t.

This was a compliment to them. And I suck at compliments. I don't know how to accept them any better than I give them. I just thought I would say thank you to them.

Elessar
03-24-2017, 01:54 PM
This was a compliment to them. And I suck at compliments. I don't know how to accept them any better than I give them. I just thought I would say thank you to them.

Well, those two Ladies deserve to be thanked.:clap:

Kathianne
03-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Favorite line from a movie: "Hell Doc, I got lots of friends. I don't". The few that I have mean something to ME. Screw with one of them and see what happens. Your memory must be short. You attack them personally and you're going to get a good dose of that "other" Gunny. There ain't no teddy damned thing going on there. And I'm beyond vicious enough that even Jim has banned me. And he don't ban sh*t.

Hugs back at you, you ole doofus! ;)

Gunny
03-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Well, those two Ladies deserve to be thanked.:clap:

Yes, they do. I'm getting sick again. I didn't have the opportunity last time to say anything, I'm trying to say it beforehand.

Black Diamond
03-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Yes, they do. I'm getting sick again. I didn't have the opportunity last time to say anything, I'm trying to say it beforehand.
I should have followed you over here immediately after you were removed from power in a coup. Instead I stayed on as moderator working for that DanK or whatever he's called.

Kathianne
03-24-2017, 05:50 PM
Gunny, 'getting sick' means you do have a chance to act on it. I know you'd rather I shut up on this, but I can't.

Gunny
03-24-2017, 09:15 PM
I should have followed you over here immediately after you were removed from power in a coup. Instead I stayed on as moderator working for that DanK or whatever he's called.
All good. I knew you weren't part of that mob. I wish I was just half as talented as my reputation on that board. I would impress the Hell out of ME. :laugh:

And Kathianne ... I don't want to spend the time I have left sitting in a waiting room. I want to spend it outside. In the sun, wind and rain. I want to live. Not be preserved.

Kathianne
03-24-2017, 09:42 PM
All good. I knew you weren't part of that mob. I wish I was just half as talented as my reputation on that board. I would impress the Hell out of ME. :laugh:

And @Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) ... I don't want to spend the time I have left sitting in a waiting room. I want to spend it outside. In the sun, wind and rain. I want to live. Not be preserved.

Then again, you might get more and better time to do those things, including harassing others, playing with the grandkids, and maybe meeting some of your friends-like me!

Gunny
03-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Then again, you might get more and better time to do those things, including harassing others, playing with the grandkids, and maybe meeting some of your friends-like me!

You''re not catching on, Mom. I'm not going to spend 8 hours to save one. If I have to spend my life in a waiting room or on some kind of dumbass latest drug ... what kind of life is THAT? I'd rather spend that time living than trying to keep my body alive.

gabosaurus
03-25-2017, 10:18 AM
A living softie is a much better grandparent than a dead hero. Even Marines have to visit sick bay occasionally.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2017, 10:18 AM
Gunny, don't make us come down there, and frog-march you to the doc.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 10:31 AM
A living softie is a much better grandparent than a dead hero. Even Marines have to visit sick bay occasionally.

I'm not trying to be a "anything". But I watch people spend half their lives go to and coming from the doctor. Add in the 8 hour sit in the waiting room. And just for YOU, 9Gabby, guess what made it worse? Obamacare. Soon as it warms up, I'm going to go jump in Privilege Creek. I want to live. Not spend my time trying to not die. I came into this world like an asteroid and I'm going out the same way.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 10:46 AM
Gunny, don't make us come down there, and frog-march you to the doc.For what? That's what I don't get. Sit around for hours so some quack can tell yo "you're sick". Well no sh*t. Sherlock. You figure that out on your own or was it something I said? Meanwhile, I can sit with a bunch of germ-infected creeps (yes, I AM germaphobic) for 8 hours so someone can tell me what I already know. "Your knee is screwed up". Gee, you mean from falling off a Harley in 76? I',d have NEVER guessed THAT.

But if you came down here at least I'd get to meet you. If you do, bring that lunkhead you live with along. I'd like to meet him too. I want to see what would make a woman so loyal to a man. Must be something special.

gabosaurus
03-25-2017, 01:12 PM
What does Obamacare have to do with the VA? Nothing, I would guess.
Not that I would know anything about Obamacare. My family is covered under my husband's insurance. When my daughter goes to the doctor (which happens fairly frequently), we usually get in and out in less than an hour.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 01:46 PM
What does Obamacare have to do with the VA? Nothing, I would guess.
Not that I would know anything about Obamacare. My family is covered under my husband's insurance. When my daughter goes to the doctor (which happens fairly frequently), we usually get in and out in less than an hour.Look, nerd ... we in the military have had Obamacare since before he thought he invented it. It sucks. Was and is bad plan.

You want to talk Obamacare? Start a thread. This one's about my little sisters. Damned mother hens.:laugh: And believe it or not, I have no idea who they are. Abbey and Kathianne. One's a lawyer and one's a school teacher. We don't talk to each other. But they ARE my friends. So STFU. I'm trying to be nice. They deserve some credit.

Kathianne
03-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Gunny, don't make us come down there, and frog-march you to the doc.

Thank you, ladies. He needs more women in his life. It appears that his daughter and I have been trying to knock some sense into his head from the beginning.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Thank you, ladies. He needs more women in his life. It appears that his daughter and I have been trying to knock some sense into his head from the beginning.

oh THERE's a grand ass plan. More women. Does that come with a nuclear option? The 3 of you are scary enough. All I need's another. Girls picking on me for being born. Overprotective little hens.

Y'all are totally my little sweethearts. :)

Kathianne
03-25-2017, 03:25 PM
oh THERE's a grand ass plan. More women. Does that come with a nuclear option? The 3 of you are scary enough. All I need's another. Girls picking on me for being born. Overprotective little hens.

You do know that resistance is futile?

Gunny
03-25-2017, 03:27 PM

Have a song for you and Abs. But I can't post it. Vincent by Don Mclean.

Kathianne
03-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Have a song for you and Abs. But I can't post it. Vincent by Don Mclean.

I know the song, not helping with that one. You do need to get to the doctor.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 03:48 PM
You do know that resistance is futile?Okay that made me bust out. I actually have tears in my eyes. Combat Marine that can't handle a chick. Y'all girls are mean. :laugh:

Let's see how good I can do here ... Hold me closer Tiny Dancer.

Kathianne
03-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Okay that made me bust out. I actually have tears in my eyes. Combat Marine that can't handle a chick. Y'all girls are mean. :laugh:

Let's see how good I can do here ... Hold me closer Tiny Dancer.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Kath and Abs take care of me and unscrew everything I screw up. Basically, they babysit me. I wanted to acknowledge that in public. Doesn't matter what we disagree about. They are still always there. I'd throw Jim in but I doubt he wants to be called a sister and he's a jerk anyway. I could throw him in a vat of acid, I guess.

I love my lil sis's and I appreciate them. Now can we get back to being mean to each other now that the Gunny sensitive moment is over? You ALL suck. Pansy assed whiny ass crybaby civilians. :)

Replying here before I even read post #2 and forward...

You suck up!! :lol::lol: What did you do in the past week that I missed? You done fucked up and now making nice with the ladies? :laugh:

I'm always cool with you. I'll always have your back, even when in the middle of telling you to go EFF yourself. I suppose I'll never say it as nicely and dainty, but you know I'd give you the shirt off my back.

I think all of our staff would, and everyone else in return, hence us heaving a great team, IMO!

But you're still a cue ball ugly headed looking bastard!!

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 04:02 PM

Followed? Did I know u from over there? I certainly don't know the name other than here. I was never there when this Dan guy was in charge...

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 04:06 PM
I'll add in to what Gunny said...

I couldn't have asked for 2 better ladies on our team, none, zilch as good. All these years, all great times with a few bumps in the road, and yet here we all are. Good folks and good friend. Understanding at times, take charge when necessary, soft side when you need someone to talk to... I could go on and on, but then I'll look like a big bald headed dummy. :coffee:

Kathianne
03-25-2017, 04:19 PM
I'll add in to what Gunny said...

I couldn't have asked for 2 better ladies on our team, none, zilch as good. All these years, all great times with a few bumps in the road, and yet here we all are. Good folks and good friend. Understanding at times, take charge when necessary, soft side when you need someone to talk to... I could go on and on, but then I'll look like a big bald headed dummy. :coffee:

LOL!

Hey, you guys aren't so bad either! ;) Good friends can get mad, then make up.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 08:41 PM
Replying here before I even read post #2 and forward...

You suck up!! :lol::lol: What did you do in the past week that I missed? You done fucked up and now making nice with the ladies? :laugh:

I'm always cool with you. I'll always have your back, even when in the middle of telling you to go EFF yourself. I suppose I'll never say it as nicely and dainty, but you know I'd give you the shirt off my back.

I think all of our staff would, and everyone else in return, hence us heaving a great team, IMO!

But you're still a cue ball ugly headed looking bastard!!

I have to suck up to girls. What the Hell else can I do with them? They're ummm girls? I'd rather face terrorists. Least I can handle THAT. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-25-2017, 09:27 PM
We can be nice, and we can be not-so-nice. But a team and friends we truly are.

And Gunny, I would def bring my guy. :cool:

gabosaurus
03-25-2017, 09:43 PM
Poor Gunny. He keeps protesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZMmV6xXYFw

But, eventually, Abbey and Kathianne are going to get their way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l66etP7mBJU

Gunny
03-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Followed? Did I know u from over there? I certainly don't know the name other than here. I was never there when this Dan guy was in charge...''He was one of my mods. I think he burned out about the same time I did. We both quit playing the game about the same time. Anyone that wants to screw with him, I'll watch.

You don't know him from over there. He popped up after you sold the board. He wants to hang low. I haven't asked him why. Not my business.

Gunny
03-25-2017, 11:37 PM
I know the song, not helping with that one. You do need to get to the doctor.I ng. HATE confessing, I can play that on guitar and piano. And yes, Gunny can play f-ing piano. Screw all of y'yall.

Still like my little womens. :)

Gunny
03-27-2017, 06:47 AM
speaking of ... there's girls picking on me. I ain't seen a set of balls show up (this IS humor for the uninformed). They're mean. Whoever invented girls was a tard. :)

Kathianne
03-27-2017, 07:51 AM
speaking of ... there's girls picking on me. I ain't seen a set of balls show up (this IS humor for the uninformed). They're mean. Whoever invented girls was a tard. :)

Keep it up, you'll find yourself surrounded. ;)

Gunny
03-28-2017, 05:09 PM
Keep it up, you'll find yourself surrounded. ;)You remind me of my kitty. Nobody grets to play with her but me.

Kathianne
03-28-2017, 05:22 PM
You remind me of my kitty. Nobody grets to play with her but me.

LOL! My kids would beg to differ.

Gunny
04-02-2017, 02:37 AM
LOL! My kids would beg to differ.Far from Home. you're my sis. All that matters