PDA

View Full Version : Did Michael Flynn Strike A Deal With The FBI?

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Interesting that the R's are willing to cooperate every step of the way, even proactively coming forward. And those in charge are STILL pulling teeth from Hillary and her associates and never getting answers. I suppose that's an aside though.

I have to wonder, if this is true - is it because they want all the truth to come out and get this shit over with - or is someone potentially in trouble on that side?

---

Did Michael Flynn Strike A Deal With The FBI? CNN Analyst Claims He Might Have

Social media erupted on Saturday after a CNN analyst and former Homeland Security official said that sources have told her that former national security adviser Michael Flynn may have struck a deal of some sort with the FBI.

“It is starting to look like, from my sources and then also from open reporting, that Mike Flynn is the one who may have a deal with the FBI and that’s why we have not heard from him for some time,” Juliette Kayyem, an assistant secretary for intergovernmental affairs in the Obama administration, said in a panel discussion on Friday night.

Kayyem noted that of the four former Trump advisers who are said to be subjects in an FBI investigation of potential ties to the Russian government, Flynn is the only one who has not volunteered to testify to Congress. The other three advisers, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, and Roger Stone, offered to testify earlier this week.

Kayyem did not indicate who her sources are. Nor did she say if they are claiming that Flynn has struck a deal or that it merely appears likely that he has. Nevertheless, her claim went viral on Twitter, with clips of her CNN segment receiving thousands of shares.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/25/did-michael-flynn-strike-a-deal-with-the-fbi-cnn-analyst-claims-he-might-have/

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 08:16 PM
UNLIKE CLINTON’S STAFF Trump’s Advisers Say They’re Willing To Testify to Congress

A number of Donald Trump’s aides have proactively offered to testify in front of Congress. This is a stark contrast to Hillary Clinton’s aides, who tried to avoid Congress during her email investigations.

Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Carter Page have all come forward and offered to testify in front of Congress. The Daily Caller reported that all three of these men have continuously maintained their innocence; however, Democrats seem determined to find some sort of connection, regardless of whether it exists or not.

These three aides have come under scrutiny after CNN released a number of reports suggesting that they colluded with Russians during the election.Some have criticised the CNN reports as “fake news” because when CNN reported the story they did not give any sources or reliable evidence.

Many of Trump’s advisers have called these reports from CNN a complete “witchhunt”

Paul Manafort was the first Trump aide to reach out and offer to testify in front of Congress. This proactive offer came in the form of a letter which was sent to the Intelligence Committee through his attorneys on Thursday.

In the letter Manafort clarified that “Claims of Russian influence or collusion in the Trump Campaign by the Intelligence Community are backed up by ZERO evidence.”

Roger Stone then followed suit, telling reporters that he was prepared and eager to talk to Congress

“I am anxious to rebut allegations that I had any improper or nefarious contact with any agent of the Russia State based on facts, not misleading and salacious headlines,” Stone told a reporter on Wednesday.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/unlike-clintons-staff-trump-advisers-say-theyre-willing-testify-congress/

hjmick
03-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Some people inspire loyalty (see Ronald Reagan / Oliver North), others don't.

On the upside, should he be forced from office, he will not have the distinction of having the shortest term as President. That goes to William Henry Harrison. Thirty two days...

gabosaurus
03-25-2017, 09:11 PM
I heard the same thing, that Flynn has started cooperating with the FBI. So I looked it up. This might not work out well for Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/cnn-analyst-sources-say-mike-flynn-has-turned-on-trump-and-become-witness-for-the-fbi/

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Adm. Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia.

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 04:33 PM
And THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS is how the liberal left gets shit started... I went with it to report it here as legitimate as well. I guess I was fooled as well, as something as SERIOUS as this.

----

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI, Promptly Walks It Back

Former top Obama Homeland Security official and "Security Mom" author Juliette Kayyem appeared on Don Lemon's CNN program this weekend and made an astounding claim: former Trump National Security Adviser Mike Flynn had flipped against the administration and cut a deal with the FBI.

That claim flew around social media all day yesterday and continues to be circulated, despite the fact that Kayyem quickly backtracked on it.

Now if anyone is to blame for making this now seemingly false claim go viral it's Kayyem herself, as she is the one who posted the video of her making the claim on CNN to her Twitter account.

Juliette Kayyem ✔ @juliettekayyem
From my sources and what has been openly reported, it increasingly looks like #Flynn may have a deal with the FBI.

One of the first to jump on board to push out her inflammatory claim was Huffington Post contributor Seth Abramson, who invoked his own legal background to lend credence to Kayyem's story:

Seth Abramson ✔ @SethAbramson
(1) First, as an attorney I want to make clear that, if this @CNN analyst's sources are correct, the #Russiagate scandal is blown wide open.

Then Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe jumped in:

Laurence Tribe ✔ @tribelaw
#Flynn struck a deal with FBI by flipping on #Trump. #Nunes's blood is now in the water.

Next, left-wing blogs pushed the story out:

Raw Story ✔ @RawStory
CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn has turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI

Needless to say, there were some skeptics:

John Podhoretz ✔ @jpodhoretz
How would Juliette Kayyem know anything?

With the sensational story making the full rounds on social media Kayyem then backtracked, posting the following "clarification" on Facebook:

https://i.imgur.com/JeBWket.png

Of particular note was this line:

But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/03/26/cnn-analyst-juliette-kayyem-makes-drops-incendiary-claim-of-mike-flynn-flipping-to-fbi-promptly-walks-it-back/