PDA

View Full Version : Healthcare implementation

jimnyc
03-25-2017, 11:05 PM
Looking back, it appears there was about a minimum of about 2 years that the democrats spent after Obama got into office to finally passing the ACA.

When did the republicans start working on this latest healthcare act? Considering they likely didn't consider Trump winning, it was probably right around the day after the election! LOL So repealing was a must do, I get that. But why offer up a shit sandwich as a rush in only 60 days? Were they trying to make a point? I'm not saying they need to take 2 years, but tossing something out there so quickly, that they were getting horrible feedback on the majority of the way, it just made no sense - hence them ultimately yanking it of course.

There's no doubt in my mind they'll do it right this time. Actually take their time, get feedback from all the right people, all of the complaints... but the stain of what they did here remains. And I just don't get it either. They know of all the complaints about Obamacare's shit sandwich, so what do they do? They get a fresh roll, swap out all the crap from the old roll over onto the new roll, and voila!

And yeah, I'll merge crap tomorrow if need be. Just reading things tonight and posting as I go. :)