PDA

View Full Version : I figured it out!!

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 08:00 AM
A few decades ago, give or take a few years, our country started to change, our society started changing, and not for the better, IMO. The fruits and nuts started coming out of the woodwork, and many others demanding we accept them, even if many of us didn't say a word. But it seemingly went from a few in the closet, to an overnight spreading virus of sorts.

The Gay Bomb!! It was planned! Laugh if you will!! :coffee: I think someone secretly set these suckers off! :laugh:

See, gays aren't born that way, they were created by stink bombs!!

---

The "halitosis bomb" and "gay bomb" are informal names for two theoretical non-lethal chemical weapons that a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing; the theories involve discharging female sex pheromones over enemy forces in order to make them sexually attracted to each other.

In 1994 the Wright Laboratory in Ohio, a predecessor to today's United States Air Force Research Laboratory, produced a three-page proposal on a variety of possible nonlethal chemical weapons, which was later obtained by the Sunshine Project through a Freedom of Information Act request.

---

Background

Few well-controlled scientific studies have ever been published suggesting the possibility of pheromones in humans.

Some body spray advertisers claim that their products contain human sexual pheromones which act as an aphrodisiac. In the 1970s, "copulins" were patented as products which release human pheromones, based on research on rhesus monkeys. Subsequently, androstenone, axillary sweat, and "vomodors" have been claimed to act as human pheromones.

Despite these claims, no pheromonal substance has ever been demonstrated to directly influence human behavior in a peer reviewed study.

Using a brain imaging technique, Swedish researchers have shown that when homosexual and heterosexual males are presented with two odors that may be involved in sexual arousal their brains tend to respond differently, and that the homosexual men tend to respond in the same way as heterosexual women, though it could not be determined whether this was cause or effect.[citation needed] The study was expanded to include homosexual women; the results were consistent with previous findings meaning that homosexual women were not as responsive to male identified odors, while their response to female cues was similar to that of heterosexual males. According to the researchers, this research suggests a possible role for human pheromones in the biological basis of sexual orientation.

In 2008, it was found using functional magnetic resonance imaging that the right orbitofrontal cortex, right fusiform cortex, and right hypothalamus respond to airborne natural human sexual sweat.

Body Odors

Body odor remote-engineering, such as halitosis and hyperhidrosis, was another possibility discussed. Again, these effects would be produced by a non-lethal chemical weapon — possibly one that would affect the hormonal and digestive systems. It appears that a 'heavy sweating bomb', 'flatulence bomb' and 'halitosis bomb' were also considered by a committee at the time. The plan was to make an enemy so smelly they could be quite literally sniffed out of hiding by their opponents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Gunny
03-26-2017, 08:26 AM
I don't know what drugs they've been giving you, but you to share. You're putting way too much though into being gay, douche.

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 08:37 AM
I don't know what drugs they've been giving you, but you to share. You're putting way too much though into being gay, douche.

It's true though, I didn't make it up, just saw a link to it. And I think when the military was planning this - perhaps they tested it on you? :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2017, 08:45 AM
It's true though, I didn't make it up, just saw a link to it. And I think when the military was planning this - perhaps they tested it on you? :coffee:

Hell the lib/dems being free-loaders and crybabies POS, ask for it and got tons of it to ingest with their regular stupidity kool-aid..
We've been witnesses the results during the stinking porchmonkey's 8 long and disastrous years..- ;)-Tyr

Gunny
03-26-2017, 08:51 AM
LMAO. Did you miss my little girls thread? You got about as much chance of me being gay as starting a colony on Mars. I was merely commenting on your fixation with the topic. Obviously you give it some consideration; whereas, I don't. I like girls. End of story, There's no Option B in this plan.

sear
03-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Why would any of it matter?

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 08:54 AM
LMAO. Did you miss my little girls thread? You got about as much chance of me being gay as starting a colony on Mars. I was merely commenting on your fixation with the topic. Obviously you give it some consideration; whereas, I don't. I like girls. End of story, There's no Option B in this plan.

http://i.imgur.com/wwzDUXv.gif

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 08:56 AM

Speaking for myself, I don't think encouraging abnormal behavior, deviant behavior and such, is a good thing for our society, our families.

sear
03-26-2017, 10:14 AM

"Speaking for myself, I don't think encouraging abnormal behavior, deviant behavior and such, is a good thing for our society, our families." jc #8
Speaking for myself, I would agree.
But why would encourage, or discourage be an issue?
I don't fret about where you jam your unit. Why the %$#@ would you fret about where I jam mine?

"The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits." Thomas Jefferson

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Speaking for myself, I would agree.
But why would encourage, or discourage be an issue?
I don't fret about where you jam your unit. Why the %$#@ would you fret about where I jam mine?
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I don't fret about it, I simply don't think it's good for our society, and not good for families. But it's not like I'm out there protesting like the Westboro knuckleheads or similar. Hell, I don't protest at all. I simply make my opinion known at times on a message board like this.

With that aside, imagine if this thing truly was possible, and they did in fact do it, and now society was like 72% homosexuals.

Elessar
03-26-2017, 10:36 AM

Are you two being 'off the wall' again?:laugh:

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 10:38 AM

I think Gunny was probably up all night. Then I drank a few gallons of coffee and found him this morning and tried my best to abuse him a little. :thumb:

sear
03-26-2017, 10:54 AM
"I simply don't think it's good for our society, and not good for families." jc #10
a) But it may be, despite your perception.

Which do you think would be better for little Geoffry?
- To be raised in an orphanage, where what scant affection he can find is institutionalized; by persons that are paid employees, and not loving adopters?

- Or little Geoffry with two mommies, that both love him, and nurture and raise him with all the love he'd have if he could have been with his birth parents?

"But it's not like I'm out there protesting like the Westboro knuckleheads or similar. Hell, I don't protest at all. I simply make my opinion known at times on a message board like this."
I hope your opinion is as respected here as it would be anywhere else on Earth.

But Socrates discovered that one of the best ways to inform or persuade was to ask questions.

"With that aside, imagine if this thing truly was possible, and they did in fact do it, and now society was like 72% homosexuals."
?
I doubt sexual attraction is determined by public policy, or whatever other you intended to imply.
Mine surely wasn't!

I suspect our population's ratio of gays to straights is probably fairly stable over the centuries.

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynn Lavner

Gunny
03-26-2017, 11:12 AM
Why would any of it matter?It doesn't matter. We f*ck with each other. It's called having a sense of humor? Why be so serious? You got exactly ONE (count them) life. Try enjoying it.

sear
03-26-2017, 11:20 AM
G #14

Gunny
03-26-2017, 11:20 AM
We're ALWAYS off the wall. If he's not f-ing with me I know something is wrong. I might give a sh*at about the a-hole but I don't. THAT will be a concession NOT forthcoming.

Elessar
03-26-2017, 11:22 AM
We're ALWAYS off the wall. If he's not f-ing with me I know something is wrong. I might give a sh*at about the a-hole but I don't. THAT will be a concession NOT forthcoming.

Well...I had to get the 'dig' in!:laugh:

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 12:50 PM
It doesn't matter. We f*ck with each other. It's called having a sense of humor? Why be so serious? You got exactly ONE (count them) life. Try enjoying it.

I love you man! Even if you are a little fruity. :2up:

aboutime
03-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Thanks to jim, from the THAN FRAN THISCO kids....

http://icansayit.com/images/villagepeeps.jpg

Jim...If you are ever in our city...be sure to stop by, and see us at the Y.M.C.A.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
03-26-2017, 03:04 PM
...why do you put up with the...clueless... tasteless Liberal fool?:popcorn:

Black Diamond
03-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Thanks to jim, from the THAN FRAN THISCO kids....

http://icansayit.com/images/villagepeeps.jpg

Jim...If you are ever in our city...be sure to stop by, and see us at the Y.M.C.A.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How much Crisco do you think they go through in San Francisco? :cool:

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 03:29 PM
No lie, the woman made us some rice a roni stuff this week. Now I feel gayish. Kinda like Gunny. :(

tailfins
03-26-2017, 05:41 PM

My only problem with homosexuals is how they thumb their noses at God. How many proud drunkards, liars, or thieves do you see?