PDA

View Full Version : No gender

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Some truly weird bastards in our world. :rolleyes:

---

Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

A Portland student has become the first American to gain legal designation as “genderless”, following a ruling by a Multnomah County judge.

The March 10 decision, reported for the first time on Thursday, involved a 27-year-old who was born male but claimed to identify with no gender whatsoever. Judge Amy Holmes, who approved the petition, also last year approved a “non-binary” gender designation for another Portland resident.

The 27-year-old formerly known as Patrick Abbatiello, now legally designated agender, also got legal approval to change names, now going only by “Patch,” no surname. That name also serves as a pronoun, Patch explained to the local NBC affiliate this week.

“Even gender-neutral pronouns don’t feel as if they fit me,” Patch said. “I feel no identity or closeness with any pronouns I’ve come across. What describes me is my name.”

By deadline, Patch did not respond to requests for interview sent by phone and Facebook through Portland Community College’s Queer Resource Center. Patch works there as a co-coordinator, and a Facebook post for the center lauded the student for “blazing the way.”

Rest here - https://heatst.com/culture-wars/judge-oks-petition-for-americas-first-genderless-person/

sear
03-26-2017, 11:04 AM
"who was born male but"
That's the problem.

Some blue-eyed people may want to be considered brown-eyed. Should government bend to their foolish fantasy?

If the bloke has a set, then he's a bloke; no matter what he wants!

While I don't have all the details, I've read sketchy descriptions of a medical condition known as "ambiguous genitalia". I would consider that a separate matter.

Then there's the matter of hermaphroditism, & the epicene.

But if the dood has a magic wand, HE'S A DUDE !! Who the %$#@ do they think they're kidding? Your eyes are the color they are. GET OVER IT !!

Abbey Marie
03-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Patch's parent(s) clearly did a bang-up job raising him. :rolleyes:

tailfins
03-26-2017, 10:14 PM
He feels no identity. I guess that means that he's a nobody.

LongTermGuy
03-26-2017, 10:36 PM
Looks like a `man` to me....Deport or put them (Gender weirdos) in a mental facility and enough with this Faggot Garbage...Gender crap....Change the laws....`tweak` them...to catch up with the insane times...Mostly brought to us by `Liberalism`...Find and neuter (dispose) Liberal Judges...They were implanted by other crazed Liberals...They are not real judges...and I question them being "American"....enough with the horse crap..

http://www.gaystarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Patch.jpg

darin
03-29-2017, 01:19 AM
Patch is mentally ill and should be removed of the ability to be his own guardian. god help us.

revelarts
03-29-2017, 05:27 AM
the left want to change and "equalize" it ALL and in the process lose everything with this stuff, it's a gender-mess.
And as a few of you have said, it's really mental illness.... mild to severe delusion or denials.

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/51/9b/48/519b48eb1dfabe3def031243228b4a5f.jpg

revelarts
03-29-2017, 07:15 AM
'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee

•Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, lived as Paul until she realized she was trans at age 46 and was not accepted by her family
•After two suicide attempts and a bout of homelessness, she found hope in the transgender community in Toronto
•She now resides with an adoptive 'mommy and daddy' and spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren

A Canadian man who was married, with seven kids, has left his family in order to fulfill his true identity - as a six-year-old girl.
In an emotional video with gay news site The Daily Xtra in collaboration with The Transgender Project, Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stef-on-knee’) Wolscht, 52, of Toronto, says she realized she was transgender - rather that simply a cross-dresser - at age 46, and split from her wife, Maria, after she told her husband to 'stop being trans or leave'.
Now, Stefonknee lives with friends who she cans her 'adoptive mommy and daddy' as a six-year-old girl, dressing in children's clothing and spending her time playing and coloring with her adoptive parents' grandchildren....
Read more: Canadian man leaves family to be transgender six-year-old girl*Stefonknee Wolscht | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html#ixzz4VbZYmJil)
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/11/15/2F478CE700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626.jpg

I poured drain cleaner in my eyes to blind myself | New York Post (http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/i-blinded-myself-on-purpose-and-have-never-been-happier/)

I poured drain cleaner in my eyes to blind myself

Quote:

<tbody>
For most people, going blind is their worst nightmare, but for this North Carolina woman it was a dream come true.

Jewel Shuping, 30, was so desperate to be blind that she poured draining cleaner in her baby blues to wipe out her eyesight — and she couldn’t be happier.

She suffers from an illness called body integrity identity disorder (BIID) — a disease that causes able-bodied people to strongly desire a disability.

“I really feel this is the way I was supposed to be born, that I should have been blind from birth,” Shuping told Barcroft Media.

The afflicted woman knew from a young age she wanted to be blind, and would attempt to harm her eyesight by staring at the sun while “blind-simming,” or pretending to be blind.

By the time Shuping turned 21, the idea of being blind was “a non-stop alarm that was going off” and she sought the help of a sympathetic psychologist to help her carry out her ultimate desire in 2006.

The psychologist gave her eye-numbing drops before sprinkling a few droplets of drain cleaner into each pupil.

“It hurt, let me tell you. My eyes were screaming and I had some drain cleaner going down my cheek burning my skin,” she said.

“But all I could think was, ‘I am going blind, it is going to be okay.”

Dr. Michael First, professor of clinical psychiatry at Columbia University, says that people who suffer from BIID can’t control their need to be disabled.

“These people are aware that this feeling of theirs is unusual — they know it is coming from within them. They can’t explain it,” he said.

Shuping is now studying for a degree in education and is hoping to help other blind people live an independent life. She hopes that by sharing her story, it will encourage other sufferers of BIID to seek professional help.

</tbody>

'I was born in the wrong species': Woman who says she's a CAT trapped in a human body hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night

Quote:

<tbody>

A woman who believes she was born a cat has opened up about her life as a feline, describing how she has a superior sense sense of hearing and sight which allows her to hunt mice in the dark.
Nano, 20, from Oslo, Norway, makes the revelation in an interview published on the NRK P3 Verdens Rikeste Land YouTube channel, and it's been viewed 122,000 times.
And she claims to possess many feline characteristics including a hatred of water and the ability to communicate simply by meowing.

In the video Nano, who reflects her inner cat by wearing a pair of pointed ears and an artificial tail begins her interview with a series of rather convincing 'meows'. She then explains that she first discovered her true identity as a teenager.
'I realised I was a cat when I was 16 when doctors and psychologists found out what was "the thing" with me. Under my birth there was a genetic defect,' she explains in the video.
Walking through Oslo's central station the presenter asked Nano what she could hear and see that a normal person might not.

'Suitcases rolling on the ground,' she says, 'Keys clinking in pockets. People with ice crampons under their shoes.'
Then all of a sudden, she lets out a hiss and takes a step back.
'There is a dog over there,' she explains. 'Sometime I hiss when meeting dogs in the street. It's because of their behaviour and my instinct automatically reacts by hissing.'

When the presenter asks if she was born like this Nano agrees, saying: 'Yes, born in the wrong species.'
Cats are notoriously averse to water, and Nano explains that she's no different.
'I hate water,' she says. 'Water is like you get the instinct to wash yourself in the face and stuff.'
I can see better in the dark than in daylight. That's no problem
Nano demonstrates another moment of affinity with cats by donning a pair of giant pink cat paws and rubbing at her face as if she's grooming herself.
She's then seen on her hands and knees, crawling around on the floor before going up to the window and looking out longingly as she paws at the wall and whimpers like a frustrated feline.
'It's also obvious that I'm a cat when I start purring and meowing,' she explains. 'And walking around on four legs and stuff like that.'
Nano also stresses that, like the small four-legged animals, she loves to 'sleep in the sink and in the windowsill' although she doesn't comment further on the size of either item.
One of the main advantages of being a cat, according to Nano is her heightened sense of hearing.
'You can hear a lot better than regular people, and you can see much more,' she reveals. 'You focus on things that normal people can't.'
And she even claims to possess night vision.....

..."My psychologist told me I can grow out of it, but I doubt it," Nano says. "I think I will be cat all my life." ...

</tbody>

Read more: Norway woman says she's a CAT trapped in a human body | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3419631/Woman-says-s-CAT-trapped-human-body.html#ixzz3z9A5LsR9)

A talking Cat no less. that's a wonder.

NYC COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS
Legal Enforcement Guidance on the Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression:
Local Law No. 3 (2002); N.Y.C. Admin. Code § 8-102(23)

http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloa...Guide_2015.pdf (http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_InterpretiveGuide_2015.pdf)

...Gender discrimination under the NYCHRL includes discrimination on the basis of gender identity, gender expression, and transgender status.7 The definition of gender also encompasses discrimination against someone for being intersex. Under the NYCHRL, gender discrimination can be based on one’s perceived or actual gender identity, which may or may not conform to one’s sex assigned at birth, or on the ways in which one expresses gender, such as through appearance or communication style. Gender discrimination is prohibited in employment, housing, public accommodations, discriminatory harassment, and bias-based profiling by police and exists whenever there is disparate treatment of an individual on account of gender. When an individual is treated “less well than others on account of their gender,”8 that is gender discrimination under the NYCHRL.
Harassment motivated by gender is a form of discrimination. Gender-based harassment can be a single or isolated incident of disparate treatment or repeated acts or behavior. Disparate treatment can manifest in harassment when the incident or behavior creates an environment or reflects or fosters a culture or atmosphere of sex stereotyping, degradation, humiliation, bias, or objectification. Under the NYCHRL, gender-based harassment covers a broad range of conduct and occurs generally when an individual is treated less well on account of their gender. While the severity or pervasiveness of the harassment is relevant to damages, the existence of differential treatment based on gender is sufficient under the NYCHRL to constitute a claim of harassment. Gender-based harassment can include unwanted sexual advances or requests for sexual favors; however, the harassment does not have
to be sexual in nature. For example, refusal to use a transgender employee’s preferred name, pronoun, or title may constitute unlawful gender-based harassment. Comments, unwanted touching, gestures, jokes, or pictures that target an individual based on gender constitute gender-based harassment....
.....VIOLATIONS OF THE NEW YORK CITY HUMAN RIGHTS LAW’S PROHIBITIONS ON GENDER DISCRIMINATION

....Failing To Use an Individual’s Preferred Name or Pronoun
Examples of Violations
a. Intentional or repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses.
b. Refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun, or title because they do not conform to gender stereotypes. For example, calling a woman “Mr.” because her appearance is aligned with traditional gender-based stereotypes of masculinity.
c. Conditioning an individual’s use of their preferred name on obtaining a court- ordered name change or providing identification in that name. For example, a covered entity may not refuse to call a transgender woman her preferred name, Jane, because her identification says that her first name is John.11
d. Requiring an individual to provide information about their medical history or proof of having undergone particular medical procedures in order to use their preferred name, pronoun, or title.....

The NYCHRL requires that individuals be permitted to use single-sex facilities, such as bathrooms or locker rooms, and participate in single-sex programs, consistent with their gender, regardless of their sex assigned at birth, anatomy, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on their identification. The law does not require entities to make existing bathrooms all-gender or construct additional restrooms. Covered entities that have single-occupancy restrooms should make clear that they can be used by people of all genders.

....Examples of Violations
a. Maintaining grooming and appearance standards that apply differently to individuals who identify as men or women or which have gender-based distinctions. For example, requiring different uniforms for men and women, or requiring that female bartenders wear makeup.
b. Requiring employees of one gender to wear a uniform specific to that gender.
c. Permitting only individuals who identify as women to wear jewelry or requiring only individuals who identify as male to have short hair. Requiring all servers, for example, to always have long hair tied back in a ponytail or away from their face is not a violation unless it is applied unequally based on gender.
d. Permitting female but not male residents at a drug treatment facility to wear wigs and high heels.
e. Requiring all men to wear ties in order to dine at a restaurant.....

So in NYC "Patch" could Sue every establishment he went into for not addressing him properly. Brilliant.

Jeff
03-29-2017, 07:45 AM
Couldn't agree more whith the above, but this is exactly what I said would happen when we decided to allow gays to marry, yup they where born that way, so if we are to believe that why is it wrong to say someone is born feeling gender less or born feeling they don't need eyes. I am sure that there are folks that have fallen in love with someone of the same sex but let's not make this the norm because it's not, let that the perverts get help, and yeah I know they where born that way, BS, go to a adult book store and check out the perversion that goes on, yea they where born gay that's why they must use a glory hole not knowing who or what is on the other side. Like I said I am sure there are very well balanced folks that have fallen in love with someone of the same sex, but I bet they aren't the perverts out marching in parades dressed as a penis or vagina. We made this acceptable behaviour so now we will deal with all kinds of mental behaviour, yeah they where born that way.:rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
03-29-2017, 08:07 AM
the left want to change and "equalize" it ALL and in the process lose everything with this stuff, it's a gender-mess.
And as a few of you have said, it's really mental illness.... mild to severe delusion or denials.

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/51/9b/48/519b48eb1dfabe3def031243228b4a5f.jpg

Absurdity. Btw, wouldn't feminists find it more sexist to have women portrayed wearing a skirt? When you get offended by so many things, it signals to me that you are miserable inside, and as they say, want company.

revelarts
03-29-2017, 09:59 AM
Absurdity. Btw, wouldn't feminists find it more sexist to have women portrayed wearing a skirt?
Depends on the day of the week. or WHO does it.

"It Was Never A Dress," a site launched last week, is hoping to take on the ubiquitous women's washroom symbol of a stick figure with a triangle skirt shape, and turn that dress into something more:...
....According to the site, it's "an invitation to shift perceptions and assumptions about women and the audacious, sensitive, and powerful gestures they make every single day ... When we see women differently… we see the world differently!"
So what's the issue with the dress? For some women, it's a sign of the restrictions placed on their gender for centuries, confining them to certain roles and archetypes.
As the site ramps up with its mission to bring women together through new storytelling and innovation, the idea has been embraced by women around the world, who eagerly grabbed at the chance to transform this familiar figure:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/05/05/it-was-never-a-dress_n_7215526.html
http://scontent.forf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/11162195_656775104426623_7539912022783717283_n.png ?oh=e39f09eff679da32e42e8997b17215d7&oe=5997A31F

At the same time there's this kinda crap

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/17/50/6d/17506db26ca1534ba7109d06628c0b00.jpg

So which is it?
is there NO SHAME in wearing a dress and being a woman. Or do you have to make it into a cape just so you feel "empowered"?

I suspect theres's no way to make some feminist/gender activist happy.

revelarts
03-29-2017, 10:03 AM
http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2f/b6/67/2fb667ebd45d315e39eab2e2fbf8cd8b.jpg

Trigg
03-29-2017, 03:15 PM
my daughter is taking a MANDATORY gender studies class.

On her first day the class was asked,"when did you realize what gender you were"?

I love my daughter.

Her answer was.

" when I realized what a vagina was"

revelarts
03-31-2017, 08:54 AM
my daughter is taking a MANDATORY gender studies class.
On her first day the class was asked,"when did you realize what gender you were"?
I love my daughter.
Her answer was.
" when I realized what a vagina was"

College right?

gabosaurus
03-31-2017, 12:56 PM
Ever get tired of all this talk about gender and thought "to heck with being human. I want to be a MERMAID" -- Of course you have!! http://www.seattlemermaids.com/

BoogyMan
03-31-2017, 01:19 PM
Some truly weird bastards in our world. :rolleyes:

---

Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

A Portland student has become the first American to gain legal designation as “genderless”, following a ruling by a Multnomah County judge.

The March 10 decision, reported for the first time on Thursday, involved a 27-year-old who was born male but claimed to identify with no gender whatsoever. Judge Amy Holmes, who approved the petition, also last year approved a “non-binary” gender designation for another Portland resident.

The 27-year-old formerly known as Patrick Abbatiello, now legally designated agender, also got legal approval to change names, now going only by “Patch,” no surname. That name also serves as a pronoun, Patch explained to the local NBC affiliate this week.

“Even gender-neutral pronouns don’t feel as if they fit me,” Patch said. “I feel no identity or closeness with any pronouns I’ve come across. What describes me is my name.”

By deadline, Patch did not respond to requests for interview sent by phone and Facebook through Portland Community College’s Queer Resource Center. Patch works there as a co-coordinator, and a Facebook post for the center lauded the student for “blazing the way.”

Rest here - https://heatst.com/culture-wars/judge-oks-petition-for-americas-first-genderless-person/

There is a very real reason why Portland is mocked openly as a bastion of loony leftist experimentation. When raised in that bucket of complete crazy, it cannot be a shock to see someone come out so messed up.

aboutime
04-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Anyone happen to know whether the JUDGE in this case is just another GELDING?

He or She may have a FETISH only the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION charges for in court???

darin
04-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Anyone happen to know whether the JUDGE in this case is just another GELDING?

He or She may have a FETISH only the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION charges for in court???

More people might engage you if your signature wasn't 200% larger than your replies - which are REALLY annoyingly-hidden all centered like that. And you misquoted the pledge - should be this:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Should be recited as follows - and the meaning in parenthesis helps understand how to pronounce more fluidly:

(breathe): I pledge allegiance to the flag of the US of A and to the republic for which it stands, (breathe) (Which is) one nation under God - (and it's) indivisible - with liberty and justice for all.

Yes - there is a comma after "America" but it sounds dumb to pause right there.

It is NOT to be recited like this:

I pledge Allegiance.
To the Flag.
Of the untited states of america.

And to the republic.
For which it stands.

One nation.
Under God.

Indivisible.

With liberty and justice for all.

aboutime
04-03-2017, 06:24 PM
More people might engage you if your signature wasn't 200% larger than your replies - which are REALLY annoyingly-hidden all centered like that. And you misquoted the pledge - should be this:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Should be recited as follows - and the meaning in parenthesis helps understand how to pronounce more fluidly:

(breathe): I pledge allegiance to the flag of the US of A and to the republic for which it stands, (breathe) (Which is) one nation under God - (and it's) indivisible - with liberty and justice for all.

Yes - there is a comma after "America" but it sounds dumb to pause right there.

It is NOT to be recited like this:

I pledge Allegiance.
To the Flag.
Of the untited states of america.

And to the republic.
For which it stands.

One nation.
Under God.

Indivisible.

With liberty and justice for all.

So now, because you dislike my signature, that's another reason to be unreasonable, because it is so large? I honestly, no longer care what ANYONE thinks about me, or my signature here. With all of the FAKE NEWS being spewed, and repeated...I make an honest mistake, and I get told something like that?
Who's really complaining...other than you?
No disrespect intended, but that sounds more like a liberal complaint to me.