PDA

View Full Version : Imam Calls for Jews to Be Killed in Montreal Mosque Sermon

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm absolutely amazed by this. We all know that the bad muslims are only here and there, not may of them. The reports of radicalization among muslims being 10-25%, just too crazy to consider. And imams delivering sermons to mass audiences, rarely ever happens. :rolleyes:

---

Imam Calls for Jews to Be Killed in Montreal Mosque Sermon

CBC reports: A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.
The sermon took place at the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque in the city’s Saint-Michel neighbourhood on Dec. 23, 2016. The video was posted to the mosque’s YouTube channel three days later. The imam in the video is Jordanian cleric Sheikh Muhammad bin Musa Al Nasr — he was reportedly an invited guest of the mosque.

In the video, the imam recites in Arabic the verse: “O Muslim, O servant of Allah, O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” CBC independently verified the speech and its translation. The controversial verse comes from a religious text known as a hadith, which interprets the words and actions by the Prophet Muhammad.

The hadith in question deals with end times and tells how stones and trees will ask Muslims to come and kill Jews hiding behind them.

Read more here.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/26/imam-calls-jews-killed-montreal-mosque-sermon/

The "read more here" leads you to this:

Imam calling for Jews to be killed in sermon at Montreal mosque draws police complaint

A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.

The sermon took place at the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque in the city's Saint-Michel neighbourhood on Dec. 23, 2016.

The video was posted to the mosque's YouTube channel three days later. The imam in the video is Jordanian cleric Sheikh Muhammad bin Musa Al Nasr — he was reportedly an invited guest of the mosque.

In the video, the imam recites in Arabic the verse: "O Muslim, O servant of Allah, O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

CBC independently verified the speech and its translation.

The controversial verse comes from a religious text known as a hadith, which interprets the words and actions by the Prophet Muhammad.

The hadith in question deals with end times and tells how stones and trees will ask Muslims to come and kill Jews hiding behind them.

Rest here - http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2017, 02:09 PM
They caught caught and now do the usual lying fake outrage and swear how they are against such sermons/words being used..
That is a damn lie--if its in the Koran they can not -- truly, truly, oppose it without fear of being accused of blasphemy.
However, they can publicly denounce it if caught and (if its made known to many about their hatred and savagery), with no fear of repercussions.
We see the muslims in the West do this repeatedly as it is commanded to lie-to deceive the non-believers to defeat and destroy them.-Tyr

GoGoIsis!
05-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Holy Allah and his Blessed Prophet Mohamad, peace be u to him, commands the death of all.christians and jews.

NightTrain
05-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Holy Allah and his Blessed Prophet Mohamad, peace be u to him, commands the death of all.christians and jews.

A little early for trolling, isn't it, Jason?

Abbey Marie
05-09-2017, 04:19 PM
A little early for trolling, isn't it, Jason?

This is a special kind of stupid.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2017, 04:43 PM

Take your pervert, child molester Mohamboy and his demonic master ALLAHCRAPHEAD and go ffkk yourself maggot..- :mad::mad::mad:-Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Take your pervert, child molester Mohamboy and his demonic master ALLAHCRAPHEAD and go ffkk yourself maggot..- :mad::mad::mad:-Tyr

Orly our resident poet-warrior could state it so perfectly!

Drummond
05-09-2017, 05:52 PM

This is just possibly an extremely sick 'joke'.

So .. are you a nutter ?

GoGoIsis!
05-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Oh jihad jihad your mothers uterus.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 09:34 PM

You WILL behave. Start by reading the rules. Let me clear this shit up for you, Omar ... I used to get paid to make you and your retarded buddies cease to function. I'm STILL fucking here and your little boy toys ain't.

I'm the mod that's on at night. You can't be first but you CAN be NEXT. You best save your jihad bullshit for the daytime and more tolerant staff. If it comes on bedtime and you're still spreading your blasphemous filth I'll just ban your ass.

aboutime
05-09-2017, 09:52 PM

jihad jihad you are the afterbirth of a goat who took a crap for the gipper!

GoGoIsis!
05-11-2017, 07:00 AM
You WILL behave. Start by reading the rules. Let me clear this shit up for you, Omar ... I used to get paid to make you and your retarded buddies cease to function. I'm STILL fucking here and your little boy toys ain't.

I'm the mod that's on at night. You can't be first but you CAN be NEXT. You best save your jihad bullshit for the daytime and more tolerant staff. If it comes on bedtime and you're still spreading your blasphemous filth I'll just ban your ass.

Are you threatening me?

Are you threatening Holy Islam?

INFIDEL!

CSM
05-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Gunny, just ban the little shithead. What was mildly amusing has become more than annoying. He's bad for my heart....lol

darin
05-11-2017, 07:57 AM
He's a joke. Not a real person, just trying to be funny.

CSM
05-11-2017, 07:59 AM
He's a joke. Not a real person, just trying to be funny.

I figured that out right from his first post....

aboutime
05-11-2017, 09:33 PM
I heard NT had to jump out of his boat and in the lake to retrieve a side panel of canvas today! Yeah, the silly bastard put them up on top of the main canvas and they blew off. The water was mighty cold.

Gunny
05-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Are you threatening me?

Are you threatening Holy Islam?

INFIDEL!

I'm sorry. I use too many 2 syllable words? To answer your question: Yep, I sure as the fuck am. Got a problem with it? Contact a Moderator.

Gunny
05-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Gunny, just ban the little shithead. What was mildly amusing has become more than annoying. He's bad for my heart....lol

Just waiting for a green light, Sergeant Major, I thinks someone else called dibs on the honors first. This assclown ain't worth arguing with friends over.

CSM
05-12-2017, 05:31 AM
Just waiting for a green light, Sergeant Major, I thinks someone else called dibs on the honors first. This assclown ain't worth arguing with friends over.

I get it. Actually, this nut job clearly demonstrates just how absurd things can get. He clearly doesn't understand that there are plenty of vets on this Board that are chomping at the bit for a chance to kick terrorist ass (verbally or otherwise) and that some of us have been there and done that. Some of us might be a bit long in the tooth and move a lot slower but age an experience beats youth and enthusiasm every time!

Gunny
05-13-2017, 12:13 PM
I get it. Actually, this nut job clearly demonstrates just how absurd things can get. He clearly doesn't understand that there are plenty of vets on this Board that are chomping at the bit for a chance to kick terrorist ass (verbally or otherwise) and that some of us have been there and done that. Some of us might be a bit long in the tooth and move a lot slower but age an experience beats youth and enthusiasm every time!
CSM You can fund GoGo Gopher's posts in the Cage if you get THAT bored. :)

happyrepublican
05-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Opposing this is clearly a form of Islamophobia.

CSM
05-13-2017, 05:24 PM
CSM You can fund GoGo Gopher's posts in the Cage if you get THAT bored. :)

Naw, I am just not that interested when idiocy gets put on display though it can be amusing for a second or two. I guess I have seen too many dumbass soldiers performing epic feats of dumbassery to be impressed by a substandard alligator mouth attached to a canary ass.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 05:19 AM
Naw, I am just not that interested when idiocy gets put on display though it can be amusing for a second or two. I guess I have seen too many dumbass soldiers performing epic feats of dumbassery to be impressed by a substandard alligator mouth attached to a canary ass.

Yeah, there's ALWAYS that Pvt when in column steps off with his right foot first.:laugh:

aboutime
05-14-2017, 09:37 PM
https://www.thecheapplace.com/image/cache/data/Product-images/helmet-stickers/2012/CHS-0738-dont-let-your-alligator-mouth-get-your-canary-ass-in-trouble-sticker-1200x630.jpg
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder754/500x/52273754/kermit-the-frog-drinking-tea-biting-off-more-with-your-alligator-mouth-than-your-canary-ass-can-shit.jpg