PDA

View Full Version : Huma Abedin ‘Working Hard’ to Save Marriage with Anthony Weiner

jimnyc
03-26-2017, 06:31 PM
Look, I'm all for folks taking all steps necessary to save their marriages. But there are times when it's simply over. Cheating is kind of hard to overlook. Trying to mess around with underage girls is much harder to overlook. But then sharing pictures of your "wiener" with underage girls, with your child in the background of the picture? Just wow. I truly don't understand how someone can overlook that.

---

Huma Abedin ‘Working Hard’ to Save Marriage with Anthony Weiner

Former Hillary Clinton operative Huma Abedin is reportedly “working hard” to save her marriage with former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner, just months after the pair separated as a result of his multiple sexting scandals.

Sources close to the Abedin family told the New York Post that “Huma has been working hard on her relationship with Anthony. He has been spending 80 to 90 percent of his time at the [Irving Place apartment] they share. If there is a disagreement, he goes to his mother’s apartment in Brooklyn.”

“Both [his and her] families are hoping they will reconcile,” the source continued.

Another source supported this story, saying that the couple’s separation was “more for optics for the campaign and pressure from Hillary’s camp.”

The potential reconciliation is perhaps surprising given Weiner’s multiple sexting scandals. The first, exposed in 2011 by the late Andrew Breitbart and dubbed ‘Weinergate,’ led to Weiner’s resignation from Congress and the issuing of a public apology.

In 2013, having declared himself a candidate to be mayor of New York, other photos were published of Weiner sexting another woman under the name ‘Carlos Danger.’ Despite the revelation, Weiner did not pull out the race and eventually finished fifth with just 4.9 percent of the vote.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/26/report-huma-abedin-working-hard-to-save-marriage-with-anthony-weiner/

Black Diamond
03-26-2017, 06:36 PM
I think politicians are more prone to risky behavior than the average person

Black Diamond
03-26-2017, 06:38 PM
I doubt he will ever stop the horseshit. Fucksticks who go for youngsters don't.

Elessar
03-26-2017, 06:53 PM
I dunno.

I think they are both out for their damned minds.

tailfins
03-26-2017, 07:59 PM
I dunno.

I think they are both out for their damned minds.

Birds of a feather perhaps?

aboutime
03-26-2017, 08:04 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/weiner2.jpg

darin
03-29-2017, 01:50 AM
Maybe they should become swingers? Would probably save their marriage - if they care.

aboutime
03-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Maybe they should become swingers? Would probably save their marriage - if they care.

dmp. I believe...they already ARE so-called Swingers. Why else would any woman hang out, and stay with a known PUBLIC LIAR, CHEAT, and near PEDOFILE?

Kathianne
03-29-2017, 02:00 PM
Spousal immunity. Both.