PDA

View Full Version : If ever there was a reason...

hjmick
03-27-2017, 06:27 PM
...to bring back the short lived "Piss Off" (or STFU button or Fuck you button) button, sear is it.

He's just begging for it.

Some people are like Slinky's, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs...

Kathianne
03-27-2017, 06:41 PM
...to bring back the short lived "Piss Off" (or STFU button or Fuck you button) button, sear is it.

He's just begging for it.

Some people are like Slinky's, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs...

:laugh2:

hjmick
03-27-2017, 07:08 PM
jimnyc what do you say boss?

OAK
03-27-2017, 09:56 PM
Ignore him and the POS will go away.

jimnyc
03-28-2017, 02:09 PM
jimnyc what do you say boss?

These not good enough? :dev3::finger3::fu:

Black Diamond
04-01-2017, 01:38 PM
The guy is a total troll. He only comes here to piss people off and he's good at it.

NightTrain
04-01-2017, 05:02 PM
I, for one, really enjoyed the 'Piss Off' option.

Kaimhel mastered it in short order, and watching Petey whine about it was very amusing.

Black Diamond
04-01-2017, 05:06 PM
I, for one, really enjoyed the 'Piss Off' option.

Kaimhel mastered it in short order, and watching Petey whine about it was very amusing.
I like it too but I have stubby fingers and a baby phone. People get the finger who didn't deserve it.

aboutime
04-01-2017, 07:57 PM
How about many of these? :finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::fing er4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4:
ALL FOR sear.

Black Diamond
04-01-2017, 08:24 PM
How about many of these? :finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::fing er4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4::finger4:
ALL FOR sear.

There aren't enough.

aboutime
04-01-2017, 08:47 PM
There aren't enough.

I know. I could have used just ONE, :finger4:and let everybody decide whether it applied to 'sear' AGE, or IQ???

Gunny
04-05-2017, 03:36 PM
The guy is a total troll. He only comes here to piss people off and he's good at it.He actually pisses people off? I don't bother with him much unless bored. Somebody needs to teach him how to post coherently. I most don't bother reading his expand-a-post blather.

Black Diamond
04-05-2017, 03:41 PM
He actually pisses people off? I don't bother with him much unless bored. Somebody needs to teach him how to post coherently. I most don't bother reading his expand-a-post blather.
I am over him now but he's a scumbag. Typical obamabot talking points and then anti military which I truly think is the true face of the left. And yeah his rants aren't worth fishing through.

jimnyc
04-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Since we're in this section....

You should all know by now that I'm a dirtbag and a bastard myself!! I didn't remove that option because I had an issue with it, that's for sure. I'd personally like one to tell some to fuck off at times, and that's putting it nicely. :) And a single complaint or two, whether Pete or someone else, wouldn't be why it was disabled. I dunno, it just felt wrong, even though it's use at time was right!! We're a very small community. As just us, I don't see any harm in it. But for guests? I know we are never going to be a huge board, and I truly don't want that. But I wouldn't mind getting 'some' new members if we can. Maybe even some of those liberal bastards! :) I kid, I kid.

But all of you also know by now, I'm a very weak bastard. Yeah, I cave in a NY second. But more seriously, I do listen to you guys, always have. I suppose I can be convinced to put it back. But with what I wrote above in mind, what's the thoughts? I know some of you are gonna say you don't give a crap if we ever grow!

Also, I am doing a little advertising right now, so at least let that run its course. Then if you bastards all want it back, perhaps we can do so.

aboutime
04-05-2017, 06:11 PM

You should all know by now that I'm a dirtbag and a bastard myself!! I didn't remove that option because I had an issue with it, that's for sure. I'd personally like one to tell some to fuck off at times, and that's putting it nicely. :) And a single complaint or two, whether Pete or someone else, wouldn't be why it was disabled. I dunno, it just felt wrong, even though it's use at time was right!! We're a very small community. As just us, I don't see any harm in it. But for guests? I know we are never going to be a huge board, and I truly don't want that. But I wouldn't mind getting 'some' new members if we can. Maybe even some of those liberal bastards! :) I kid, I kid.

But all of you also know by now, I'm a very weak bastard. Yeah, I cave in a NY second. But more seriously, I do listen to you guys, always have. I suppose I can be convinced to put it back. But with what I wrote above in mind, what's the thoughts? I know some of you are gonna say you don't give a crap if we ever grow!

Also, I am doing a little advertising right now, so at least let that run its course. Then if you bastards all want it back, perhaps we can do so.

JIM....Sometimes...as I like to do, rather than ramble on. I like to use images to speak those 1000 Words we all know...a Picture says!
And if someone is offended, insulted, or angry....Boo Hoo! Freedom of Speech!

Abbey Marie
04-06-2017, 02:41 PM

We already have several "expressive" smileys that should do the trick, lol. Maybe it's good to have to go that one extra little step to flip someone off.

And I am good with having different pov's here even if they are a bit trolling. It is good to see lots of threads started. Until things get really nasty.
@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)

Black Diamond
04-06-2017, 02:43 PM
We already have several "expressive" smileys that should do the trick, lol. Maybe it's good to have to go that one extra little step to flip someone off.

And i I am good with having different pov's here even if they are a bit trolling. It is good to see lots of threads started. Until things get really nasty.
I just felt bad about flipping abbey off. Stubby fingers. Tiny phone.

Abbey Marie
04-06-2017, 02:45 PM
I just felt bad about flipping abbey off. Stubby fingers. Tiny phone.

Lol, I've seen my share. I'm a rather aggressive driver, and people love to express their appreciation of me.

:laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-06-2017, 03:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbh2MsxdNs