PDA

View Full Version : Gun falls out of inmates, um, yeah, you know where!

jimnyc
03-29-2017, 05:13 PM
I get it, no one wants to go to jail. You get busted, you have seconds to react to avoid spending time in prison. Just how far are you willing to go? As far as sticking a square block into a round circle? WTF was this guy thinking and HOW in the world did it fit? I'm sure Bubba is happy that he advertised his flexibility on the way in!

---

Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants it back, but Limestone County authorities recovered a stolen gun when it fell from an inmate's body cavity during a search at the jail.

Jesse O'Neal Roberts, 23, of Elkmont, was being booked into the Limestone County Jail on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication when the weapon fell from his body, said sheriff's spokesman Stephen Young.

"I immediately considered that he defecated on himself before noticing a familiar shape in the form of a pistol in his boxers," a corrections officer said in a report.

Roberts was arrested after midnight when deputies responded to a call about a prowler on Esten Lane. The caller found Roberts around his garage and held the suspect at gunpoint until deputies arrived, Young said in a news release.

Deputy Chad Harbin found Roberts, who was showing signs of impairment, and arrested him for public intoxication, Young said.

When they arrived at the jail, corrections officers noticed Roberts appeared to be walking "strangely," Young said.

While being searched, Roberts stumbled and the pistol fell from his body cavity, Young said.

The weapon, which was reported stolen from Florence, was not loaded. It is a Jimenez .380-cailber pistol valued at $100.

Rest here - http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/gun_falls_from_inmates_body_ca.html

LongTermGuy
04-01-2017, 08:12 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/30/07/3EC38B5400000578-4363148-Police_said_Roberts_had_concealed_his_weapon_in_an _odd_place_his-a-9_1490854279800.jpg
`Roberts had 'concealed' his weapon in an odd place, his rectum cavity. He is seen left in a Facebook photo `

The gun, a Jimenez .380-caliber pistol like the one above had been reported stolen

​http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/30/05/3EC38B4800000578-0-image-a-93_1490848906816.jpg
http://www.odwyerpr.com/site_images/040715bw.jpg

Gunny
04-01-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm just LMAO. How the hell do you get a .380 in your ass? :laugh2: He couldn't have been THAT drunk to pull that off. I'd have let him go on the drunk charges. Is there a charge for stupid?:laugh2: "Oh, I'll just bring my gun to jail".

Black Diamond
04-01-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm just LMAO. How the hell do you get a .380 in your ass? :laugh2: He couldn't have been THAT drunk to pull that off. I'd have let him go on the drunk charges. Is there a charge for stupid?:laugh2: "Oh, I'll just bring my gun to jail".
Ask the gay community.

aboutime
04-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Ask the gay community.

Isn't that situation PART OF THE INITIATION process for gays, and other Proctology Prone lovers????:laugh:

Gunny
04-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Isn't that situation PART OF THE INITIATION process for gays, and other Proctology Prone lovers????:laugh:

I don't know but you can have the gun. .380's aren't that expensive. Asshat turned a bond out yourself into a felony. Introducing contraband. You just have to wonder what these people are NOT thinking. Why is it the criminals are the ones that don't watch the crime shows? You can get

a tv that might fit up your ass for the price of that gun. Might actually learn something. And you don't even need cable for THIS part -- You get searched when you go into a correctional facility?

I'm just laughing my ass off at how do you fit a .380 in your ass? You got to be some kinds of all f*cked up to fit a medium hand gun in your ass. :laugh2:

aboutime
04-01-2017, 03:55 PM
I don't know but you can have the gun. .380's aren't that expensive. Asshat turned a bond out yourself into a felony. Introducing contraband. You just have to wonder what these people are NOT thinking. Why is it the criminals are the ones that don't watch the crime shows? You can get

a tv that might fit up your ass for the price of that gun. Might actually learn something. And you don't even need cable for THIS part -- You get searched when you go into a correctional facility?

I'm just laughing my ass off at how do you fit a .380 in your ass? You got to be some kinds of all f*cked up to fit a medium hand gun in your ass. :laugh2:

Shucks gunny. Imagine how much weight that would be, stuck up there, if it was a fully loaded .45 ??? Each bullet weighs.....(.45 magazine with eight 240 grain bullets weigh: 245 gram which is 8,6 ounces. Sorry only had 240 grains but you can minus the 80 grains.)
THAT'S A LOT OF CRAP!:laugh:

Gunny
04-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Shucks gunny. Imagine how much weight that would be, stuck up there, if it was a fully loaded .45 ??? Each bullet weighs.....(.45 magazine with eight 240 grain bullets weigh: 245 gram which is 8,6 ounces. Sorry only had 240 grains but you can minus the 80 grains.)
THAT'S A LOT OF CRAP!:laugh:

This ain't a happening event. I can't even imagine it with a .22. I don't need a gun that bad. You got to be in REAL damned love with that gun. I can get a .380 for 2 bills. But if you can fit a ,380 in your ass? You got some f-ing problems. I ain't into therapy bit I'm thinking now's the time.:laugh2: