PDA

View Full Version : The left still fixated on race

jimnyc
03-30-2017, 05:05 PM
The race baiting shit has gotten old. Folks are smart enough to know when something is racist or not. Waters rant about race was simply pathetic. It doesn't score any points, but does maker her look foolish.

---

THE LEFT STILL FIXATED ON RACE: Maxine Waters & April Ryan’s Race Baiting

April Ryan is a sub-par journalist who was sycophantic to the Obama Administration and Maxine Waters has a horrible track record and low approval ratings as a “politician”. None-the-less, they continue to build careers, not on their actual track records, but on attacking the right under the hollow and superficial guise or ‘racism.’

Maxine Waters was recently “insulted” by Bill O’Reilly on an episode of Fox & Friends that ended up stirring up the hornet’s nest of leftist “controversy”. O’Reilly stated, after watching a video of Waters speak:

“I didn’t hear a word she said. I was looking at the James Brown wig,” which, to be honest, was the greatest possible comparison when it comes hairdos. It looks like it hasn’t been touched since the 70s, it’s more astonishing memorabilia than it is anything else.”

The problem with mentioning anything about a black woman as a white man is that NO MATTER WHAT you are going to be scolded by the entire apologetic leftist media for having done nothing. The comment O’Riley made was NOTHING like the comment that got Don Imus kicked off air years ago. This was a comparison between two haircuts. The joke was in great taste considering Waters incessant and ignorant assault on the right, not to mention her god awful track record and her inability to sound like someone you should listen to. Apparently, it takes nothing but a James Brown wig to be a Representative from California these days. The left believes that any comparison or criticism of minorities is automatically a sign of deplorable racism, and they have been using this tired technique for years.

How many times have they called Donald Trump “orange” or made jokes about his hair? The left even applauded a grotesque naked statue of Donald Trump erected in New York; when a similar statue of Hillary Clinton went up, they tore it down, with chants of ‘sexism.’ They can dish it, but lord knows they can’t take it.

Somehow, they took the Maxine Waters incident even further, saying that O’Riley discussing her hair and her terrible policy/rhetoric is somehow trying to “silence” a “strong black woman.”

Oh! But Maxine was not to be silenced! The old loon (and when I say ‘loon’, I really do mean it, she’s in her own world right alongside Louise Mensch . . .) decided to get on Twitter and pander to the #BlackWomenAtWork hashtag with a cute little tweet . . .

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/left-still-fixated-race-maxine-waters-april-ryans-race-baiting-video/

Black Diamond
03-30-2017, 05:09 PM
Isn't this how trump got elected? From the left playing this race card stuff?

Maybe they should keep it up. :)

gabosaurus
03-30-2017, 05:28 PM
The left still believe there is a massive problem with racism in American society. The right doesn't care.

jimnyc
03-30-2017, 05:45 PM
The left still believe there is a massive problem with racism in American society. The right doesn't care.

Interesting, and as the right has pointed out the ever growing division since about 2010, and that the racial divide was as large as ever - the left whistled in the wind and denied it, simply because they didn't want it to appear like the leader, was lacking as a leader, which he was. But now months into Trump's term and suddenly there's a massive racial problem!! :laugh2:

Elessar
03-30-2017, 06:08 PM
Interesting, and as the right has pointed out the ever growing division since about 2010, and that the racial divide was as large as ever - the left whistled in the wind and denied it, simply because they didn't want it to appear like the leader, was lacking as a leader, which he was. But now months into Trump's term and suddenly there's a massive racial problem!! :laugh2:

How often did the previous (mis)adminstration turn its collective back to outright and obvious racism by select blacks:
BLM movement, Al Sharpton as an 'advisor', black condemnation of our police departments, attacks on whites during
riots?

Abbey Marie
03-30-2017, 06:14 PM

A lot of us used to care, Gabby. Truly. But we were worn down by the incessant complaining about all things big and small, and the absolute refusal of folks to take responsibility for their own actions.

Opportunities abound in this country, but you have to put a modicum of work in, too.

Elessar
03-30-2017, 06:27 PM
A lot of us used to care, Gabby. Truly. But we were worn down by the incessant complaining about all things big and small, and the absolute refusal of folks to take responsibility for their own actions.

Opportunities abound in this country, but you have to put a modicum of work in, too.

Right after he was elected, I got tired of seeing fat, mostly unwed, baby-factories chiming "I'm waiting for MY Obama Money",
or "I'm waiting for MY Obama 'phone".

KarlMarx
03-30-2017, 06:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

This video came out right before the 2012 election... "Mr President" is President Obama

aboutime
03-30-2017, 07:00 PM

Not true AGAIN from you gabby. It's the left that perpetuates racism, and instantly shouts down anyone from the Right who attempts to honestly talk about the problems.
The truth is. Democrats/Leftists/Liberals like you NEED to keep Black Americans Uneducated in order to always convince them the DEMS will take care of them for life...as in LIFE LONG WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, SECTION 8 HOUSING, and FREE CELL PHONES to keep them happy.

gabosaurus
03-30-2017, 07:50 PM

There is a good term for what I was referring to. It is "institutional racism." It is a very real thing.
Even today, despite laws forbidding such, blacks are not hired for certain jobs, are not promoted at the same rate, are unable to buy houses or rent apartments in the some areas and attend schools that are unequally funded.
The judicial system can be even worse. Blacks are sent to prison for crimes that whites get probation for. The conviction rates for the same crimes are vastly different. In Los Angeles, DWB (driving while black) is a very real offense. There was an experiment done about a decade ago where an expensive car with four young white people drove the entire length of Sunset without being stopped. The same car with four blacks and four Latinos were stopped multiple times.

aboutime
03-30-2017, 08:42 PM
There is a good term for what I was referring to. It is "institutional racism." It is a very real thing.
Even today, despite laws forbidding such, blacks are not hired for certain jobs, are not promoted at the same rate, are unable to buy houses or rent apartments in the some areas and attend schools that are unequally funded.
The judicial system can be even worse. Blacks are sent to prison for crimes that whites get probation for. The conviction rates for the same crimes are vastly different. In Los Angeles, DWB (driving while black) is a very real offense. There was an experiment done about a decade ago where an expensive car with four young white people drove the entire length of Sunset without being stopped. The same car with four blacks and four Latinos were stopped multiple times.

gabby. You are doing it yourself. In true, liberal form. USING descriptive terms like "Institutional Racism" is a DNC talking point. Just like the Liberals/Democrats have been trained to use the word 'COMPREHENSIVE' as a secret, disguise word for TAX HIKES, and for ILLEGALS...with the word...
AMNESTY.
Whenever we see those words....Institutional Racism, and Comprehensive being used by Democrat politicians, and people like you gabby. We know what they really mean.
Truth is. Whenever somebody...Like Me, or or other members here...ATTEMPT to speak from the heart about RACISM, and DISCRIMINATION with Liberal Black people. We instantly get SHOUTED DOWN, and called Racists for daring to discuss...HONESTLY, what they are going through.
So gabby. YOUR CLAIMS OF RACISM are nothing but your way of AVOIDING an honest discussion that might get you labeled as the RACIST you pretend NOT TO BE.