PDA

View Full Version : Professor wanted to ‘vomit’ after passenger gave seat to soldier

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2017, 03:33 PM
http://nypost.com/2017/03/31/professor-wanted-to-vomit-after-passenger-gave-seat-to-soldier/

Professor wanted to ‘vomit’ after passenger gave seat to soldier

By Fox News

March 31, 2017 | 2:41pm | Updated
Modal Trigger
Professor wanted to ‘vomit’ after passenger gave seat to soldier
George Ciccariello-Maher Youtube
Originally Published By:

An anti-white Drexel professor said he was disgusted a fellow traveler gave up their seat for a uniformed member of the military.

Then it was time for the rest of the internet to register its disgust.

PROFESSOR UNDER FIRE FOR ‘WHITE GENOCIDE’ TWEET BLAMES ‘VIOLENT RACISTS’ FOR UPROAR

The Twitter backlash was swift for George Ciccariello, a visiting researcher at the National Autonomous University of Mexico who had a bad taste in his mouth after witnessing a kind act.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” Ciccariello tweeted March 26.

DREXEL PROFESSOR DRAWS IRE AFTER POSTING ‘WHITE GENOCIDE’ TWEET ON CHRISTMAS

Conservative writer Ben Shapiro replied: “Because you’re a douchebag?”

After Ciccariello apparently blocked Washington Times columnist Madison Gesiotto, she wrote: “Maybe he’s busy vomiting.”
SEE ALSO
Professor under fire for 'white genocide' tweet
Professor under fire for 'white genocide' tweet

This isn’t the first time Ciccariello has drawn ire for his tweets.

In 2015, Ciccariello wrote “Abolish the White Race” and said Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof “put into practice what many white Americans already think.” In December 2016, he referred to two men in a viral video as “Racist Crackers.”

Ciccariello’s account, @ciccmaher, has its tweets protected; however, several of the more inflammatory messages have been archived.

The professor gave a statement to Fox 29, part of which reads: “Two days after U.S. airstrikes incinerated an estimated 200 civilians in the Iraqi city of Mosul, I sent a personal tweet in reaction to what I considered a smug and self-congratulatory gesture by a first-class passenger toward a uniformed soldier. Maybe predictably, my tweet has since been fed into and misrepresented by the outrage machine that is right-wing media. Needless to say, my personal views expressed off-campus have absolutely nothing to do with those of my employer, Drexel University.”

A university spokesman told the news station that the professor’s comments “are his own opinion and do not represent the University’s views. Drexel is committed to and vigorously supports our ROTC students, student veterans and alumni who have served in the military. Our support for student veterans has helped us create an inclusive campus culture that honors service and Drexel’s deep connection to American military history.”

Click for more from Fox 29.

This article originally appeared on Fox News.

Can somebody(JIM), PLEASE DIRECT THIS WORTHLESS, PIECE OF SHIT TO MY FRONT DOORSTEP.. FIRST :pee: --- NEXT-- :bluegun:

FOLKS, THIS IS THE TYPE OF MAGGOTS THAT RABIDLY INFEST OUR HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM.

PIECE OF SHIT NEEDS A DAMN GOOD ASS-STOMPING. IMHO.

I volunteer MY SERVICES, NO CHARGE.... .. -TYR

Balu
03-31-2017, 05:59 PM
In my humble opinion this 'prof' is a piece of stunking shit with a severe complex of self overrating.
Sorry for my too literary English which doesn't express all the colors of my feelings.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2017, 06:12 PM
In my humble opinion this 'prof' is a piece of stunking shit with a severe complex of self overrating.
Sorry for my too literary English which doesn't express all the colors of my feelings.

You said it very well my friend..
That scum spits on the brave men and women that defends his freedom, keeps he nd his family safe!
Sad part is , the lousy democratic party and millions of American citizens are so lost, so blind and so damn stupid that they applaud such sorry trash as he..-Tyr

Elessar
03-31-2017, 06:30 PM
I hope he aspirates on his vomit....in public.

What a waste of oxygen.

Balu
03-31-2017, 06:41 PM
You said it very well my friend..
That scum spits on the brave men and women that defends his freedom, keeps he and his family safe!
Sad part is , the lousy democratic party and millions of American citizens are so lost, so blind and so damn stupid that they applaud such sorry trash as he..-Tyr

My point is that those who serve their country and are ready to put their lives for this, must be at least respected, even the enemies. I was brought up this very way.