PDA

View Full Version : Bills acquire QB Tom Brady in trade with New England

jimnyc
04-01-2017, 03:46 PM
That's quite the hefty price tag for one player!! :2up:

---

Buffalo Bills acquire quarterback Tom Brady in trade with New England

Making a trade that will have massive aftershocks on the league for years to come, the Buffalo Bills have picked up on the old adage of, “If you can’t beat them, join them.” Announcing a shock press conference this morning, Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott announced that the Bills had in fact acquired Tom Brady in a trade with the rival New England Patriots.

While the terms of the trade were not disclosed, some have reported that the deal saw the Bills send all of their draft picks for the next four seasons to the Patriots as a part of the deal along with wide receiver Sammy Watkins, running back LeSean McCoy, the entire starting offensive line from last season as well as a handful of defensive starters which included Shaq Lawson and Ronald Darby.

Given the hefty amount paid for Brady, the Bills must be expecting the quarterback to play well into his fifties. That said, the Bills have finally found a way to defeat Tom Brady, just add him to your own roster. Speaking during the press conference, Sean McDermott offered a very warm welcome to Brady in hope that the quarterback would not retire over joining his Bills squad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-bills-acquire-quarterback-tom-143027470.html

aboutime
04-01-2017, 03:56 PM
okay....is this april fool's day???

Black Diamond
04-01-2017, 04:02 PM

I should have started this thread but said steelers

jimnyc
04-01-2017, 04:08 PM

But of course! I don't think they would trade Brady - not even for the retarded mammoth amount of players listed in that article. :)

I should have started this thread but said steelers

Rumors have it that Ben is nearing the end, perhaps even discussion this offseason. But I don't think he would end a HOF career with a trade.

The Steelers and Franco Harris when I was a little kid, broke my heart, they better never do shit like that again!

Elessar
04-01-2017, 07:31 PM
I knew it was a hoax as soon as all of the add-ons were listed!

Might have been more plausible if it was just Brady and one other!:laugh2:

aboutime
04-01-2017, 09:54 PM
I knew it was a hoax as soon as all of the add-ons were listed!

Might have been more plausible if it was just Brady and one other!:laugh2:

Elessar. If there was ever gonna be a great day for FAKE NEWS...This was it.

Problem is. For the MSM, and the whining Liberals. EVERY DAY IS APRIL FOOLS day.:laugh: