PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Celebrates St. Petersburg Metro Blast

jimnyc
04-03-2017, 02:12 PM
ISIS supporters are praising an explosion on a St. Petersburg subway train that has killed at least nine people and injured 50 others, according to Russian media reports.

“We ask Allah to bless the operation by the lions of the Caliphate, we ask Allah to kill the Crusaders,” said an ISIS supporter from the terror group’s al-Minbar online forum. Others celebrated by saying that the Monday bombs made for “a metro to hell for the worshipers of the Cross” and claimed that the attacks — which are still under investigation by Russian authorities — were revenge for Russia’s backing of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s fight against ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria’s civil war. Russian airstrikes and shelling in Syria have killed hundreds of people and reduced entire areas to rubble.

http://www.vocativ.com/417413/st-petersburg-metro-blast-kills-at-least-10/

Black Diamond
04-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Are there any gulags that can be put back into operation real quick?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Are there any gulags that can be put back into operation real quick?

My thought exactly..
Russia should purge them all, IMHO.
FOR CONTRARY TO THE PREVAILING VIEW IN THIS WORLD, THEY ARE BY DEFINITION ND DEEDS, A CANCER UPON THIS WORLD..
AND LETS SAVE OUR SYMPATHY FOR THEIR INNOCENT VICTIMS, WHICH ARE ANY AND ALL THAT WILL NOT CONVERT OR BECOME SLAVES TO THEIR INSANITY AND SAVAGERY.
I have nothing but complete and utter contempt for any person that tries to tell me that Islam is a religion of peace!!
When its holy book commands , and does so repeatedly without any room for debate-- to kill infidels..-Tyr