PDA

View Full Version : Forced gender segregation

jimnyc
04-05-2017, 10:00 AM
WTF? Why are the muslims continually getting away with this crap around the world? What if catholics started doing the same, would the world remain silent still?

---

Swedish Muslim School Forces Gender Segregation for Students

A Muslim school in Sweden is forcing girls to the back of its school buses with one Swedish expert comparing the move to the racial segregation in the American south during the civil rights era.

The independent Islamic school Al-Azhar has come under fire after television programme Cold Facts revealed the school is segregating boys and girls on its school buses. The programme showed boys and girls entering the buses through separate entrances with the boys at the front and the girls at the back, but the segregation between the sexes did not end there, Expressen reports.

During school prayers, the boys and girls are placed in separate rooms and are kept apart during physical education classes. The school commented and said that aside from those classes, most other classes were mixed.

Seeing the treatment of the girls on the buses, the programme attempted to confront the principal of the school, Hussein Ibrahim. Mr Ibrahim refused to answer any questions about the segregation and ultimately threatened to call the police on the journalists.

Graduate student in social work at Umeå University Devin Rexvid compared the treatment of the girls to the treatment of African-Americans during the Jim Crow era. “Where that was based on colour, this is based on sex,” he said.

Cold Facts also reported on no-go zones in Sweden and how many Swedish women no longer feel safe living in the heavily-migrant populated suburbs. One woman, 31-year-old Marie, claims there are self-appointed “morality police” in her area who enforce Islamic rules.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/05/swedish-muslim-school-forces-gender-segregation-school-buses/

pete311
04-05-2017, 11:34 AM
The catholics are too busy butt fucking little boys. Has that problem been solved yet? Where is your outrage? Oh it's not covered on breitbart? Guess you don't care then.

Black Diamond
04-05-2017, 11:35 AM
The catholics are too busy butt fucking little boys. Has that problem been solved yet? Where is your outrage? Oh it's not covered on breitbart? Guess you don't care then.
I am outraged at the Catholic Church and the ragheads both.

jimnyc
04-05-2017, 11:48 AM

Have I been posting like this with you, Pete? I post a LOT more than just Breitbart, and a simple search of my started threads can show that. I am in fact catholic, but my lack of threads in the religion section will prove you wrong. I DO care, and I CAN'T STAND anyone from my religion that abuses anyone for ANY reason. But that has little to do with this story.

But again, why not treat folks the manner in which they treat you? Or would you prefer I reply in kind, or just ignore you?

Black Diamond
04-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Have I been posting like this with you, Pete? I post a LOT more than just Breitbart, and a simple search of my started threads can show that. I am in fact catholic, but my lack of threads in the religion section will prove you wrong. I DO care, and I CAN'T STAND anyone from my religion that abuses anyone for ANY reason. But that has little to do with this story.

But again, why not treat folks the manner in which they treat you? Or would you prefer I reply in kind, or just ignore you?
I missed his Breitbart bit. I'll remember the comment next time he quotes CNN, abc, cbs, or any other leftwing shithouse source.

jimnyc
04-05-2017, 11:55 AM
I missed his Breitbart bit. I'll remember the comment next time he quotes CNN, abc, cbs, or any other leftwing shithouse source.

This is what I always visit AND post from, so he's full of shit if he thinks that's all I post from:

CNN
Breitbart
pjmedia
CNSnews
Yahoo
Townhall
Gateway Pundit
Newsmax
Drudge
LA Times
ABC
NY Daily News & Post

Those are off top of my head...

Black Diamond
04-05-2017, 11:59 AM
This is what I always visit AND post from, so he's full of shit if he thinks that's all I post from:

CNN
Breitbart
pjmedia
CNSnews
Yahoo
Townhall
Gateway Pundit
Newsmax
Drudge
LA Times
ABC
NY Daily News & Post

Those are off top of my head...
Do you subscribe to post and daily news? Where do they sit on polical spectrum? Right of New York Times?

jimnyc
04-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Do you subscribe to post and daily news? Where do they sit on polical spectrum? Right of New York Times?

Nah, I hit the local gas station where a few friends work, and read them sometimes while there. But mostly do some reading from them online. They are both to the left IMO, but not as bad as the Times.

gabosaurus
04-05-2017, 12:44 PM
All Islamic schools do gender separation. It is part of their religious beliefs.

gabosaurus
04-05-2017, 12:48 PM
The Daily News is left of the Times. The Post is owned by Murdoch and is to the right.

aboutime
04-05-2017, 01:29 PM

Poor, poor petey. Showing his jealousy about catholics doing things he wishes he could do....and nobody would notice!:laugh: