PDA

View Full Version : Barry Manilow

jimnyc
04-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Wow, who the hell would have guessed this one!! Shocker!! He's only been with his man toy for 39 years, maybe no one noticed?

---

Barry Manilow comes out as gay at 73 and reveals his partner of 39 years

For years he kept it a secret, fearing his fans would be disappointed if the truth was revealed.

But on Wednesday, at the age of 73 and at the end of one of the longest and most successful careers in show business, Barry Manilow finally announced to the world that he is gay.

The music legend also confirmed that in 2014 he had married his longtime manager, Garry Kief, in a ceremony at their home in Palm Springs, California.

Although a small group of fans and friends were aware of the marriage Manilow’s sexuality was not widely known, until now.

Rest here - https://gma.yahoo.com/barry-manilow-comes-73-reveals-131356616.html

pete311
04-06-2017, 12:54 PM
I don't think anyone is surprised. He just made it official. Great song writer.

jimnyc
04-06-2017, 12:56 PM
I don't think anyone is surprised. He just made it official. Great song writer.

Yups. I listened to him like he was a rockstar when I was like 7-13 years old. My Dad and Mom liked him, and therefore it was on the record player often. I HATE "copacabana". Damn overplayed crap. "I write the songs" <--- great song!

Black Diamond
04-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Yups. I listened to him like he was a rockstar when I was like 7-13 years old. My Dad and Mom liked him, and therefore it was on the record player often. I HATE "copacabana". Damn overplayed crap. "I write the songs" <--- great song!
You came and you gave without taking.

jimnyc
04-06-2017, 01:07 PM
You came and you gave without taking.

Looks like we made it