PDA

View Full Version : Russia's military support of Assad regime

gabosaurus
04-06-2017, 11:04 PM
If anyone had doubts about Russian military backing of Syrian government forces, they shouldn't. Even Assad admits it in these statements to the Russian media.

http://syriatimes.sy/index.php/interviews/29717-president-assad-s-statements-to-russian-media-march-20-2017

And the participation of the Russian army in the liberation, can you evaluate it?

President Assad: Usually we don’t speak about military issues, but there was important support on the ground, but I don’t have to tell you the details of that kind of support.

LongTermGuy
04-06-2017, 11:09 PM
If anyone had doubts about Russian military backing of Syrian government forces, they shouldn't. Even Assad admits it in these statements to the Russian media.

http://syriatimes.sy/index.php/interviews/29717-president-assad-s-statements-to-russian-media-march-20-2017

And the participation of the Russian army in the liberation, can you evaluate it?

President Assad: Usually we don’t speak about military issues, but there was important support on the ground, but I don’t have to tell you the details of that kind of support.

After Trumps attack tonight....Liberals have top go back to the drawing boards....when it comes to `Trump and Russia...`

​"who loves you baby?"
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/1trump.jpg

gabosaurus
04-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Dude, we're not playing "liberals and conservatives" here. The election was over five months ago. You are the only one here who is still jerking off over the results.
Perhaps you need a chill pill. :cool:

sear
04-07-2017, 06:14 AM
During the U.S. War of Northern Aggression* events tended to unfold slowly (by contemporary standards).

A Russian tit-for-tat with the U.S. in Syria could conceivably quickly spiral into World War Final.

I'm just sayin'.

* known to some as the U.S. Civil War
In this 3rd Millennium we wage war from easy-chairs with the luxury of climate control, 3 squares, and an easy commute.
Destroying the world has never been easier, more convenient!

Drummond
04-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Dude, we're not playing "liberals and conservatives" here. The election was over five months ago. You are the only one here who is still jerking off over the results.
Perhaps you need a chill pill. :cool:

Unbelievable statement !!! The whole world knows of all the trouble the Left has fomented ever since Trump won !!

sear
04-07-2017, 06:44 AM
"The whole world knows of all the trouble the Left has fomented ever since Trump won !!" D #5

A certitude.

BUT !!

Just to make sure EVERYone here is onboard, please cite 3 prominent examples.

Thanks.

Drummond
04-08-2017, 05:35 AM
"The whole world knows of all the trouble the Left has fomented ever since Trump won !!" D #5

A certitude.

BUT !!

Just to make sure EVERYone here is onboard, please cite 3 prominent examples.

Thanks.

'Sorry', Sear, but this is ridiculous. You want cited examples of something both you and I know has happened, which you yourself do NOT question ? 'A certitude', you call it .. so that itself settles the matter.

It also goes against the thread of this subject, amounting to a growing hijack of the thread itself. I commented on Gabby's ludicrous statement .. just one single comment, in passing. Your intervention has the effect of continuing to unnecessarily derail the thread away from its purpose for existing.

Elessar
04-08-2017, 08:45 AM
'Sorry', Sear, but this is ridiculous. You want cited examples of something both you and I know has happened, which you yourself do NOT question ? 'A certitude', you call it .. so that itself settles the matter.

It also goes against the thread of this subject, amounting to a growing hijack of the thread itself. I commented on Gabby's ludicrous statement .. just one single comment, in passing. Your intervention has the effect of continuing to unnecessarily derail the thread away from its purpose for existing.

That is his 'M.O.', to deflect and stray from the subject at hand. He can never give a straight comment or reply
that is not dozens of short one-liners or ever a simple one-reply response.

sear
04-08-2017, 10:08 AM
That's what I thought.

Drummond
04-08-2017, 04:03 PM
That's what I thought.

No. IT WASN'T.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?58792-Russia-s-military-support-of-Assad-regime&p=862825#post862825

What's happened to your 'certitude' assertion ?

Now, Sear, cease this persistent derailing ploy. Do you have something to say specifically on the thread subject ??

sear
04-08-2017, 04:25 PM
D #10

It's your assertion.

You either support it, or not.

I'll lower the standard.

Forget 3 examples.

I invite you to cite ONE example.

I doubt you'll do even that.

And that promotes the impression your claim is not supportable.

I know what I posted.

Clearly you don't know why.

Drummond
04-08-2017, 04:56 PM
D #10

It's your assertion.

You either support it, or not.

I'll lower the standard.

Forget 3 examples.

I invite you to cite ONE example.

I doubt you'll do even that.

And that promotes the impression your claim is not supportable.

I know what I posted.

Clearly you don't know why.

STILL at it, I see, Sear ? ... tut tut.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?58792-Russia-s-military-support-of-Assad-regime&p=863097#post863097