PDA

View Full Version : Unreal: Woman Threatens To Report UBER Driver of Rape

Kathianne
04-08-2017, 10:45 AM
https://heatst.com/life/woman-banned-from-uber-for-life-after-threatening-to-falsely-accuse-driver-of-rape/

jimnyc
04-08-2017, 10:47 AM
I watched that yesterday, too bad she can't be brought up on charges. :(

Kathianne
04-08-2017, 10:52 AM
I watched that yesterday, too bad she can't be brought up on charges. :(

I think that is what the investigation is about...

jimnyc
04-08-2017, 10:56 AM
I think that is what the investigation is about...

Oh, GOOD then! I only watched the video, and saw him not call the cops, since she left. But when she made the 2 threats - I would have called anyway and TRIED to see what they can do. But hopefully they will anyway. Just the thought of someone threatening rape when it never happened...

Kathianne
04-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Oh, GOOD then! I only watched the video, and saw him not call the cops, since she left. But when she made the 2 threats - I would have called anyway and TRIED to see what they can do. But hopefully they will anyway. Just the thought of someone threatening rape when it never happened...

Indeed. I'm not a crazy 'feminist' but certainly know what has been going on on campuses thanks to the 'Dear Friends letter' and the lack of due process, coupled with stories like this makes women that much more vulnerable. Liars regarding rape need to be prosecuted, every bit as much as real rapists.

revelarts
04-08-2017, 05:19 PM
I've driven Cabs and done Uber.
without going into all the details this happen to me with a young woman. she wanted more ride than she requested, for free. She wanted to go to a completely different city. I politely to told her no. She became very upset, at 1st she tried fake tearless crying to get me to change my mind. But when she saw that wasn't going to work she threaten to call the cops and say that i tried to rape her if i didn't drive her where she wanted to go.
We were very close to a the city's main police station so I told her "I can TAKE YOU to the police station right now. Let's Go." she said 'Ok no No lets not do that.'
I stopped at a hotel close by and asked her to get out. she said she wouldn't. So I got out and went into hotel and she could see me talking to front desk clerk. She got out and followed me in I went out a side door got in my car and drove off.Thank God it worked out as well as it did. I didn't have camera at the time.

that guy was wise to have a camera.
But i have to say 99% of the riders in Uber and in cabs are pretty cool. even the drunks.

Black Diamond
04-08-2017, 05:21 PM
I've driven Cabs and done Uber.
without going into all the details this happen to me with a young woman. she wanted more ride than she requested, for free. She wanted to go to a completely different city. I politely to told her no. She became very upset, at 1st she tried fake tearless crying to get me to change my mind. But when she saw that wasn't going to work she threaten to call the cops and say that i tried to rape her if i didn't drive her where she wanted to go.
We were very close to a the city's main police station so I told her "I can TAKE YOU to the police station right now. Let's Go." she said 'Ok no No lets not do that.'
I stopped at a hotel close by and asked her to get out. she said she wouldn't. So I got out and went into hotel and she could see me talking to front desk clerk. She got out and followed me in I went out a side door got in my car and drove off.Thank God it worked out as well as it did. I didn't have camera at the time.

that guy was wise to have a camera.
But i have to say 99% of the riders in Uber and in cabs are pretty cool. even the drunks.
Yikes. Was she on drugs or just insane?

revelarts
04-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Yikes. Was she on drugs or just insane?

I think she was a young woman whose lead a hard life, and is used to making men give her her what she wants.

crazy like street rat

Black Diamond
04-08-2017, 05:49 PM
I think she was a young woman whose lead a hard life, and is used to making men give her her what she wants.

crazy like street rat
Did you carry a gun?

revelarts
04-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Did you carry a gun?

not that day