PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Trump Has Save NATO

Kathianne
04-12-2017, 05:54 PM
It's no longer 'obsolete' thanks to him!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-nato-longer-obsolete/story?id=46748789

and China is no longer a 'currency manipulator' and the import/export bank is great!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/trump-says-china-not-manipulating-currency/3674100.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-backflips-backs-export-import-bank/article/2620133

revelarts
04-12-2017, 06:00 PM
:puke3:

Kathianne
04-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Ok, something weird going on. FOX program, First 100 Days, just said, 'It must be opposite day.' LOL!

Earlier Bret Baier made clear that NATO has been with US on fighting terrorism since before 9/11.

sear
04-14-2017, 09:57 AM
"Don't show your @$$." comedienne Wanda Sykes quoting her mother's advice to her
It's not that Trump is a genius for recognizing the essential role NATO plays in Western Europe and beyond.
It's that Trump showed his @$$ in dismissing NATO as obsolete in the first place. What a supremely IGNORANT president!!
I never thought the Republicans could find a president stupider than President Bush (younger).
I was WRONG!

"... history takes a long time ..." U.S. President Bush speaking to Chris Wallace, broadcast on FNS 08/02/10

"... I've decided to work with our State governors ... to move 6,000 National Guard troops on the border, to help the current border patrol do the job until the new agents are trained. That makes sense to me, doesn't it?" U.S. President Bush (younger)

"There's an ol' saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably it's in Tennessee that says:
Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you ...
fool me ... y'can't get fooled again." U.S. President Bush (the younger)

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to uhm, get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country, and the best interests of his country." U.S. President Bush (the younger) assessing Russia's Vlad Putin in June, 2001

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we," U.S. President Bush ~Aug. 5, 2004

“... disassemble, that means not tell the truth” Bush
Terrible
Result
Under
Mad
President

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 10:16 AM
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
It's not that Trump is a genius for recognizing the essential role NATO plays in Western Europe and beyond.
It's that Trump showed his @$$ in dismissing NATO as obsolete in the first place. What a supremely IGNORANT president!!
I never thought the Republicans could find a president stupider than President Bush (younger).
I was WRONG!

Terrible
Result
Under
Mad
President
You've been wearing the same tampon since November 8, haven't you ?

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 10:22 AM
It's no longer 'obsolete' thanks to him!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-nato-longer-obsolete/story?id=46748789

and China is no longer a 'currency manipulator' and the import/export bank is great!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/trump-says-china-not-manipulating-currency/3674100.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-backflips-backs-export-import-bank/article/2620133
He wants Chinese help with the Korean Peninsula. Plus maybe helped him get the coal deal?

sear
04-14-2017, 10:30 AM
"You've been wearing the same tampon since November 8, haven't you ?" BD #5

Seriously.
That's the posted comment, in entirety.

It clearly demonstrates how out-classed BD is; simply can't summon the wherewithal to compose a logical refutation,
and so reverts to his previous comfort zone, vulgarity.

But those of us with IQs that soar way up into the double digits understand, vulgarity is an inadequate substitute for forceful, persuasive self-expression.

Instead its conspicuous surrender.
It's not refutation.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. -- Plato

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 11:16 AM

Seriously.

It clearly demonstrates how out-classed BD is; simply can't summon the wherewithal to compose a logical refutation,

But those of us with IQs that soar way up into the double digits understand, vulgarity is an inadequate substitute for forceful, persuasive self-expression.

It's not refutation.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
i am sorry your IQ is only in the double digits. Most understand that 100 is average when measuring IQ.
Funniest post of the day.

You really tripped that time didn't you.

And class is overrated.

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 11:24 AM

Seriously.

It's not refutation.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Oh and I have already addressed the president's intelligence. Any fool is capable of what he has accomplished in life, I said sarcastically. I suggest you go read it. Or don't. Continue to be a short-sighted democrat simpleton who parrots talking points. Don't try thinking outside of the box. Keep parroting msnbc contributors and hosts. You will continue to be ridiculed. I am also curious about the relationship between vulgarity and intelligence you seem to think exists.

sear
04-14-2017, 11:44 AM
"i am sorry your IQ is only in the double digits." BD

Alright. Perhaps I embellished a little.

'tis folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss.
paraphrase Thomas Gray

"Most understand that 100 is average when measuring IQ.
Funniest post of the day." BD

I work at it. Thanks for noticing.

"You really tripped that time didn't you." BD

nope

"Keep parroting msnbc" BD

a) I don't get cable.

b) I live in a concrete & steel tower in the forest.

c) From my hilltop vantage, I get over 20 digital channels; so much TV I don't have time to watch it all, so have my computers watch it for me. I've got about 50 TB of all sorts of video; politics, science & nature documentaries, dramas, comedies, retro shows like Gunsmoke & Have Gun Will Travel.
I don't need no stinkin' msnbc.

BUT !!

To address your now clearly mistaken point:
instead of me parroting them, it would seem if there is parallelism, it is they that are parroting me.

"And class is overrated." BD

Indeed, by the classless. So you tell me about class as manifest here:

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play, bring a friend... if you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in reply

Lady Astor said to Churchill, "If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea." to which Churchill responded:
"Madam, if I were your husband I would drink it."

John Wilkes (to John Montagu, the Earl of Sandwich):
- Egad sir, I do not know whether you will die on the gallows or of the pox. -
Earl of Sandwich replied:
- That will depend, my lord, on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress. -

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 12:04 PM
"i am sorry your IQ is only in the double digits." BD

Alright. Perhaps I embellished a little.

"Most understand that 100 is average when measuring IQ.
Funniest post of the day." BD

I work at it. Thanks for noticing.

"You really tripped that time didn't you." BD

nope

"Keep parroting msnbc" BD

a) I don't get cable.

b) I live in a concrete & steel tower in the forest.

c) From my hilltop vantage, I get over 20 digital channels; so much TV I don't have time to watch it all, so have my computers watch it for me. I've got about 50 TB of all sorts of video; politics, science & nature documentaries, dramas, comedies, retro shows like Gunsmoke & Have Gun Will Travel.
I don't need no stinkin' msnbc.

BUT !!

To address your now clearly mistaken point:
instead of me parroting them, it would seem if there is parallelism, it is they that are parroting me.

"And class is overrated." BD

Indeed, by the classless. So you tell me about class as manifest here:
I enjoy Churchill as much as anyone. Democracy is the worst form of government. Except for all the others.
There is no relationship between profanity use and intelligence. Toughest adversary I faced on boards is shogun. You better bring your game or he will crucify your ass. And he was a leftist. He also used vulgarity and insults to the nth degree like I did (I actually tone it down here for the most part). I am quite certain he is ten times smarter than you. Anyone can parrot talking points like you do. It gets to be boring.

sear
04-14-2017, 12:26 PM
"I am quite certain he is ten times smarter than you." BD

I'm quite certain everyone is, except for presidents Bush (younger) & Trump (dumber).

"Anyone can parrot talking points like you do." BD

Anyone can take my position.

But you assume the verb you've chosen is correct. It never was.

parrot (pŕr´et) verb, transitive

parroted, parroting, parrots
To repeat or imitate, especially without understanding.

[Probably from French dialectal Perrot, diminutive of Pierre, Peter.]
- par´roter noun *
I understand BD.
You project upon me your own ignorance, believing I'm not smart enough / informed enough to arrive at my own opinions without plagiarism.

But that's about your inadequacies, not mine.

Whether MSNBC broadcasts opinions that mesh with mine I neither know nor care.
But I am sincerely flattered; for theirs is a commercial product valuable enough to run a $multi-$million $dollar $television $operation.

I'm just a bloke what's sidelined until the sand is off the roads, so I can get back on one of my 3 bikes.

Again, the most sincere flattery is that which was intended as insult.

So I thank you for that sincerity, and will accept that the quality of my amateur posts summons to your mind professional, commercial product. That is flattering indeed!!

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

Black Diamond
04-14-2017, 12:30 PM
"I am quite certain he is ten times smarter than you." BD

I'm quite certain everyone is, except for presidents Bush (younger) & Trump (dumber).

"Anyone can parrot talking points like you do." BD

Anyone can take my position.

But you assume the verb you've chosen is correct. It never was.

I understand BD.
You project upon me your own ignorance, believing I'm not smart enough / informed enough to arrive at my own opinions without plagiarism.

But that's about your inadequacies, not mine.

Whether MSNBC broadcasts opinions that mesh with mine I neither know nor care.
But I am sincerely flattered; for theirs is a commercial product valuable enough to run a $multi-$million $dollar $television $operation.

I'm just a bloke what's sidelined until the sand is off the roads, so I can get back on one of my 3 bikes.

Again, the most sincere flattery is that which was intended as insult.

So I thank you for that sincerity, and will accept that the quality of my amateur posts summons to your mind professional, commercial product. That is flattering indeed!!

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.
If you're smarter than trump, why haven't you accomplished what he has? Just plain lazy?

sear
04-14-2017, 12:51 PM
"If you're smarter than trump, why haven't you accomplished what he has? Just plain lazy?" BD

I knew what the nuclear triad was.

a) I hope I qualify as lazy. But if not, I'll pretend to the appellation.

b) I've accomplished more than Trump.
Trump reportedly has amassed great $wealth. That's fine.

BUT !!

His dream spot is Mara Lago / Florida.

PU !!

Here's the view from my kitchen window:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9856&stc=1

My estate inside the Adirondack Park is hundreds of acres, w/ fishing stream, fishing pond (South shore visible in the pic), & more game than I could eat.

I wouldn't trade places with Trump for any amount of $money, though I do think his wife has nice eyes.

Trump's claim to military is the boarding school (NYMA) he attended in high school. I'm an honorably discharged United States military Vietnam era veteran.

c) Trump (allegedly) amassed great wealth.

BUT !!

Avarice is one of the 7 deadly sins. I don't swoon for that.

d) I retired at age #43. Trump is still working. If he was born in '46 that makes him 71 years old. TRUMP THE CHUMP !!

I'm enjoying my retirement enormously. Would you want the weight of the U.S. presidency on your shoulders at age 71? I sure wouldn't!

Trump's a fast food aficionado (if that isn't an oxymoron).

I prefer to attend to it my way:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9857&stc=1

Mmmm yummy !!