PDA

View Full Version : What to do about people who are impossible to please ...

tailfins
04-12-2017, 10:34 PM
STOP TRYING!! If you need something from someone who is impossible to please, those are the people whom it's OK to take advantage of, pressure or manipulate since you have nothing to lose anyway. Invest your effort in people who appreciate your effort. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Anyone should be able to find a dozen or so who appreciate them.

Gunny
04-12-2017, 11:27 PM
STOP TRYING!! If you need something from someone who is impossible to please, those are the people whom it's OK to take advantage of, pressure or manipulate since you have nothing to lose anyway. Invest your effort in people who appreciate your effort. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Anyone should be able to find a dozen or so who appreciate them..Dude, you're on skid row. You said you don't care if any of us live or die. Talk about burning bridges. Why don't you heed your own advice?

If you don't appreciate the ladies on this board then you need to delete your post. They keep us from destroying your ass. You ain't picking on my girls. You flip the Gunny switch and you're NOT going to have a good day. I'll ride you right into Hell.

Now let's dance, bitch. Or crawl into your corner.

gabosaurus
04-13-2017, 12:05 AM
STOP TRYING!!

Please take your own advice and stop trying. Nobody cares. No one wants to hear about the life and problems of a guy who is so afraid of women that he advertised for a compliant and obedient one. No one cares that you hate Anglo women, that you are afraid of your own shadow, that you feel the entire world is against you because your head isn't screwed on right, or that your sex-crazed wife is pissed because you can't get it up anymore.
Nobody cares. I would say the same thing if you were standing in Wal-Mart with a police officer and a lawyer.
Stop trying. :death:

Gunny
04-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Please take your own advice and stop trying. Nobody cares. No one wants to hear about the life and problems of a guy who is so afraid of women that he advertised for a compliant and obedient one. No one cares that you hate Anglo women, that you are afraid of your own shadow, that you feel the entire world is against you because your head isn't screwed on right, or that your sex-crazed wife is pissed because you can't get it up anymore.
Nobody cares. I would say the same thing if you were standing in Wal-Mart with a police officer and a lawyer.
Stop trying. :death:I got to hand out props for that one. How high above the rim did you get before you dunked? I'm laughing my ass off. I had to walk away for a minute. Talk about getting your ass served. tailfins. You just got your ass stomped by Gabby. You're in a class all by itself.:laugh2:

Do they have a special dork school for people like you? I'm laughing so hard my nose is running. Let me give you Rule #1 '' the chicks always win. Rule#2 -- the chicks always win. If that's confusing, you can always go back to Rule #1. This is just cracking me up beyond belief. :laugh2:

Elessar
04-13-2017, 07:57 AM
Gabby does have have her moments, that's for sure!:coffee:

Gunny
04-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Gabby does have have her moments, that's for sure!:coffee:I'm STILL laughing at it. Gabby's not allowed to win anything around here. :laugh2: And along comes dorkweed. The three most dominant people on the board are women. HERE's an idea ... I'll piss them off. :laugh2: You HAVE TO take a dumb pill for that sh*t. The last thing I'd want is those 3 up my rear end. I'd rather face ISIS with a pocket knife. I mean you talk about dumber'n sh*t. You just can't make some of this crap up. Wile E Coyote at the drawing board. :laugh2: Duh-her ... how can I ruin my day next. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

hjmick
04-13-2017, 04:12 PM

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66317742/jesus-says-you-madam-have-won-the-internet.jpg

gabosaurus
04-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Gunny needs to go make me a sandwich. :p

aboutime
04-13-2017, 07:01 PM
STOP TRYING!! If you need something from someone who is impossible to please, those are the people whom it's OK to take advantage of, pressure or manipulate since you have nothing to lose anyway. Invest your effort in people who appreciate your effort. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Anyone should be able to find a dozen or so who appreciate them.

Great advice tailfins. Every member here should STOP TRYING to talk, post, or admit you are here to do anything but make trouble, and prove how much of a fool you really are.

Read the paragraph you wrote above....and follow your own words.

Abbey Marie
04-13-2017, 11:12 PM

Damn woman, you just wrote the post of the year.

:clap:

Gunny
04-14-2017, 01:20 AM
Damn woman, you just wrote the post of the year.

:clap:It's been 2 days and I'm STILL laughing at this. :laugh: I know I get up in the morning thinking "How can I get 3 angry women up m tail?" :laugh2: I already got my daughters, granddaughters, mother, niece with two grand-nieces. I know! I'll go find an outside source of chicks to piss off. THAT will make it all better.:laugh2:

happyrepublican
06-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Ignore them, of course. I've not been put on Earth to please anyone, especially not a big baby.