PDA

View Full Version : For entertainment purposes only!!

gabosaurus
04-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Want to experience the wild, unfiltered and depraved underbelly of the internet?
I was informed about a forum that allows anonymous posting. It is not moderated and any comments about any subject are allowed. Personal attacks are encouraged. It is the REAL war between liberals and conservatives. The ninth level of internet hell, online 24/7.
Having a really warped sense of humor, I have found it to be greatly amusing. :cool:

jimnyc
04-15-2017, 08:55 PM
I was informed about a forum that allows anonymous posting. It is not moderated and any comments about any subject are allowed. Personal attacks are encouraged. It is the REAL war between liberals and conservatives. The ninth level of internet hell, online 24/7.
Having a really warped sense of humor, I have found it to be greatly amusing. :cool:

Sounds like it would be chaos within seconds. Allow guests to post is the WORST idea for any forum!! That's like begging to be trolled!

gabosaurus
04-15-2017, 10:48 PM
The ENTIRE BOARD is a troll! That's the idea. People post the wildest, craziest thing that pops into their head. Which, to me, is the fun of the entire thing.
Unlike DP (and many other such board), no one shows up to socialize. It is WWF Battle Royal all the time. Uncontrollable chaos, may the thickest hide win.
Trump and Hillary are both there. Along with Putin, Jesus and the Easter Bunny. Tailfins even posted a couple of times. Sort of. :rolleyes: