PDA

View Full Version : Why are people at Berkeley so violent?

jimnyc
04-17-2017, 01:27 PM
It seems like every time there is anyone that is going to speak there - and if their opinion leans right at all - out comes the violence. Of course fights and chaos came from both sides here... but I don't see this happening at speaking engagements around the country. Whether the students, or students and those in the general area - they are showing the nation their level of tolerance, and how they act when someone comes to speak that they disagree with. There have been several riots there since the beginning of the primaries to date.

gabosaurus
04-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Many anarchy groups and other troublemakers gather in Berkeley because they know the media will be there. Next time you see a news story or photo series on a Berkeley protest, tape or save it. I guarantee that, when the next protest happens, you will see many of the same people.
The city and county government in the Berkeley area are primarily a bunch of older, wannabe hippies who still think it is the late 60's. They love all the publicity.

A few students will show up, but most do not bother. Cal is a very difficult school and there is a lot of outside work. Especially around this time of year with final exams and end of course project due.

darin
04-18-2017, 03:38 AM
its because leftists are fascists and assholes and terrible unhappy unreasonable people.

aboutime
04-18-2017, 07:11 PM
It seems like every time there is anyone that is going to speak there - and if their opinion leans right at all - out comes the violence. Of course fights and chaos came from both sides here... but I don't see this happening at speaking engagements around the country. Whether the students, or students and those in the general area - they are showing the nation their level of tolerance, and how they act when someone comes to speak that they disagree with. There have been several riots there since the beginning of the primaries to date.

jim. BECAUSE...they are in California. The most angry, under-educated, arrogant, selfish state in the Union, where dependence on the leadership from Hollyweird Idiots, and where everyone keeps competing for their 15 minutes of fame...before the GREAT EARTHQUAKE happens, and they slide back into their giant CESSPOOL of ignorance again.

Elessar
04-18-2017, 09:12 PM
Those anarchists crack me up!

They want people to heed them and support them,
but have to wear masks so they are not identified easily.

So much for visibly standing up for what you believe in!

gabosaurus
04-18-2017, 09:14 PM
its because leftists are fascists and assholes and terrible unhappy unreasonable people.

Shouldn't you be out getting drunk somewhere?

darin
04-19-2017, 03:11 AM

You're evil. a vile person.

aboutime
04-19-2017, 07:00 PM

Gabby. That wouldn't help us when looking at you. Getting drunk only makes UGLY women look better. Is that how you'd prefer we LOOK AT YOU???

Russ
04-19-2017, 08:03 PM

My assumption is that George Soros hires a bunch of thugs to attend these events and pretend to be protesters. My guess is that most Berkeley students wouldn't be tough enough to punch their way out of a paper bag.

aboutime
04-19-2017, 09:06 PM
My assumption is that George Soros hires a bunch of thugs to attend these events and pretend to be protesters. My guess is that most Berkeley students wouldn't be tough enough to punch their way out of a paper bag.

Russ. Gotta agree with you there. Soros has to be paying for all the stupidity. I remember several years ago when Soros admitted he OWNED the Democrat party.

http://observer.com/2017/01/george-soros-democratic-party-involvement/

Soros, IMO, is just as dangerous to our nation as the little FAT turd in N.K.