PDA

View Full Version : Report: Youtube Killer Dead

Kathianne
04-18-2017, 11:01 AM
TV conference soon.

jimnyc
04-18-2017, 11:08 AM
Just came to post this myself, saw the breaking news. I was hoping they would get him alive to put him in solitary for 200 years. Hopefully they at least made him suffer a little.

I saw the video of him killing the older guy, and that was horrible. That poor old man did nothing and was even responding to him, and then he pulls out the pistol and kills him for absolutely no reason. I feel horrible for that guy and his family. :(

jimnyc
04-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Here's a few links:

Police: Cleveland Facebook killer kills self in Erie

http://www.goerie.com/news/20170418/police-cleveland-facebook-killer-kills-self-in-erie

Police: Alleged ‘Facebook Killer’ Found Dead In Erie County, PA

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/04/18/facebook-killer-dead-erie/

Abbey Marie
04-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Just came to post this myself, saw the breaking news. I was hoping they would get him alive to put him in solitary for 200 years. Hopefully they at least made him suffer a little.

I saw the video of him killing the older guy, and that was horrible. That poor old man did nothing and was even responding to him, and then he pulls out the pistol and kills him for absolutely no reason. I feel horrible for that guy and his family. :(

Amongst a sea of sad and tragic stories, this one made me actually cry. That poor old man.

jimnyc
04-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Amongst a sea of sad and tragic stories, this one made me actually cry. That poor old man.

it was 10-15 seconds of video, of hearing his voice and seeing him look at the camera/phone. No name and don't know him. But for whatever reason, he just seemed so innocent and nice.

How in the world does someone just pick anyone at random, and just decide to end their life? Today is your last day, because some psycho just happened to see you. :( I'm so glad that this scumbag is dead and didn't get to even live in a cell for years during any appeals or whatever. But at the same time, I wish he wasn't able to take an easy way out.

aboutime
04-18-2017, 07:06 PM
TV conference soon.

Kathianne. I do believe MANY of us were finally relieved to learn the Murderer had killed himself. Which proves..."God really does work in Mysterious Ways!"

Think of the lives that were saved by his cowardice. And, may GOD BLESS the poor man who died at his hand. His family needs our Complete Support and Prayers.