04-18-2017, 02:33 PM
Taking break.. adios... --Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Sent you a PM, T.

jimnyc
04-18-2017, 05:35 PM
As did I with the PM thing...

I hope your break is like the NFL and you get a 15 minute halftime break! We still have WAY too much ass kicking to do. So get the hell back in here! Ok, maybe I'll let you have a single night off, but that's it. You better be back here tomorrow!! :salute:

Elessar
04-18-2017, 06:06 PM
I hope it is not a long break.

Robert adds so much to this forum.:beer:

Russ
04-18-2017, 07:33 PM
You can't go for long, buddy! You're a very important part of this board. :beer::cheers2:

aboutime
04-18-2017, 07:57 PM
You once told me to do the same thing. Everybody needs a break, eventually.

See ya when you get back. :yessir:

gabosaurus
04-18-2017, 08:54 PM
Tyr, may God bless you in your journeys. My daughter will miss your poetry.

Black Diamond
04-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Taking break.. adios... --Tyr
Trump didn't lie or screw up. Come back.

Gunny
04-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Trump didn't lie or screw up. Come back.He'll be back. Sometimes you just need a break. He's been through a lot recently. I was surprised he came back as soon as he did after the passing of a loved one. I've learned over the years people deal how they deal. I was a total wreck when my grandmother died. There was no me. I was a complete monster. It was pre-USMB. I was running a different board. I had to let Dis run it.

So for tyr ... God go with you brother. Ya no ta he.

Black Diamond
04-19-2017, 12:42 AM
He'll be back. Sometimes you just need a break. He's been through a lot recently. I was surprised he came back as soon as he did after the passing of a loved one. I've learned over the years people deal how they deal. I was a total wreck when my grandmother died. There was no me. I was a complete monster. It was pre-USMB. I was running a different board. I had to let Dis run it.

I hadn't considered that. Yeah. A break is in order.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the comments and the private messages my friends. I am back but very likely will be a long time before the old fire in me resurfaces.
Gonna pace myself until a bit of the onery, hell raising comes back to red-flow my blood and reignite my usual defiance towards this dark world......
Life sometimes just sneaks up on you and hits you with so much, that regardless of who you are--you find it overwhelming..
The mark of a man is how hard he fights that and how quick he gets back up and walks back into the bright daylight.
I am back out of that darkness and it was a truly wicked and powerful beast--one I've never faced before.
I feel like I've just fought a war.. and was damn lucky not to take a bullet....
Thanks again for the kindness and notes from my friends.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2017, 05:39 AM
He'll be back. Sometimes you just need a break. He's been through a lot recently. I was surprised he came back as soon as he did after the passing of a loved one. I've learned over the years people deal how they deal. I was a total wreck when my grandmother died. There was no me. I was a complete monster. It was pre-USMB. I was running a different board. I had to let Dis run it.

Insightful and dead on the mark my friend... -Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the comments and the private messages my friends. I am back but very likely will be a long time before the old fire in me resurfaces.
Gonna pace myself until a bit of the onery, hell raising comes back to red-flow my blood and reignite my usual defiance towards this dark world......
Life sometimes just sneaks up on you and hits you with so much, that regardless of who you are--you find it overwhelming..
The mark of a man is how hard he fights that and how quick he gets back up and walks back into the bright daylight.
I am back out of that darkness and it was a truly wicked and powerful beast--one I've never faced before.
I feel like I've just fought a war.. and was damn lucky not to take a bullet....

I hope this helps a little, Tyr.

Written by a fellow wordsmith, David:

Psalm 18King James Version (KJV)

18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Gunny
04-23-2017, 05:16 PM
I hope this helps a little, Tyr.

Written by a fellow wordsmith, David:Ya no ta he. It's Apache. Actually it's Coman-tse (Commanche) .It means walk with your ancestors/the Gods.

aboutime
04-23-2017, 06:17 PM

Tyr. Remember this as you bring yourself back to reality. Most of us have been there,
in one way, or another. So, you are not ever alone.
"There, but for the grace of GOD...go I!"
Life is not supposed to be easy, or fair. That war takes place millions of times every day, for others just like us. Being able to stay strong, and not give up, or give in will make you a better person. GUARANTEED!