PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly About To Exit FOX?

Kathianne
04-19-2017, 02:17 AM
There have been rumblings for days, now Drudge?

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/329422-drudge-tweet-could-mark-end-of-era-at-fox

darin
04-19-2017, 03:42 AM
I really like his work. I hope he sticks around.

pete311
04-19-2017, 11:48 AM
Total schmuck. Adios fucker.

jimnyc
04-19-2017, 12:14 PM

That's some great input there, buddy!!

I never really watched his show or listened or whatever. I would get all the highlights when posted here or elsewhere or when things made the news. There were definitely times when he left me raising an eyebrow. But more often than that I would be impressed with his stances/views and how he would present them. But of course, someone who leans far to the right, hence his show, hence crappy posts. :)

pete311
04-19-2017, 02:23 PM
That's some great input there, buddy!!

I don't support sexual predators.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2017, 04:12 PM
I don't support sexual predators.

Then you must have voted for George HW Bush and Bob Dole

hjmick
04-19-2017, 04:28 PM

The next time you post anything of value and substance will be the first time. You are a bore.

The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was a penis.

As for O'Reilly, I was never much of a fan, haven't watched his show in over a decade. He always struck me as an arrogant shit. That being said...

This most recent round of accusations only serve to reinforce that old adage, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." His silence speaks volumes, as does his seeming unwillingness to fight back. He hasn't even uttered the words "Not true." I find the willingness of his fans to ignore the accusations curious as I doubt any of them doubted the accusations that out against Bubba Clinton after the first reports...

Anyway, I'm not too worried about Bill. He'll be just fine, with what he's earned and the payout on his contract, he'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

Kathianne
04-19-2017, 04:52 PM
The next time you post anything of value and substance will be the first time. You are a bore.

The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was a penis.

As for O'Reilly, I was never much of a fan, haven't watched his show in over a decade. He always struck me as an arrogant shit. That being said...

This most recent round of accusations only serve to reinforce that old adage, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." His silence speaks volumes, as does his seeming unwillingness to fight back. He hasn't even uttered the words "Not true." I find the willingness of his fans to ignore the accusations curious as I doubt any of them doubted the accusations that out against Bubba Clinton after the first reports...

Anyway, I'm not too worried about Bill. He'll be just fine, with what he's earned and the payout on his contract, he'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

Me too, somehow I don't think he'd have paid out $13 million in settlements just cause he's nice. These accusations and the payouts have been going on for many years.

pete311
04-19-2017, 06:38 PM
Then you must have voted for George HW Bush and Bob Dole
Bush yes, Dole, I wasn't old enough

Abbey Marie
04-19-2017, 07:46 PM
Bush yes, Dole, I wasn't old enough

I said George H W Bush, He was before Dole.

Russ
04-19-2017, 07:57 PM
I have to admit this will be a major blow to FoxNews. People that tune in for O'Reilly and stick around for Carlson, might not tune in for Carlson. And even worse - no more Dennis Miller!

I guess NYT, CNN, and most liberals must be dancing in the streets right now. That by itself makes me wonder about the stories, but I don't want to go too far down conspiracy road; I guess we will hear a lot more information in the next few days.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2017, 08:02 PM
I have to admit this will be a m:(People that tune in for O'Reilly and stick around for Carlson, might not tune in for Carlson. And even worse - no more Dennis Miller!

I guess NYT, CNN, and most liberals must be dancing in the streets right now. That by itself makes me wonder about the stories, but I don't want to go too far down conspiracy road; I guess we will hear a lot more information in the next few days.

Oh no, Dennis! I hadn't thought about him. :(