PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hernandez Kills Himself In Prison

darin
04-19-2017, 06:36 AM
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-suicide-prison-hanging-souza-baranowski-correctional-center-shirley-new-england-patriots/

Tragic. Everything about this story and the things he'd done. May God heal and be with his loved ones.

On April 19, 2017 Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital.
Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population housing unit. Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window.
Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items. The Massachusetts State Police are on scene and the investigation continues. Mr. Hernandez’s next of kin have been notified.

Elessar
04-19-2017, 09:23 AM
What a waste of talent and ability. And it was all thrown away
to choose the lifestyle of a gang-banger.

jimnyc
04-19-2017, 11:26 AM
This guy gets to live what many young boys dream of, and he screws it up, and now he's dead.

And I just read some weird news - he's now "innocent". Since he was appealing the original conviction, the law more or less states that since he croaked, he's not found guilty. And worse, it's possible that since he's never technically been found guilty as a result of that technicality, the family of Odin Lloyd may not be able to prevail in a civil lawsuit as a result.

I suppose that if that's the case, some silver lining would be that hopefully some money will go to his daughter.

hjmick
04-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Sorry, I can't muster one iota of sympathy for the man. He was a thug, chose a thug's life, got a thug's reward.

To quote Sammy Davis Jr., don't do the crime if you can't do the time...