PDA

View Full Version : Caitlyn Jenner - finalizes the surgery

jimnyc
04-20-2017, 09:25 PM
While I think it's still way out there in another universe. I fully applaud HER for being so open about all of this, stating and then claiming her goals AND then following through to actually "become" a women. I honestly don't know how it all works. I know with hormones or whatever she grew boobs and her voice changed. And then going under the knife, THAT'S making it real, that final step of more or less no return.I'm not 100% sure of what happens there, and quite frankly, not sure I want to know!

I know that's the end of every man's prized possession! But then what? You get something installed "womanly like", or do they just do something at the end of the removal surgery? And then these folks then have sex? And then if honesty is there, some down the road will, um, go were no man other than Bruce has wen't before?

But again, while I kid, I give her credit for going all the way. I always called Bruce a he, even after the switch to Caitlyn. Was still a guy. But now that he proved beyond a doubt... I have no issue calling Caitlyn a HER. Not sure I'll ever fully understand every last angle. But I understand a lot, and I suppose the majority of it really ain't my business.

NightTrain
04-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Well... I'm not positive as to the procedure - and I'm scared to actually google it up because it weirds me out - but as I understand it, they take the penis, skin it and whack the interior, make an incision and stuff the penis skin up in there & secure it. I don't think there's any cosmetics that go along with it.

And he's still a he! ...I think.

This whole thing is just wrong. The weirdo.

And to think, in '76 when I was a wee lad, he was a hero for me in the bicentennial / Olympics going on.

Let's just hope he's responsible and up front about things when he goes cruising bars so some poor drunk bastard doesn't end up with a new version of The Crying Game.

Black Diamond
04-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Obama called that idiot a hero.

Gunny
04-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Obama called that idiot a hero.Another who gives a crap moment. He's wasting natural resources by breathing.

Black Diamond
04-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Another who gives a crap moment. He's wasting natural resources by breathing.
I give a crap about the attention he gets and how the porch monkey made him a hero, as did ESPN. I think it contributes to the decline of society.

revelarts
04-21-2017, 12:40 AM
CBN TV - Transgendered Regret: Sex Change 'Fixed Nothing' (http://www.cbn.com/tv/4276240988001)

Transgendered Regret: Sex Change 'Fixed Nothing'
Former Olympian Bruce Jenner has been hailed a hero by some in the LGBT community for his recent sex-change surgery and name change to Caitlyn.

Studies of people who have had gender changed people -John Hopkins-
10 years after found wasn't effective changing life for the better.

Hormone therapy found to to possibly encouraging suicides.

<tbody>

In GENDER, LIES AND SUICIDE, Walt Heyer analyzes the issues which fuel the tragedy of transgender suicide and shares selected stories from the many people who write him seeking to undo the tragic consequences from their decision to change genders. Transgenders undergo hormone injections and irreversible surgeries in a desperate effort to feel better. The media and transgender activists claim the radical treatment is successful and regret is rare, yet at the same time, they report that transgenders, even after treatment, are attempting and committing suicide at an alarming rate. Back in 1979, Dr. Charles Ihlenfeld, a close colleague of Dr. Harry Benjamin, the father of the transgender movement in the U.S., reported that 80% of those seeking a sex change should not have one; frequently too many of them committed suicide. GENDER, LIES AND SUICIDE reveals how today, many decades later, the suicides continue.

</tbody>

BOOM: Former Chief Psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins Has Some BRUTAL News for "Caitlyn" Jenner (http://conservativetribune.com/former-psychiatrist-brutal-news-jenner/)

"A former chief psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins... McHugh not only believes that changing sexes is biologically impossible, he also believes those identifying themselves as transgender actually have a mental disorder.
McHugh, author of six books and over 125 peer-reviewed medical journal articles, wrote in a Wall Street Journal piece that surgery is not a solution for those wishing to live as the opposite sex.
McHugh wrote that these people believing they can choose their sex suffer from a “disorder of assumption.”
In the piece, he also quoted a study claiming that transgendered people undergoing reassignment surgery are 20 times more likely to commit suicide than non-transgendered people. (H/T BizPac Review)
McHugh also said that while Hollywood and the mainstream media promote transgenderism as normal, they are doing no favors to these people by treating their “confusions” as a right rather than treating them as a mental disorder that deserves treatment and prevention.
The doctor considers the transgendered person’s “assumption” that they are “different than the physical reality of their body “a disorder similar to someone suffering anorexia nervosa.
McHugh claims that pro-transgender advocates do not want to accept the fact that studies indicate between 70 and 80 percent of children who express transgender feelings lose such feelings over time.
Changing sexes is impossible, according to the doctor and all transgendered people do is “become feminized men or masculinized women.”
In addition, those who had sexual reassignment surgery and felt satisfied with the results of that surgery fared no better in their psycho-social adjustments than those who didn’t have surgery.
Because of these studies, Hopkins stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, the doctor said...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE

revelarts
04-21-2017, 12:43 AM
similar info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

darin
04-21-2017, 03:42 AM
Man - having that kind of surgery takes balls. That's nuts.

Essentially they remove the spongy-type stuff within the penis, invert it to make a pocket of sorts. They will remove on testicle and take the other and place it within the body, as opposed to free-hanging. The very tip of the penis sort of functions as a clitoris, however it's not exact - probably more of a g-spot type center of nerves. because it's not re-positioned if I recall the last time I decided to google 'how its done'. So what I'm thinking/saying is the outside skin of the penis becomes the inside of the new 'canal' - and the nerve feelings should remain about the same. Surgeons can recreate labia-appearance from using skin and tissue from other parts of the body, too.

Gunny
04-21-2017, 03:48 AM
Man - having that kind of surgery takes balls. That's nuts.

Essentially they remove the spongy-type stuff within the penis, invert it to make a pocket of sorts. They will remove on testicle and take the other and place it within the body, as opposed to free-hanging. The very tip of the penis sort of functions as a clitoris, however it's not exact - probably more of a g-spot type center of nerves. because it's not re-positioned if I recall the last time I decided to google 'how its done'. So what I'm thinking/saying is the outside skin of the penis becomes the inside of the new 'canal' - and the nerve feelings should remain about the same. Surgeons can recreate labia-appearance from using skin and tissue from other parts of the body, too.Jesus H. Christ. Thanks Dr D-. You goofball. I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing that.:laugh:

My belief? Attention whoring.

darin
04-21-2017, 03:58 AM
Jesus H. Christ. Thanks Dr D-. You goofball. I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing that.:laugh:

My belief? Attention whoring.

I wasn't attention-whoring - I was providing a service. There aren't many topics I don't know at least a little about :)

Gunny
04-21-2017, 04:17 AM
I wasn't attention-whoring - I was providing a service. There aren't many topics I don't know at least a little about :)I was talking about "it" attention whoring. Which, I understand but don't get. I hate attention. Always have. So I have no Earthly clue as to the "why". It's the pattern of behavior I recognize, I'll be damned if I'm letting you whack off my nuts and wearing a wig for "look at me" moment.

I like girls. Not enough to want to be one. I'd rather have a labotomy than let you chop up the package. Somebody should have know something was wrong looking at the shorts he wore in the Olympics. The "gay-dar" should have been turned on THEN.:laugh:

darin
04-21-2017, 04:28 AM
Okay - so I was wrong. Essentially the remove the tip of the penis and sew it on in the place for a clitoris. They use the skin from the shaft - it seems - to form the labia into what would be a fairly convincing (depending on the skill of the doctor) vagina with entry access from front or behind. It's really incredible what they can do these days.

Gunny
04-21-2017, 04:36 AM
Okay - so I was wrong. Essentially the remove the tip of the penis and sew it on in the place for a clitoris. They use the skin from the shaft - it seems - to form the labia into what would be a fairly convincing (depending on the skill of the doctor) vagina with entry access from front or behind. It's really incredible what they can do these days.Get a grip dude. You're WAY too into this. We gonna be calling you Daria in the future?:laugh:

darin
04-21-2017, 06:04 AM
Get a grip dude. You're WAY too into this. We gonna be calling you Daria in the future?:laugh:

I prefer Karin.

I provide information. That's sorta what I do. It's a blessing and a curse.

Abbey Marie
04-21-2017, 06:43 AM
I'm still calling him "He".

Elessar
04-21-2017, 08:20 AM
I just cannot get my mind wrapped around this to give a hoot.

There is just something seriously wrong between the ears to desire a
full change from was was naturally created.

aboutime
04-21-2017, 08:11 PM
I thought giving LOBOTOMIES was no longer being used by Shrinks???

If jenner is so distorted, deranged, confused, and irresponsible. He/She should take over the DNC ChairPersonship, or replace Nancy Pelosi as Wicked Witch of America.

Gunny
04-21-2017, 08:51 PM

full change from was was naturally created.It ain't about giving a hoot , El. NOTHING is sacred around here.

Black Diamond
04-21-2017, 08:59 PM

full change from was was naturally created.
It's the fact the guy was labeled a hero by Obama and ESPN. He received some award for courage from ESPN for becoming a woman.

Kaimhel
04-21-2017, 09:04 PM
Still a guy. I'm still gonna call him Bruce. So sue me.

Gunny
04-21-2017, 09:11 PM
It's the fact the guy was labeled a hero by Obama and ESPN. He received some award for courage from ESPN for becoming a woman.I have to admit ... I'm not in the running. I'm not even in the last class. I would make one Hell of an ugly ass woman. :laugh2:

Besides, I like girls. Would that make me a lesbo?

Black Diamond
04-21-2017, 09:40 PM
I have to admit ... I'm not in the running. I'm not even in the last class. I would make one Hell of an ugly ass woman. :laugh2:

Besides, I like girls. Would that make me a lesbo?
I don't know. After being with Kris Jenner....

aboutime
04-22-2017, 06:06 PM
It's the fact the guy was labeled a hero by Obama and ESPN. He received some award for courage from ESPN for becoming a woman.

Black Diamond. THINK ABOUT THAT! What does that say about the ESPN feelings, and how they no longer need to be in their own CLOSETS while LIVE on the air, giving each other HAND JOBS under the table????

Kinda gives a whole new definition to ESPN "Extra Special Pudd Network".

Gunny
04-23-2017, 04:22 AM
Why do we have more than one thread on this weirdo from Hell? He's getting exactly what he wants -- attention. He's been irrelevant longer than Joe Biden.

Trigg
04-24-2017, 03:05 PM
Body dysmorphia is disorder and should be treated as such.

Gunny
04-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Body dysmorphia is disorder and should be treated as such.I think I might have that whatever the Hell you just said. I fell off a motorcycle in 76 and my my knee hasn't thought it was a knee ever since. It had REAL identity issues of long runs. Hated basketball and martial arts.

I think I should tun it into a girl. :laugh:

Trigg
04-24-2017, 03:23 PM
I think I might have that whatever the Hell you just said. I fell off a motorcycle in 76 and my my knee hasn't thought it was a knee ever since. It had REAL identity issues of long runs. Hated basketball and martial arts.

I think I should tun it into a girl. :laugh: Baby steps Gunny, maybe it just wanted to be an elbow......much less stress and strain.