PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Haley and Al Qaeda

jimnyc
04-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Not only are they angry that America is back to fighting back with force again - they are seeing a lot of Nikki Haley - a WOMAN - and that has GOT to piss off those donkey fuckers!

---

Al-Qaeda Mocks Arabs for Submitting to Haley's 'Kick in High Heels'

Al-Qaeda mocked Arab rulers for being at the mercy of "the kicks of the high heels" of Ambassador Nikki Haley after her warning that things are going to change at the United Nations.

"I wear heels. It's not for a fashion statement. It's because if I see something wrong, we're going to kick them every single time," Haley said in a speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference last month in Washington.

"So how are we kicking? We're kicking by, No. 1, putting everybody on notice, saying that if you have our back, we're going to have the backs of our friends. But our friends need to have our backs, too," she continued. "If you challenge us, be prepared for what for what you are challenging us for because we will respond."

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/04/20/al-qaeda-slams-arabs-for-submitting-to-kick-in-high-heels-from-haley/

pete311
04-21-2017, 09:53 AM
I like Nikki Haley

jimnyc
04-21-2017, 09:55 AM
I like Nikki Haley

I think she's a very bright woman! I'm glad she got the gig. I would have liked to have seen Condi somewhere in Washington again. Now THAT's a woman I love, that is a genius in my eyes!

hjmick
04-21-2017, 12:15 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of Nikki Haley...

Damn shame she's no longer my governor...

NightTrain
04-21-2017, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Nikki run for Prez in 2024 so we can get to know her stances more in the primary debates.

Black Diamond
04-21-2017, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Nikki run for Prez in 2024 so we can get to know her stances more in the primary debates.
I want her to be first female president so Hillary can watch her get inaugurated.

Black Diamond
04-21-2017, 12:19 PM
I want her to be first female president so Hillary can watch her get inaugurated.
This isn't the only reason.

I think she is tough and sharp. And has executive experience.

NightTrain
04-21-2017, 12:25 PM

Indeed.

I can only imagine the hate radiating from her as she & Slick attend the ceremony! She'll be even more bitter by 2024, I expect.

hjmick
04-21-2017, 01:11 PM

Check her record as governor of SC...