PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Gunny

jimnyc
04-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Gunny

I'm bored, haven't fought online much lately, and YOU seem to be quieter than usual. So it's time to wake you up, have some fun, make up for lost time, and hell, maybe even get some others to jump on you as well! :coffee:

I'll bet $5 that you're still bald!! :laugh:

And I'll bet another $10 that you're still ugly too!! (yes, I'm aware of my own ugliness, but we're talking about YOU right now, get your own thread) :)

I saw this elsewhere and instantly thought of you, my friend!! :)

Roses are red.
Your blood is too.
You look like a monkey
And belong in a zoo.
Do not worry,
I'll be there too.
Not in the cage,
But laughing at you.

And a few more just for FUN! :salute:

---

What do you call a Marine with an open head wound? Ajar Head

----

This MUST have been Gunny and a friend of his!!

An Army Ranger was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Ranger shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes made at a reasonable price!" The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing." So the Ranger headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about." Just then, the Ranger saw a tremendously long gator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines. Just as the gator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort. Then both Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back. Laying nearby were several more of the creatures. One of the Marines then exclaimed, "Damn, this one doesn't have any shoes either!"

Gunny
04-21-2017, 04:34 PM
That cracked me up.:laugh2: You can't insult me with jarhead jokes, dipstick. I've seen jarheads do some of the dumbest crap in the world. I was usually a participant. :laugh2:

So somebody in their wrong mind decides we can have a beer garden in the new BEQ's at 29 Palms. And Cpl S- decides he's pissed at me and got his beer goggles on. I'm leaning against the wall and he comes charging in throwing a haymaker ; He definitely got all wall.:laugh2: I just stepped to the right.:laugh2: He punched a cinder block wall. We had to take his ass to the clinic so they could fix that dumbass sh*t. Then we spent a month accusing him of doing it just to get out of work. ;)

Abbey Marie
04-21-2017, 04:36 PM
That cracked me up.:laugh2: You can't insult me with jarhead jokes, dipstick. I've seen jarheads do some of the dumbest crap in the world. I was usually a participant. :laugh2:

So somebody in their wrong mind decides we can have a beer garden in the new BEQ's at 29 Palms. And Cpl S- decides he's pissed at me and got his beer goggles on. I'm leaning against the wall and he comes charging in throwing a haymaker ; He definitely got all wall.:laugh2: I just stepped to the right.:laugh2: He punched a cinder block wall. We had to take his ass to the clinic so they could fix that dumbass sh*t. Then we spent a month accusing him of doing it just to get out of work. ;)

:laugh:

aboutime
04-21-2017, 08:08 PM
jim. Here's another for Gunny. What do Marines have printed in their boots?

Answer: T. G. I. F. (Toes Go In First):salute:

Gunny
04-21-2017, 08:25 PM
jim. Here's another for Gunny. What do Marines have printed in their boots?

Answer: T. G. I. F. (Toes Go In First):salute:Figures you'd want to complicate that crap. Mine had an "L" and an "R" on them. :laugh:

aboutime
04-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Figures you'd want to complicate that crap. Mine had an "L" and an "R" on them. :laugh:

Yeah, sorry Gunny. We had almost the same...for P and S (Port & Starboard).

Then there's that old SQUID thingy all the Grunts laughed at until they TURNED GREEN on a FLOAT!!!!

Gunny
04-21-2017, 09:03 PM
Yeah, sorry Gunny. We had almost the same...for P and S (Port & Starboard).

Then there's that old SQUID thingy all the Grunts laughed at until they TURNED GREEN on a FLOAT!!!!Dude. when I was on float I hung out with the MMs. I didn't want to be around a bunch of sick ass jarheads hugging the rail. I LOVED the first 10 days of float. The ship was mine. Ghost town city.

I had this one Marine and was like you're like the first black guy I ever saw turn green. :laugh:

Bilgerat
04-21-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm leaning against the wall and he comes charging in throwing a haymaker ; He definitely got all wall.:laugh2: I just stepped to the right.:laugh2: He punched a cinder block wall. We had to take his ass to the clinic so they could fix that dumbass sh*t. Then we spent a month accusing him of doing it just to get out of work. ;)

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are:laugh2:

Kathianne
04-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Figures you'd want to complicate that crap. Mine had an "L" and an "R" on them. :laugh:

That's not a marine thing, mine do. ;) Actually my hearing aides have one marked red and another blue. Not sure how anyone could put the wrong one in the wrong ear? LOL!

Gunny
04-22-2017, 07:39 AM
jimnyc wants to call me out then decides assassinating his fish takes precedence. I feel MUCH better knowing I'm lower on the totem pole than something you can just hand to the cat. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-22-2017, 09:26 AM

Needed that reminder, did ya? :lol:

jimnyc
04-22-2017, 09:27 AM
jimnyc wants to call me out then decides assassinating his fish takes precedence. I feel MUCH better knowing I'm lower on the totem pole than something you can just hand to the cat. :laugh:

Now make me feel worse, now I feel like a little fat guy in NK. :(

I never thought of the cat angle! And even if he didn't eat him, he would have brought him to the woman and dropped it in her lap!!

Kathianne
04-22-2017, 09:52 AM
:laugh2:
Now make me feel worse, now I feel like a little fat guy in NK. :(

I never thought of the cat angle! And even if he didn't eat him, he would have brought him to the woman and dropped it in her lap!!

Gunny
04-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Needed that reminder, did ya? :lol::laugh: I actually didn't ... BUT ... :laugh: ... trust me I've seen it screwed up. Should try close order drill with 80 recruits. It's kind of simple. When I give you the command, right face you will, face to the RIGHT. Five of them are going to face left.

Black Diamond
04-22-2017, 01:19 PM
:laugh: I actually didn't ... BUT ... :laugh: ... trust me I've seen it screwed up. Should try close order drill with 80 recruits. It's kind of simple. When I give you the command, right face you will, face to the RIGHT. Five of them are going to face left.
The five were clearly trying to be different. :cool:

Gunny
04-23-2017, 03:32 AM
The five were clearly trying to be different. :cool:Yeah, but it's a good way to pick out your gear guards for Final Drill and who's going on Ship's Platoon.:laugh:

Gunny
04-23-2017, 02:08 PM
BTW jimnyc .. just who is it you expect me to talk to? I can get more conversation out of my bathroom mirror when I shave than around here. Everbody's off doing their own bullshit. You included. Then when yo DO show up I get 3 threads on the same topic about Trump. Pro or con. Then add in all your whiny ass bitch lefties that YOU let put the rest of us on ignore. Whah. My hiney hurts because The facts served me.

It kind of narrows me down.

Gunny
04-23-2017, 04:53 PM
BTW @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) .. just who is it you expect me to talk to? I can get more conversation out of my bathroom mirror when I shave than around here. Everbody's off doing their own bullshit. You included. Then when yo DO show up I get 3 threads on the same topic about Trump. Pro or con. Then add in all your whiny ass bitch lefties that YOU let put the rest of us on ignore. Whah. My hiney hurts because The facts served me.

It kind of narrows me down.

Oh, and I thought I;d f*ck with you because you were born and allegedly still breathing, Mr Fish Murderer. I'm going to see if Investigation Discovery will do an episode on you. "I buy fish then bring them home to kill them". Stalin. Mass murderer.