Black Diamond
04-21-2017, 04:24 PM
First wasp in the house already
Sweating already
Neighbor kids outside screaming and running on our front lawn already
More crime already
Sweating already
Sweating already
I heard nighttrain is looking for someone to block his view of Russia :)

Abbey Marie
04-21-2017, 04:35 PM

Are you insinuating that I am wide enough to block a country?!

:coffee:

pete311
04-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Still spring here. Cool 55F.

Kathianne
04-21-2017, 05:03 PM
Sweating already
More crime already
Sweating already
Sweating already

Sorry. It's cold winters I can't stand! Granted I'm not keen on 100+, but that's what AC is for. ;)

aboutime
04-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Sweating already
More crime already
Sweating already
Sweating already

Gotta agree with you Abbey. Same thing where I live, only we have most of the Beach Bums, and Surfers who like to park wherever they can...illegally.
And, on a personal note. The treatment for my cancer has been a Stint in my upper arm, that increases Estrogen, and Lowers Testosterone.....causing daily, three or four times a day....LAUGHABLE (by my wife) HOT FLASHES.
My warning to all men. If you like summer, and the heat. Be sure to get a DOC to visit your BEND ME OVER experience only men can dislike.
Yes ladies...I know about the Stirrups. That was also a part of my Radiation Treatments too! So...laugh all you want.
Guy's...the women always win!:buttkick:

Bilgerat
04-21-2017, 09:29 PM

:coffee:

Where's the popcorn dispenser when you need it (lol)

Kaimhel
04-21-2017, 10:12 PM
Summer?? What is this "Summer" you speak of?! I had snow on my lawn not long ago! :laugh:

NightTrain
04-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Not quite Summer here, yet... the trees are beginning to bud, but nothing green as of yet.

I've been detailing the boat, going through it and fixing little things. I might just polish her up again, the ice is still stubbornly clinging to lakes so I've got about a week or so.

Kathianne
04-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Everything is blooming here, has been for over a month. Roses started opening about 2 weeks ago. Bulbs are pretty much gone, making their early appearances, they've worn out. Hot is coming, then it will only be the desert blooms. Thanks to the rain this winter, got to say this year has been a spectacular Spring.

Gunny
04-22-2017, 07:42 AM

:coffee:Whoops ....:laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
04-22-2017, 09:45 AM
Snowed a month ago, then it was 70 degrees, then a blizzard that only brought us 8 inches, then it was 80 degrees on Easter! Then it was back down in the 40's overnight the other day, then in 60's. Today I woke to 45 and now it's 52.

NightTrain
04-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Snowed a month ago, then it was 70 degrees, then a blizzard that only brought us 8 inches, then it was 80 degrees on Easter! Then it was back down in the 40's overnight the other day, then in 60's. Today I woke to 45 and now it's 52.

Global warming.

Sell your truck and get a Schwinn.

KarlMarx
04-22-2017, 11:25 AM

That sums it up for Upstate NY too. I am not a fan of Spring or summer, either. I want to tell Vivaldi to take 2 of his four seasons to
where the sun don't shine. I take long weekends every week beginning in May and until Labor Day, which is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
04-23-2017, 04:29 AM
That sums it up for Upstate NY too. I am not a fan of Spring or summer, either. I want to tell Vivaldi to take 2 of his four seasons to
where the sun don't shine. I take long weekends every week beginning in May and until Labor Day, which is nice

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't have to worry about "summer" (it's actually Spring). I think my daughter just opens the freezer door. I hate this time of year. It'll be 30 at night and 85 during the day. It's Hell on th4 laundry detail.