PDA

View Full Version : Illegals Kill 25 Americans Every Day

red states rule
08-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Got this in an email from a friend on mine

and this is what politicans, on both sides, are ignoring. How much longer are we going to tolerate this BS?

Fortunately, a number of congressmen requested that the General Accountability Office (GAO) investigate and report information on criminal aliens incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails. The resulting GAO report, published in April 2005, revealed that illegal aliens make up 27% of the prison population. (The oft-cited figure of 12 million illegal aliens in the country means that they make up just 4% of the general population.)

Since illegal aliens are unlikely to be committing white-collar crimes, that figure likely underestimates the amount of violent crime committed by illegal aliens. Using the GAO report, Representative Steve King of Iowa points out that 25 Americans, on average, are killed by illegal aliens every day (about evenly split between motor vehicle accidents and outright murder).

Do the math: That works out to more than 9,000 deaths per year, or more than 36,000 deaths over the past four years. That's more than ten times the number of Americans killed in Iraq over the past four years!

Oddly, I've seen people in my hometown protesting against the war in Iraq, but I've never seen anyone protesting against the illegal alien invasion that is killing tens of thousands of Americans right here on our own soil.

http://www.jbs.org/node/4840

bluestatesrule
08-05-2007, 02:47 PM
I agree with you on this issue...but we really need to crack down on the companies hiring these people....everytime local governments try an inact laws the feds are stepping in. I were earning what amounted to $2.00 a day in mexico and come here and work fo$6.00 an hour ($48.00 a day)...I don't know about you...I am comming here!!!

red states rule
08-05-2007, 02:50 PM
I agree with you on this issue...but we really need to crack down on the companies hiring these people....everytime local governments try an inact laws the feds are stepping in. I were earning what amounted to $2.00 a day in mexico and come here and work fo$6.00 an hour ($48.00 a day)...I don't know about you...I am comming here!!!

Well, there may be some hope for you yet. You have not gone over to the dark side completely

and we need to crack down on the politicans (on both sides) who want to give them taxpayer paid benefits in exchange for votes

waterrescuedude2000
08-05-2007, 06:18 PM
We need to stand up and fight them back they kill 25 of us a day we kill 50 of them a day!!!! It's a war already isnt it???? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I say shoot every illegal coming across the border.

We need to stand up and fight them back they kill 25 of us a day we kill 50 of them a day!!!! It's a war already isnt it???? :laugh2:

red states rule
08-06-2007, 03:14 AM

I hear 50 - do I hear 75?

red states rule
08-06-2007, 03:15 AM
I say shoot every illegal coming across the border.

First we need to build the fence and put more border patrol agents on the border

Pale Rider
08-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Got this in an email from a friend on mine

and this is what politicans, on both sides, are ignoring. How much longer are we going to tolerate this BS?

Fortunately, a number of congressmen requested that the General Accountability Office (GAO) investigate and report information on criminal aliens incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails. The resulting GAO report, published in April 2005, revealed that illegal aliens make up 27% of the prison population. (The oft-cited figure of 12 million illegal aliens in the country means that they make up just 4% of the general population.)

Since illegal aliens are unlikely to be committing white-collar crimes, that figure likely underestimates the amount of violent crime committed by illegal aliens. Using the GAO report, Representative Steve King of Iowa points out that 25 Americans, on average, are killed by illegal aliens every day (about evenly split between motor vehicle accidents and outright murder).

Do the math: That works out to more than 9,000 deaths per year, or more than 36,000 deaths over the past four years. That's more than ten times the number of Americans killed in Iraq over the past four years!

Oddly, I've seen people in my hometown protesting against the war in Iraq, but I've never seen anyone protesting against the illegal alien invasion that is killing tens of thousands of Americans right here on our own soil. They're simply unaware, and too apathetic to give a fuck.

I've posted articles here pointing out the same thing, and they were largely ignored. Mainly because the liberal MSM doesn't hammer it home every night, and people are too ignorant to dig this kind of information up on their own. They're simply unaware, and too apathetic to fucking care.

It's a problem alright. A HUGE one. We should immediately deport every single illegal alien we have in our prisons back to their country of origin. If caught back in America, they should get the death penalty.

Abbey Marie
08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
...The resulting GAO report, published in April 2005, revealed that illegal aliens make up 27% of the prison population. (The oft-cited figure of 12 million illegal aliens in the country means that they make up just 4% of the general population.)

Dems will just respond that the disproportionate number of incarcerated illegals is due to racism inherent in da system. :rolleyes:

Pale Rider
08-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I hear 50 - do I hear 75?

All of them.

Hugh Lincoln
08-06-2007, 07:38 PM
the liberal MSM doesn't hammer it home every night, and people are too ignorant to dig this kind of information up on their own.

They cover immigration plenty. With happy stories about how wonderful they are.

red states rule
08-06-2007, 09:35 PM
All of them.

Sold!

red states rule
08-06-2007, 09:36 PM
They cover immigration plenty. With happy stories about how wonderful they are.

or how evil the US for deporting them out of the country

Yurt
08-06-2007, 09:40 PM
I've posted articles here pointing out the same thing, and they were largely ignored. Mainly because the liberal MSM doesn't hammer it home every night, and people are too ignorant to dig this kind of information up on their own. They're simply unaware, and too apathetic to fucking care.

It's a problem alright. A HUGE one. We should immediately deport every single illegal alien we have in our prisons back to their country of origin. If caught back in America, they should get the death penalty.

You are right. I was unaware once too. The old site awakened me, and I continued here because I believe in the message/debates that Jimmy envisions.

red states rule
08-06-2007, 09:42 PM
You are right. I was unaware once too. The old site awakened me, and I continued here because I believe in the message/debates that Jimmy envisions.

Or they are sucked in by the liberal media with all the sob stories about the illegals and their families

Yurt
08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Or they are sucked in by the liberal media with all the sob stories about the illegals and their families

same thing, no?

red states rule
08-06-2007, 09:47 PM
same thing, no?

or how the US is busting up families

Youname the sob story, the liberal media has published it

Yurt
08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
or how the US is busting up families

Youname the sob story, the liberal media has published it

that is why i was once unaware, until i came here :cool:

red states rule
08-06-2007, 09:52 PM
that is why i was once unaware, until i came here :cool:

or get your news sources from other then the liberal media

Yurt
08-06-2007, 10:13 PM
or get your news sources from other then the liberal media

:poke:

I came to the site for that sole reason. I actually googled my thoughts, well, sometime around 2003 and found the old site. I mostly read there. I have posted more on this site though as it is more enlightening and interesting, however, I come here also in large part part to learn. To learn the news I don't get anywhere else.

That is why I agree that a poster should not simply post "news" and spam the board, but I do not mind a poster posting news that is not widely available anywhere else.

JMHO.

red states rule
08-06-2007, 10:17 PM
:poke:

I came to the site for that sole reason. I actually googled my thoughts, well, sometime around 2003 and found the old site. I mostly read there. I have posted more on this site though as it is more enlightening and interesting, however, I come here also in large part part to learn. To learn the news I don't get anywhere else.

That is why I agree that a poster should not simply post "news" and spam the board, but I do not mind a poster posting news that is not widely available anywhere else.

JMHO.

With the internet, folks have an unlimited source of news and opinions. I get my news from many sites, and post articles from many different sources

At the Daily Kos kook convention, Hillary and Dodd said something to the effect they want to regulate the internet so it is balanced

Much like they wanted to do with talk radio

waterrescuedude2000
08-07-2007, 12:26 AM

I saw one the other day about splitting up a family cause they are going to deport the mom :boohoo: Well first of if they dont want to be seperated she can take her damned kids with her. Its not our problem and as far as I'm concerned if an illegal has a kid here the kid should not be a citizen. Thats just another reward for the anchor babies and their damn families.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I saw one the other day about splitting up a family cause they are going to deport the mom :boohoo: Well first of if they dont want to be seperated she can take her damned kids with her. Its not our problem and as far as I'm concerned if an illegal has a kid here the kid should not be a citizen. Thats just another reward for the anchor babies and their damn families.

Do we read about families of US citizens being split up when one of the parents is taken to jail?