PDA

View Full Version : What grade would you give trump so far ?

Black Diamond
04-25-2017, 01:55 PM
I will be generous and go with B-

pete311
04-25-2017, 02:53 PM
D-

Gunny
04-25-2017, 03:16 PM
D-Partisan dipstick. He's doing better than the last President that tried to destroy personal liberty within 90 days and promoted racism. anti-Americanism and hatred.

jimnyc
04-25-2017, 04:33 PM
about a C, and maybe a B-, I would revisit his accomplishments thread. But then of course there are promises not coming through. A lot can be blamed on congress, but the Pres should be stomping some heads!

revelarts
04-25-2017, 04:37 PM
D

And if he sends troops and "preemptively" bombs Syria or any other country
he drops to a F.

Gunny
04-25-2017, 04:53 PM
D

And if he sends troops and "preemptively" bombs Syria or any other country
he drops to a F. the POTUS is responsible for the previous POTUS. Obama created the strife in Iraq and ISIS. So rev, how do YOU fix the f*ck-up? Bandaid?

pete311
04-25-2017, 05:15 PM
the POTUS is responsible for the previous POTUS. Obama created the strife in Iraq and ISIS. So rev, how do YOU fix the f*ck-up? Bandaid?

and Obama inherited Bush's disaster. Do we really want to rehash all this again?

BoogyMan
04-25-2017, 05:34 PM
and Obama inherited Bush's disaster. Do we really want to rehash all this again?

If you wish to play adult games, Petie, you will now understand that Clinton can then be blamed for 9/11 since he refused to take out Bin Laden.

Black Diamond
04-25-2017, 05:35 PM
the POTUS is responsible for the previous POTUS. Obama created the strife in Iraq and ISIS. So rev, how do YOU fix the f*ck-up? Bandaid?
Obama gets a pass because of his skin color.

Elessar
04-25-2017, 05:37 PM
A solid "B".

A reasonable person cannot assume he has a magic wand to make things happen immediately.

Black Diamond
04-25-2017, 05:41 PM
A solid "B".

A reasonable person cannot assume he has a magic wand to make things happen immediately.
I appreciate your optimism.

pete311
04-25-2017, 05:46 PM
If you wish to play adult games, Petie, you will now understand that Clinton can then be blamed for 9/11 since he refused to take out Bin Laden.
What did Bin Laden have to do with Iraq?

NightTrain
04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
A-

A solid 'A' when the tax cuts get implemented.

That'll be an A+ when the wall begins construction.

Exceeding A+ when he replaces another SCOTUS with solid conservative or even two in the next couple of years.

aboutime
04-25-2017, 06:18 PM
about a C, and maybe a B-, I would revisit his accomplishments thread. But then of course there are promises not coming through. A lot can be blamed on congress, but the Pres should be stomping some heads!

Like it or not. Everybody here should remember...Trump has only been in office for almost 100 days. Of course promises are not YET happening. Think about it. As much as all of us would like TRUMP to stomp some heads...with congress getting the crap kicked out of them....THINK ABOUT THAT! How can One man do that?
Can anyone reading my words do any better than Trump?
Other than playing the petey blame game...like the good Liberal Idiot should, following in Obama's weak-knee'd footsteps of cowardice.

I dare anyone here to show us a better way to get what Trump has promised, other than understanding...IT CAN'T ALL HAPPEN as quick as we would like?

I give him a huge Double E for effort, when both parties are his enemy.

Abbey Marie
04-25-2017, 06:28 PM
Too soon to say, because I need to see how Obamacare and the wall play out. But based on what has been done, B/B+

aboutime
04-25-2017, 06:34 PM
Let's all be real here. We all know. No matter what Trump does, or doesn't do. Keep a promise, or wait for a promise...EVERYBODY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING.

CATCH-22, and YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO, AND YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DON'T apply.

Until we get behind the man...HONESTLY, and give him the room, and time to get things done. The WHINING, CRYING, LYING, and endless STUPIDITY will GO ON.

Black Diamond
04-25-2017, 06:40 PM
A-

A solid 'A' when the tax cuts get implemented.

That'll be an A+ when the wall begins construction.

Exceeding A+ when he replaces another SCOTUS with solid conservative or even two in the next couple of years.
YOU have been so positive throughout this whole thing

revelarts
04-25-2017, 07:02 PM
Obama gets a pass because of his skin color.
sheesh ... here we go... Why would you even say that about my comment?

So i guess it's ok for me to assume that Obama get's a FAIL from you BD because of his skin color?

since we're making up motives for others right BD.
you don't like anything Obama did because he's black right?

Gunny
04-25-2017, 07:03 PM
and Obama inherited Bush's disaster. Do we really want to rehash all this again?You do. You want to cherry pick your arguments. Obama inherited a war he ran away from. An economy borrowed from the Chinese to try and save. He forced the taxpayers in this country to cover the medical expenses of his do-nothings. He is blatantly racist and anti=American.

You pick one. I'll discuss.

aboutime
04-25-2017, 07:06 PM
You do. You want to cherry pick your arguments. Obama inherited a war he ran away from. An economy borrowed from the Chinese to try and save. He forced the taxpayers in this country to cover the medical expenses of his do-nothings. He is blatantly racist and anti=American.

You pick one. I'll discuss.

Gunny. Hope I can join you. Somebody needs to educate petey with Documented, Proven, ACTUAL facts. Honest Facts, not fabrications, opinions, hypothetical's, and liberal lies.

revelarts
04-25-2017, 07:09 PM

Bush and Obama Created Isis, More Bush than Obama. (anti-war:rolleyes:) Obama helped Isis and AQ spread By ... wait for it MORE... BOMBING more intervention.

Trump ran saying that all this Pre-emptive strike crap has been Demonstrably COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

If you're already in a hole you don't dig it DEEPER.

Bombing sovereign countries Over throwing leaders (Iraq, Libya, etc) creating MORE terrorist strongholds is not surgery to "fix the F- up" it's making the injuries WORSE Gunny.

Not every problem is NOT a nail that the foreign military intervention can fix.

Black Diamond
04-25-2017, 07:43 PM
sheesh ... here we go... Why would you even say that about my comment?

So i guess it's ok for me to assume that Obama get's a FAIL from you BD because of his skin color?

since we're making up motives for others right BD.
you don't like anything Obama did because he's black right?
It was a general comment. You can assume whatever you like. Shall we continue ?

aboutime
04-25-2017, 07:50 PM
Does anyone remember Large, Demonstrating Groups of Republicans, taking to the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, beating up Obama fans after Obama was elected?
How about all of those Liberals who swore they would leave the country if FIRST: Bush was elected? And SECOND: Trump was elected?

What party is known for NEVER keeping it's word?
And how long did it take for Obama to get rid of OBL in person???

Oop's HE DIDN'T, and DEMS DON'T.

Gunny
04-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Bush and Obama Created Isis, More Bush than Obama. (anti-war:rolleyes:) Obama helped Isis and AQ spread By ... wait for it MORE... BOMBING more intervention.

Trump ran saying that all this Pre-emptive strike crap has been Demonstrably COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

If you're already in a hole you don't dig it DEEPER.

Bombing sovereign countries Over throwing leaders (Iraq, Libya, etc) creating MORE terrorist strongholds is not surgery to "fix the F- up" it's making the injuries WORSE Gunny.

Not every problem is NOT a nail that the foreign military intervention can fix.Bush created ISIS. Last I checed we occupied Iraq under Bush. Obama created the vacuum that created ISIS. We win pulling the troops out because I declared we win. Brilliant. Like everything else he failed at.

Look at the price being paid NOW for THAT decision. Get back to me when you can.

revelarts
04-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Bush created ISIS. Last I checed we occupied Iraq under Bush. Obama created the vacuum that created ISIS. We win pulling the troops out because I declared we win. Brilliant. Like everything else he failed at.

Look at the price being paid NOW for THAT decision. Get back to me when you can.

The Bush Admin fired thousands in the Iraqi army after Saddam was defeated. left them without jobs, one skill set and a no love for the U.S..
those former military men became the core Isis in Iraq and spread into Syria etc..

Gunny
04-25-2017, 09:21 PM
The Bush Admin fired thousands in the Iraqi army after Saddam was defeated. left them without jobs, one skill set and a no love for the U.S..
those former military men became the core Isis in Iraq and spread into Syria etc..Do you ever read or have a memory? I never agreed with going into Iraq. I've posted it on multiple boards over the years to include many times on this one.

I don't agree with going in to lose. We had the place and in comes Johnnie What-his-Name to lead the Cleveland Clowns. Oh yey.:rolleyes: I'm surprised Tony Homo didn't sign with them. If there's a way to lose ....

Those are not former military men. They're trash.

Kathianne
04-25-2017, 10:14 PM
I give him a C/C+

I think he's created an atmosphere, at least for the time being where our enemies wonder what he'll do. That's not a bad thing, though I wonder what he'll do next, that does worry me.

I like that his rhetoric has cut folks coming over the border, it appears he's done that bigly. ;) All the more reason I would like to see consideration for more border agents, continuing to enforce the laws we already have, and utilizing available technology, without having to spend billions of our tax $$.

I don't like his rhetoric on entitlements, nor what is likely to happen with those and inflating discretionary spending. For all the talk of 'draining the swamp, I see little really being done.

All in all, he's not been as dangerous as I feared, nor as effective as his supporters hoped for.

NightTrain
04-26-2017, 12:54 AM
YOU have been so positive throughout this whole thing

Yeah, I don't want to be a Pollyanna so I guess I should elaborate a bit...

I'm literally overjoyed to see the rapid reversals of most of 0bama's greenie crap

The DOJ functioning & enforcing laws already on the books instead of ignoring them

The coal industry rescued

The EPA muzzled

The reversal of gun control regs

The elimination of federal rules & regs

The States being handed back control of Education & elimination of Common Core

Pipelines & energy ramping up, striving for energy independence

Pulling out of the idiotic Paris Global Warming scam & removing such foolishness from US Policy

Telling the UN where the Bear Shit In The Woods

Telling NATO members to start pulling their weight financially

Dropping a MOAB on a bunch of terrorists (that's a full letter grade right there)

Supporting our LEOs instead of demonizing them at every turn

Hiring another 10k Border Guards and supporting them, and directing them to actually do their jobs

Removing the transgender distractions from Policy

Calling out US companies shipping jobs out of the US

Calling out NAFTA and other trade abuses & will customize them individually instead of a one-deal-fits-all arrangement

I already mentioned SCOTUS, Tax cuts & the Wall... those are big ones.

It also appears that China has a completely different attitude towards the US since Trump took office - they clearly had no respect for 0bama and seem to be willing to work with us to get North Korea under control. That's a can that's been kicked down the road for many administrations now and it's a problem about to reach critical mass. The lunatic can't be ignored anymore - someone is going to get nuked.

Russia is certainly taking us much more seriously now, but how that shakes out remains to be seen - but we're definitely in a better position of respect now, rather than open contempt.

Another huge bravo is Trump's repeated attempts to outright STOP muslim refugees immigrating to this country. Liberals are fighting him tooth and nail on it, but he'll win when it reaches SCOTUS. They are not compatible with Western Civilization and they need to stay in their Islamic hellholes that they've created & fix it - not come here and try to replicate their fundamentalist insanity.

Unpredictable is what he's striving to appear as on the international stage and it's working. The Russians don't know wtf to think, and every terrorist outfit is keeping a low profile with a wary eye to the sky after Syria experienced 59 simultaneous ass kickings. After that incident, I think it's safe to say we won't see anyone using chemical weapons while Trump is behind the wheel.

Israel is no longer getting beat up on in the UN, and the ringleaders have been harshly slapped by Nikki. Israel knows we've got their back again, and more importantly, all the muzzies and cohorts plotting against them know it as well - it appears that anti-Israel agenda has been quickly removed at least from open discussion. That's very important for both Israel and the USA for the stability of the Middle East. The rabid countries surrounding Israel are well aware that Trump would probably be overjoyed to greenlight a few Israeli airstrikes in that region and they're no longer handcuffed.

Anyway, these are a few of the things off the top of my head.

There is a lot to be thankful for so far, and I think we're definitely headed in the right direction. We're a damn sight better off than 6 months ago.

Black Diamond
04-26-2017, 01:11 AM

I'm literally overjoyed to see the rapid reversals of most of 0bama's greenie crap

The DOJ functioning & enforcing laws already on the books instead of ignoring them

The EPA muzzled

Pulling out of the idiotic Paris Global Warming scam & removing such foolishness from US Policy

Dropping a MOAB on a bunch of terrorists (that's a full letter grade right there)

Hiring another 10k Border Guards and supporting them, and directing them to actually do their jobs

Calling out NAFTA and other trade abuses & will customize them individually instead of a one-deal-fits-all arrangement

It also appears that China has a completely different attitude towards the US since Trump took office - they clearly had no respect for 0bama and seem to be willing to work with us to get North Korea under control. That's a can that's been kicked down the road for many administrations now and it's a problem about to reach critical mass. The lunatic can't be ignored anymore - someone is going to get nuked.

Russia is certainly taking us much more seriously now, but how that shakes out remains to be seen - but we're definitely in a better position of respect now, rather than open contempt.

Another huge bravo is Trump's repeated attempts to outright STOP muslim refugees immigrating to this country. Liberals are fighting him tooth and nail on it, but he'll win when it reaches SCOTUS. They are not compatible with Western Civilization and they need to stay in their Islamic hellholes that they've created & fix it - not come here and try to replicate their fundamentalist insanity.

Unpredictable is what he's striving to appear as on the international stage and it's working. The Russians don't know wtf to think, and every terrorist outfit is keeping a low profile with a wary eye to the sky after Syria experienced 59 simultaneous ass kickings. After that incident, I think it's safe to say we won't see anyone using chemical weapons while Trump is behind the wheel.

Israel is no longer getting beat up on in the UN, and the ringleaders have been harshly slapped by Nikki. Israel knows we've got their back again, and more importantly, all the muzzies and cohorts plotting against them know it as well - it appears that anti-Israel agenda has been quickly removed at least from open discussion. That's very important for both Israel and the USA for the stability of the Middle East. The rabid countries surrounding Israel are well aware that Trump would probably be overjoyed to greenlight a few Israeli airstrikes in that region and they're no longer handcuffed.

There is a lot to be thankful for so far, and I think we're definitely headed in the right direction. We're a damn sight better off than 6 months ago.
Pollyanna is good. Been a tough month or so it seemed

SassyLady
04-26-2017, 02:00 AM

The EPA muzzled

Nailed it NT!

If trump does nothing else, just the fact that SCOTUS has another constitutional conservative, in my opinion, is a win!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-26-2017, 07:11 AM
I give Trump an A-... WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN BE AN A+, if he had started a serious investigation into the corrupt obama regime and its treasonous acts, as well as had Lois Lerner arrested and charged...

FOLKS, I KNOW --BIGGER THINGS FIRST, AND HIS BIG PROBLEM IS HIS OWN PARTY IN POWER OPPOSING HIM.
Vested interests(primarily tied to dem party) in Washington, are warring against him because he may upset their trillion dollar schemes of future power and graft.
Anybody that thought it would be a cake walk to undue the obama corruption, stupidity and insane liberal agenda , was not thinking realistic terms, IMHO-Tyr

Gunny
04-26-2017, 07:42 AM
I give Trump an A-... WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN BE AN A+, if he had started a serious investigation into the corrupt obama regime and its treasonous acts, as well as had Lois Lerner arrested and charged...

FOLKS, I KNOW --BIGGER THINGS FIRST, AND HIS BIG PROBLEM IS HIS OWN PARTY IN POWER OPPOSING HIM.
Vested interests(primarily tied to dem party) in Washington, are warring against him because he may upset their trillion dollar schemes of future power and graft.
Anybody that thought it would be a cake walk to undue the obama corruption, stupidity and insane liberal agenda , was not thinking realistic terms, IMHO-TyrAfter considering it since this thread was started, I don't know what to grade him at. He beats O-bla-bla's F-. Oh, that would be a zero for every day he missed class.

One of my biggest problems with Trump is someone needs to take that cell away from him and put faceplantbook on the block list. That media BS is how Hitlery burned her own ass. The left uses it against him but he can't just shut the Hell up.

Message to Trump: You asked for it and against all odds you got it. Man the f*ck up to the position instead of squabbling over who gives a sh*t crap on social media. No more being a loose cannon with a big mouth. You're in charge. No more frat boy.

Elessar
04-26-2017, 08:16 AM
Nailed it NT!

If trump does nothing else, just the fact that SCOTUS has another constitutional conservative, in my opinion, is a win!

That is quite the long list from NT and very accurate.

Yet, please tell me, anyone. How many BLM riots have occurred since Jan 20th 2017? Riots that the
previous administration either ignored or encouraged quietly?

NightTrain
04-26-2017, 09:20 AM

Anybody that thought it would be a cake walk to undue the obama corruption, stupidity and insane liberal agenda , was not thinking realistic terms, IMHO-Tyr

I would have personally enjoyed seeing Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Loretta Lynch and Hellary fully and publicly investigated with Comey laying out the details on what went down, and having DOJ lawyers decide whether to bring formal charges or not. The four of them were dirty and need to be punished.

However, I see where Trump is coming from in desiring to not appear vindictive and there's much more important actual work to be done. He's adopted a forward looking focus instead of worrying about the circus we've all endured for the last 8 years and fixing the problems is more important than going after the incompetent & corrupt clowns who have gone before.

Still, I wouldn't mind Trump telling Sessions to assign a few ambitious DOJ personnel to look into it. But the Bossman doesn't think so, and that's that.

After considering it since this thread was started, I don't know what to grade him at. He beats O-bla-bla's F-. Oh, that would be a zero for every day he missed class.

One of my biggest problems with Trump is someone needs to take that cell away from him and put faceplantbook on the block list. That media BS is how Hitlery burned her own ass. The left uses it against him but he can't just shut the Hell up.

Message to Trump: You asked for it and against all odds you got it. Man the f*ck up to the position instead of squabbling over who gives a sh*t crap on social media. No more being a loose cannon with a big mouth. You're in charge. No more frat boy.

He's gotten much better about it, and I think we can all agree that's a good thing. Still, that's his direct link to us without media twisting his words - and no one can dispute that there's an active campaign to misrepresent him. He uses that to shake things up and keep adversaries guessing.

Unconventional, for sure. I'd like him to only use that Twitter account with a couple of advisers, but he's the Prez and he prefers to use that solo.

That is quite the long list from NT and very accurate.

Yet, please tell me, anyone. How many BLM riots have occurred since Jan 20th 2017? Riots that the
previous administration either ignored or encouraged quietly?

Good point, Elessar. I was thinking about that the other day and forgot to include it.

I can't think of one BLM riot since Jan 20th. I suspect that's because thugs know LEOs have the full support of the Fed Government and there won't be political cover for such criminal activity. Rioting, Looting & Arson crimes will be punished as they should be, and that's quite a deterrent.

Abbey Marie
04-26-2017, 09:23 AM
I would have personally enjoyed seeing Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Loretta Lynch and Hellary fully and publicly investigated with Comey laying out the details on what went down, and having DOJ lawyers decide whether to bring formal charges or not. The four of them were dirty and need to be punished.

However, I see where Trump is coming from in desiring to not appear vindictive and there's much more important actual work to be done. He's adopted a forward looking focus instead of worrying about the circus we've all endured for the last 8 years and fixing the problems is more important than going after the incompetent & corrupt clowns who have gone before.

Still, I wouldn't mind Trump telling Sessions to assign a few ambitious DOJ personnel to look into it. But the Bossman doesn't think so, and that's that.

He's gotten much better about it, and I think we can all agree that's a good thing. Still, that's his direct link to us without media twisting his words - and no one can dispute that there's an active campaign to misrepresent him. He uses that to shake things up and keep adversaries guessing.

Unconventional, for sure. I'd like him to only use that Twitter account with a couple of advisers, but he's the Prez and he prefers to use that solo.

Good point, Elessar. I was thinking about that the other day and forgot to include it.

I can't think of one BLM riot since Jan 20th. I suspect that's because thugs know LEOs have the full support of the Fed Government and there won't be political cover for such criminal activity. Rioting, Looting & Arson crimes will be punished as they should be, and that's quite a deterrent.

I suspect there's no more room on the streets for BLM, with all the other dumb protests going on.
J/k!

Gunny
04-26-2017, 09:27 AM

I can't think of one BLM riot since Jan 20th. I suspect that's because thugs know LEOs have the full support of the Fed Government and there won't be political cover for such criminal activity. Rioting, Looting & Arson crimes will be punished as they should be, and that's quite a deterrent.One of the things I loved about GWB ... the media would go after him and he'd give them a FU smile and wave. Trump could take a lesson.

Abbey Marie
04-26-2017, 09:32 AM
One of the things I loved about GWB ... the media would go after him and he'd give them a FU smile and wave. Trump could take a lesson.

W had humility, which I admire. That is NOT in Trump's DNA.

NightTrain
04-26-2017, 09:46 AM
One of the things I loved about GWB ... the media would go after him and he'd give them a FU smile and wave. Trump could take a lesson.

Yeah, but consider where the liberal vitriol came roaring into the American political scene : GWB's administration. Not fighting back only encouraged lies & slander. To this day we still see an alarming amount running around parroting the same old tired lies they chanted back then. Remember Sear? That was just a week or two ago : "Bush lied and people died!". 15 years later and liberals still try to run that crap. Dubya should have fought back and corrected the record with that silly shit, but he didn't and here we are having to spank idiots.

Trump is a brawler and we knew that from the very first opening salvo when he announced back in 2015.

When I'm attacked - which is rare because I'm a really nice guy - I fight back because right is right. I've never been a turn the other cheek kinda guy so I identify with Trump's combativeness when attacked. Why on earth wouldn't you call out your accusers trying to slander you? Saying and doing nothing only gets you more as the anklebiters are encouraged.

BoogyMan
04-26-2017, 06:35 PM
What did Bin Laden have to do with Iraq?

Your argument is absolutely destroyed so you try to deflect? That is adorable. How far shall we go back to find blame, Petie?

Gunny
04-26-2017, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but consider where the liberal vitriol came roaring into the American political scene : GWB's administration. Not fighting back only encouraged lies & slander. To this day we still see an alarming amount running around parroting the same old tired lies they chanted back then. Remember Sear? That was just a week or two ago : "Bush lied and people died!". 15 years later and liberals still try to run that crap. Dubya should have fought back and corrected the record with that silly shit, but he didn't and here we are having to spank idiots.

Trump is a brawler and we knew that from the very first opening salvo when he announced back in 2015.

When I'm attacked - which is rare because I'm a really nice guy - I fight back because right is right. I've never been a turn the other cheek kinda guy so I identify with Trump's combativeness when attacked. Why on earth wouldn't you call out your accusers trying to slander you? Saying and doing nothing only gets you more as the anklebiters are encouraged.WHO are you talking to? I'm not saying don't fight. I'm saying fight SMART.

NightTrain
04-26-2017, 07:05 PM
WHO are you talking to? I'm not saying don't fight. I'm saying fight SMART.

You. I was talking to you. :slap:

Dubya didn't fight back at all, and I don't think that was the correct thing to do. He let the moonbats run away with the whole narrative and build upon falsehood after falsehood until they don't even know the truth anymore.

Gunny
04-26-2017, 07:25 PM
You. I was talking to you. :slap:

Dubya didn't fight back at all, and I don't think that was the correct thing to do. He let the moonbats run away with the whole narrative and build upon falsehood after falsehood until they don't even know the truth anymore.But there is no fighting back. But let's look at how things work:

What's the left crying about? GWB. The guy that was President from 00 - 08? I haven't seen one word about MR Legacy since he and his party got slam dunked out. The MSM even dumped his ass. He's not relevant. But GWB IS?

I'm just waiting for it to all be Trump's fault.