PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Vehicle Theft?

Elessar
04-26-2017, 11:25 AM
This one is a bit funny, except for the van owner.

From the Lost Coast Outpost:

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2017/apr/25/photosvideo-bear-spends-night-minivan-bayside-rip/

NightTrain
04-26-2017, 11:40 AM
If a bear wants in, he'll get in. I'm thinking he grabbed one of the door handles with his teeth and pulled, then rocked the van and the door shut. One good swipe would have knocked a window out, so I guess he wasn't panicked yet.

A few years ago a Grizzly battered his way through the roof of a neighbor's cabin because he couldn't get past the shuttered windows & bear door. Not much you can do with a determined animal equipped with a lot of horsepower & 6" claws!

Elessar
04-26-2017, 12:32 PM
If a bear wants in, he'll get in. I'm thinking he grabbed one of the door handles with his teeth and pulled, then rocked the van and the door shut. One good swipe would have knocked a window out, so I guess he wasn't panicked yet.

A few years ago a Grizzly battered his way through the roof of a neighbor's cabin because he couldn't get past the shuttered windows & bear door. Not much you can do with a determined animal equipped with a lot of horsepower & 6" claws!

Well...at least the critter was out of the rain!:laugh: