PDA

View Full Version : Usa Invaded By Foreign Nationals

High Plains Drifter
01-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Subject: USA INVADED BY FOREIGN NATIONALS

So now the illegal foreign national alien criminal invaders not only are given directions on how to illegally enter the United States of America, but are given GPS devices to aid them, and instructions on how to avoid detection by US law enforcement, and how to defraud the citizens and local communities throughout the United States of America, but now come in shooting at the US military and law enforcement in an attempt to kill American Citizens and turn the invasion of the USA by mexico in to a full blown war.

But the pansy assed government of the United States of America is too greedy and too involved in the freedom and democracy of foreign countries to even attempt to stop the invasion of the United States of America. The new clowns in the house and senate have personal agenda's, and a party agenda that come first, and screw the United States and its citizens. The Government of jackass's is just that, useless jackass's, and should be all taken out at sunrise and shot for treason.

The fact that there are not three or four Armored infantry divisions rolling to the mexican border to seal the border, and destroy anything that attempts to cross our border, and clear a field of fire a mile wide on the border, is an act of treason by the United States Government. Every United States citizen needs to be totally outraged that foreign nationals have fired upon American military, in our own Country, the United States of America, and that our government does nothing but look to give more and more American resources to these same foreign nationals, and to others who have every intent of invading and killing American Citizens.

We have gotten so low, that now we even allow and suggest the members of the enemy camp be elected and seated in our own government. The end of United States of America sovereignty is in sight, unless the people stand up, and not only demand that the state, and federal governments take positive and immediate actions to defend our United States of America, and to round up and remove every illegal foreign national criminal invader, or the people stand up and remove the political clowns that are responsible for allowing this treasonous activity to continue on a daily basis. We have statutes governing continued criminal enterprise, under which, participants to this continued daily criminal enterprise may be prosecuted, called RICO statutes, and are used for prosecuting organized crime, of which the majority of house and senate jackass's are involved, and under which, the president could be prosecuted for NOT enforcing the laws of the United States of America, and by advocating the invasion by foreign nationals, which is a criminal activity. Lack of action by state and federal governments will lead to citizens rising up, and when this happens, the citizens will take the defense of the United States into their own means, and remove the offending politicians by force. Hopefully this is a last resort, but with the garbage now sitting in both houses , this must be looked at as an option. What is in the state and federal government, is more of a threat to the Citizens of OUR united states than any foreign or domestic terrorist, and they are there on a daily basis, destroying the fabric upon which OUR country was formed.

Make damn sure your neighbors and friends all know about the military being fired upon in OUR own country by mexican foreign nationals, and how our Government will not defend our OWN country, or its citizens.

One very concerned citizen.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 08:49 PM
I heard one mention of the incident on FOX this afternoon and it was played down. They were busy covering the port of miami and the border incident was just forgotten about.

There's going to have to be some major changes whether at the election box or in the streets depends on how things go and who steps up to be a representative and leader. And such people will never get coverage and time on the MSM. Their campaign would have to be over the internet and by word of mouth.

High Plains Drifter
01-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I heard one mention of the incident on FOX this afternoon and it was played down. They were busy covering the port of miami and the border incident was just forgotten about.

There's going to have to be some major changes whether at the election box or in the streets depends on how things go and who steps up to be a representative and leader. And such people will never get coverage and time on the MSM. Their campaign would have to be over the internet and by word of mouth.

Tom Tancredo.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Tom Tancredo.

Who is going to finance him?

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Who is going to finance him?

That's why I said it will have to be on the internet and by word of mouth. Financing is the major problem of anyone running independent. Neither party will finance someone that's not in their pocket.

we need more than just one person, we need about 100 representatives and about 30 senators for a start. Because the house and senate are where the real problems lie.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 09:47 PM
That's why I said it will have to be on the internet and by word of mouth. Financing is the major problem of anyone running independent. Neither party will finance someone that's not in their pocket.

we need more than just one person, we need about 100 representatives and about 30 senators for a start. Because the house and senate are where the real problems lie.

Financing is what keeps us all in the clutches of two incompetant and obnoxious political armies.
Money runs the world.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 10:06 PM
which is why the American people will eventually have to take to the streets to throw the garbage out of washington.

High Plains Drifter
01-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Financing is what keeps us all in the clutches of two incompetant and obnoxious political armies.
Money runs the world.

Very true. But financing or not, I'll vote for Tancredo. He's serious about closing the border and deporting illegals, along with fining business' that hire illegals, banning benifits for illegals, etc..

Pale Rider
01-07-2007, 10:27 PM
OK... back to being Pale Rider again... :thumb:

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
which is why the American people will eventually have to take to the streets to throw the garbage out of washington.

Class warfare might be a real possiblilty except for the fact that Americans indentify themselves in a multitude of sub-cultures. As of yet there is nothing
compelling enough to make them one effective voice.

Pale Rider
01-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Class warfare might be a real possiblilty except for the fact that Americans indentify themselves in a multitude of sub-cultures. As of yet there is nothing
compelling enough to make them one effective voice.

We're close to a public militia I think. All we need is a good leader to emerge and lead the pack. I'd be there in heart beat.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:32 PM
We're close a public militia I think. All we need is a good leader to emerge and lead the pack. I'd be there in heart beat.

It should be you. You're tall. And you look like a barbarian. A cool barbarian!

Of course, jeff and dmp will be commanded to kill you.

Pale Rider
01-08-2007, 06:46 PM
It should be you. You're tall. And you look like a barbarian. A cool barbarian!

Of course, jeff and dmp will be commanded to kill you.

If the situation arose, I'd do it.

Who's commanding Jeff and dmp to kill me?

darin
01-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Subject: USA INVADED BY FOREIGN NATIONALS

So now the illegal foreign national alien criminal invaders not only are given directions on how to illegally enter the United States of America, but are given GPS devices to aid them, and instructions on how to avoid detection by US law enforcement, and how to defraud the citizens and local communities throughout the United States of America, but now come in shooting at the US military and law enforcement in an attempt to kill American Citizens and turn the invasion of the USA by mexico in to a full blown war.

But the pansy assed government of the United States of America is too greedy and too involved in the freedom and democracy of foreign countries to even attempt to stop the invasion of the United States of America. The new clowns in the house and senate have personal agenda's, and a party agenda that come first, and screw the United States and its citizens. The Government of jackass's is just that, useless jackass's, and should be all taken out at sunrise and shot for treason.

The fact that there are not three or four Armored infantry divisions rolling to the mexican border to seal the border, and destroy anything that attempts to cross our border, and clear a field of fire a mile wide on the border, is an act of treason by the United States Government. Every United States citizen needs to be totally outraged that foreign nationals have fired upon American military, in our own Country, the United States of America, and that our government does nothing but look to give more and more American resources to these same foreign nationals, and to others who have every intent of invading and killing American Citizens.

We have gotten so low, that now we even allow and suggest the members of the enemy camp be elected and seated in our own government. The end of United States of America sovereignty is in sight, unless the people stand up, and not only demand that the state, and federal governments take positive and immediate actions to defend our United States of America, and to round up and remove every illegal foreign national criminal invader, or the people stand up and remove the political clowns that are responsible for allowing this treasonous activity to continue on a daily basis. We have statutes governing continued criminal enterprise, under which, participants to this continued daily criminal enterprise may be prosecuted, called RICO statutes, and are used for prosecuting organized crime, of which the majority of house and senate jackass's are involved, and under which, the president could be prosecuted for NOT enforcing the laws of the United States of America, and by advocating the invasion by foreign nationals, which is a criminal activity. Lack of action by state and federal governments will lead to citizens rising up, and when this happens, the citizens will take the defense of the United States into their own means, and remove the offending politicians by force. Hopefully this is a last resort, but with the garbage now sitting in both houses , this must be looked at as an option. What is in the state and federal government, is more of a threat to the Citizens of OUR united states than any foreign or domestic terrorist, and they are there on a daily basis, destroying the fabric upon which OUR country was formed.

Make damn sure your neighbors and friends all know about the military being fired upon in OUR own country by mexican foreign nationals, and how our Government will not defend our OWN country, or its citizens.

One very concerned citizen.

You're a guy who LOVES conspiracy and drama. You think you have answers - when you really don't have a CLUE what it means to run a nation. Enough already with the drama

TheSage
01-08-2007, 07:02 PM
If the situation arose, I'd do it.

Who's commanding Jeff and dmp to kill me?

What do you the the U.S. government would do if a crowd of "racist, protectionist, idiotic skinheads" like you and me tried to do something about the border?
I bet THEN they would put the army on the border.

Dilloduck
01-08-2007, 07:50 PM
What do you the the U.S. government would do if a crowd of "racist, protectionist, idiotic skinheads" like you and me tried to do something about the border?

Border? What border?

Pale Rider
01-08-2007, 07:55 PM
You're a guy who LOVES conspiracy and drama. You think you have answers - when you really don't have a CLUE what it means to run a nation. Enough already with the drama

Excuse me? :confused:

Pale Rider
01-08-2007, 10:31 PM

Well, I'm not a racist, isolationist, or sensationalist. I just love my country, and I hate this invasion. It's costing America money. Most of the illegals coming here are the garbage mexico is spitting out. Uneducated, sick, gang bangers and drug dealers. We need to stop it, and clean it up/kick 'em out.

I have no problem with a guest worker program. Register a certain number, make them pay taxes, and keep record of where they live and where they work.