PDA

View Full Version : The morning after

darin
04-28-2017, 04:00 AM
I am laying in bed when bursts of energy destroy my slumber. Sensations are heightened - otherworldly - as I hear but not with
ears because my skin is tuned into the vibrations of the wind against the window, the stillness of the house and soft breathing beside me. I
sense every joint between my bones; the blood streaming through my veins as this middle-aged, scared and misaligned heart mechanically labors to sustain life. I feel the ends of the hairs of my head. I feel my fingernails. I feel every square inch of me touching every square inch of the soft sheets beneath
my body and wrapped around my core.

This moment, frozen-forever in the place between reality and dreams, births a guilty smile to my lips.
My body turns and my hands instinctively find your form - resting but a contradiction of the wild and the passion of hours-past but peaceful
and serine awash in the majesty of the intimacy and vulnerability we gave.

Wrapping my arms around your torso I cleave to you - the thought of joining us together makes me chuckle a little bit. You and I spent the last few hours coupling our bodies; uniting in every imaginable form and I am complete and I am happy but happier and more-complete as your hips
nuzzle autonomously backwards into my embrace. The love we created washes over and through us by osmosis or by magic. I sense your peace. I sense your
happiness. I know a few things are true but no truth matches in completeness the union of our souls. Our two souls. But there are no longer two souls in the bed and my mind explodes as a warm breeze of electricity courses over my body because within the sensation of your body - no, within your body beats now another soul as a third heartbeat rapapat-pats freshly-embedded within your womb.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2017, 06:05 AM
I am laying in bed when bursts of energy destroy my slumber. Sensations are heightened - otherworldly - as I hear but not with ears because my skin is tuned into the vibrations of the wind against the window, the stillness of the house and soft breathing beside me. I
sense every joint between my bones; the blood streaming through my veins as this middle-aged, scared and misaligned heart mechanically labors to sustain life. I feel the ends of the hairs of my head. I feel my fingernails. I feel every square inch of me touching every square inch of the soft sheets beneath
my body and wrapped around my core.

This moment, frozen-forever in the place between reality and dreams, births a guilty smile to my lips.
My body turns and my hands instinctively find your form - resting but a contradiction of the wild and the passion of hours-past but peaceful
and serine awash in the majesty of the intimacy and vulnerability we gave.

Wrapping my arms around your torso I cleave to you - the thought of joining us together makes me chuckle a little bit. You and I spent the last few hours coupling our bodies; uniting in every imaginable form and I am complete and I am happy but happier and more-complete as your hips
nuzzle autonomously backwards into my embrace. The love we created washes over and through us by osmosis or by magic. I sense your peace. I sense your
happiness. I know a few things are true but no truth matches in completeness the union of our souls. Our two souls. But there are no longer two souls in the bed and my mind explodes as a warm breeze of electricity courses over my body because within the sensation of your body - no, within your body beats now another soul as a third heartbeat rapapat-pats freshly-embedded within your womb.

These two presentations, are proof to me, that you should be writing short stories and submitting them for publication.
As it takes a truly talented mind and heart to write such as you have presented......
When my wife reads this one this afternoon, I am going to hear this- "Darling, why don't you"write like that"?(which she said after reading the first one...) :laugh:
So I prepare now to say back to her , "to each wood-chopper his own axe and tree".....
And that will confuse her enough for the time being.. - ;)--Tyr

darin
04-28-2017, 06:22 AM
These two presentations, are proof to me, that you should be writing short stories and submitting them for publication.
As it takes a truly talented mind and heart to write such as you have presented......
When my wife reads this one this afternoon, I am going to hear this- "Darling, why don't you"write like that"?(which she said after reading the first one...) :laugh:
So I prepare now to say back to her , "to each wood-chopper his own axe and tree".....
And that will confuse her enough for the time being.. - ;)--Tyr

:D You are too much, Robert. Thank you so much. I simply do not know how to write. Nor do I know how to photograph. I just sorta do. I cannot develop characters nor can I write back-story or subplots - I can merely try to paint a world-picture of feelings; and most of the time the feelings have to be my own.

Methinks you sell yourself short my friend, in that you've written the hard part=-- laying the foundation should be easier if it is in a short story.
Of course one must be truly wanting to pursue such in depth to do so and that is truly up to the author how far they want to go with their writings.
I am now being chastised by a couple dozen poets for me not doing a book of my best poems...
I say, give me time my friends,---- but my worry( tho' small it may be )) is -- will Fate and Time -- GIVE ME TIME...;)-Tyr