PDA

View Full Version : NK’s Chubby Dictator Threatens to Blow Up USS Carl Vinson

jimnyc
04-29-2017, 06:21 PM
Just in from The Sun:

North Korea’s Chubby Dictator Threatens to Blow Up USS Carl Vinson

DELUDED despot Kim Jong-un has threatened to blow a US Navy flagship out of the water with “a single missile” as an American war fleet sailed to the Korean peninsula.

USS Carl Vinson joined the USS Michigan, a guided missile submarine, just hours after North Korea’s ballistic missile flop last night.

Squaring up to the trigger-happy dictator, the supercarrier riddled with jets and missiles quickly kicked off a joint drill with the South Korean Navy.

An American defence ministry spokesman said: “Immediately after the aircraft carrier arrived in the Sea of Japan, South Korea and the US strike forces launched a drill from 6pm Saturday.”

Hours earlier North launched a medium range ballistic missile despite Donald Trump warning of a “major, major conflict” if North Korea doesn’t fall into line.

But North Korea’s state media — a megaphone for tubby tyrant Kim Jong-un — said the its military is capable of sinking the aircraft carrier with a single strike.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-north-koreas-chubby-dictator-threatens-blow-uss-carl-vinson/

KarlMarx
04-29-2017, 06:52 PM
The problem with Hong Kong Phooey is that he believes his own propaganda.

Here's something that some people don't see.... North Korea may be working on nukes, but they are fission bombs. Those are kiloton yield weapons.

The average nuclear warhead in the US arsenal is probably 3-5 megatons....

Got it? Kilotons, thousands of tons of TNT. Megatons... millions of megatons of TNT....

Yes, they're firing missiles, but the last few have been total utter failures. Well, when you have technology built in a country whose main export is their leader's tirades, I guess that figures.

Saw some videos of the NKs... yeah they have a lot of men, but how many aircraft carriers do they have? How many submarines? And what about stealth fighters and bombers...

I think Kim Lo Mein is in for a bruising that he didn't count on. Frankly, as far as something realistic, I'd like to see him with a bullet in the brain, the Kim dynasty overthrown and replaced with something that, although still a dictatorship, is something on the verge of rational.

aboutime
04-29-2017, 07:07 PM
We should all start a LETTER writing campaign to the LITTLE FAT IDIOT.

The letter should tell him, or remind him..."If you really want to be remembered as the Martyr of North Korea forever. You should use your nice, shiny, 9mm Pistol, and, in public, Blow your Brains (what little there are) out, all over the TELEVISION for all to see!"

We can have Dennis Rodman give his EULOGY, and BOUNCE his fat little head into a BASKET for Eternity!

Just a thought!

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Elessar
04-29-2017, 09:29 PM
If they do not have the tech skill to keep a missile aloft, then how are we to believe they
the technology to create a warhead?

A gamble for sure, but so far the fat little fool is slinging shit and firing blanks

Abbey Marie
04-29-2017, 10:42 PM
We should all start a LETTER writing campaign to the LITTLE FAT IDIOT.

The letter should tell him, or remind him..."If you really want to be remembered as the Martyr of North Korea forever. You should use your nice, shiny, 9mm Pistol, and, in public, Blow your Brains (what little there are) out, all over the TELEVISION for all to see!"

We can have Dennis Rodman give his EULOGY, and BOUNCE his fat little head into a BASKET for Eternity!

Just a thought!

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Can we add Jane Fonda to the guest List?

Black Diamond
04-29-2017, 11:06 PM
Can we add Jane Fonda to the guest List?
Has she been invited to Pyongyang yet?

Drummond
04-30-2017, 02:47 AM
Complacency does nobody any good.

OK, I accept that the N Korean nuke capability seems pitiful (yield, launching abilities, established range) ... but that's NOW. The more time they have, so the more refinements they'll be able to make.

This is NOT a static situation.

Better that this is all decisively dealt with now, rather than years from now.

Black Diamond
04-30-2017, 02:51 AM

OK, I accept that the N Korean nuke capability seems pitiful (yield, launching abilities, established range) ... but that's NOW. The more time they have, so the more refinements they'll be able to make.

It was nonexistent until Clinton let Kim produce "nuclear energy ".

Then Obama followed suit with Iran.

Insanity.

KarlMarx
04-30-2017, 05:44 AM

Agreed, we must act now and stop the NKs from developing any ICBM capabilities or acquiring nuclear weapons. I think Trump is correct in his course of action. And I think that Kim Jong Fool isn't used to the idea that someone, finally, wants to put a stop to his ambitions.

I am wondering if all the Trump talk about war, etc. isn't yet another "Art of the Deal" setup... get the NKs to sweat it out, and perhaps actually scare them to the point of agreeing to come to the table and talk...

But I don't think for a minute that Trump will hesitate to take more aggressive measures if the NKs don't want to negotiate.

Frankly, I'd still like to see Kim Fan Gool with a bullet in his head and his nefarious regime toppled.

pete311
04-30-2017, 09:02 AM
As usual you guys simplify an enormously complex situation.

You guys want to play chicken with 50 million residents of Seoul? There is only a diplomatic solution. China is the key.

NightTrain
04-30-2017, 09:41 AM

You guys want to play chicken with 50 million residents of Seoul? There is only a diplomatic solution. China is the key.

10 million. And a small fraction actually within range of Chunky's largest artillery pieces. Exaggeration isn't helpful. Before you wring your hands too hard, rest assured that those that are within reach of the artillery will be pulled back out of range before hostilities commence.

Diplomacy and appeasement has done nothing to bring this lunatic under control, as he's relying on the same strategy that his father and grandfather used successfully to avoid removal.

Trump is trying to get China to end this before they're actually able to lob nukes, and if that fails, we're going to neutralize the menace with a coalition.

South Korea has a superior military compared to the DPRK, and they can provide the boots on the ground. We can provide the rest with overwhelming air superiority & strike missions.

Abbey Marie
04-30-2017, 11:21 AM
10 million. And a small fraction actually within range of Chunky's largest artillery pieces. Exaggeration isn't helpful. Before you wring your hands too hard, rest assured that those that are within reach of the artillery will be pulled back out of range before hostilities commence.

Diplomacy and appeasement has done nothing to bring this lunatic under control, as he's relying on the same strategy that his father and grandfather used successfully to avoid removal.

Trump is trying to get China to end this before they're actually able to lob nukes, and if that fails, we're going to neutralize the menace with a coalition.

South Korea has a superior military compared to the DPRK, and they can provide the boots on the ground. We can provide the rest with overwhelming air superiority & strike missions.

Chunky, lol. :laugh2:

His people starve while he gorges.

Elessar
04-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Chunky, lol. :laugh2:

His people starve while he gorges.

That includes most of his military rank and file.

Think much that they will hoist arms if "Chunky" (<--I Love It!) bites the dust?
I would not bet on it.

Black Diamond
04-30-2017, 12:57 PM

Fat boy went rogue on China. That's the problem.

NightTrain
04-30-2017, 01:06 PM
That includes most of his military rank and file.

Think much that they will hoist arms if "Chunky" (<--I Love It!) bites the dust?
I would not bet on it.

I'd bet everything I own that as soon as the writing is on the wall, his senior officers - or even lowly grunts with an opportunity - will take care of business. You can't terrorize all your people with no repercussions as soon as they see there's an option to fight back. They kiss his ass with gusto because the firing squad is always handy.

Porky's in a tough spot. You know right now he's terrified of his Generals, but any more cleansing of the ranks will severely hinder their combat operations and there's not enough time to bring new flunkies up to speed and get settled. I wonder how many deliberately underachieve to avoid a promotion - climbing the ranks has been proven extremely dangerous and people are pretty savvy when it comes to watching out for Number 1.

Remember Saddam and Ghadaffi's fates when the rubber met the road? Oh yeah, the very same peasants that cheered him til they were hoarse were the same ones hunting him and his cronies down. As soon as it looks like he's going to lose, all hell will break loose behind the scenes.

Saddam was no athlete by any stretch, but he was an Olympian compared to Chubbs, with the added blessing of severe gout to hinder his cross country performance on foot. It'll be the shortest chase in history... I just hope it's captured on video.

Black Diamond
04-30-2017, 01:14 PM
I'd bet everything I own that as soon as the writing is on the wall, his senior officers - or even lowly grunts with an opportunity - will take care of business. You can't terrorize all your people with no repercussions as soon as they see there's an option to fight back. They kiss his ass with gusto because the firing squad is always handy.

Porky's in a tough spot. You know right now he's terrified of his Generals, but any more cleansing of the ranks will severely hinder their combat operations and there's not enough time to bring new flunkies up to speed and get settled. I wonder how many deliberately underachieve to avoid a promotion - climbing the ranks has been proven extremely dangerous and people are pretty savvy when it comes to watching out for Number 1.

Remember Saddam and Ghadaffi's fates when the rubber met the road? Oh yeah, the very same peasants that cheered him til they were hoarse were the same ones hunting him and his cronies down. As soon as it looks like he's going to lose, all hell will break loose behind the scenes.

Saddam was no athlete by any stretch, but he was an Olympian compared to Chubbs, with the added blessing of severe gout to hinder his cross country performance on foot. It'll be the shortest chase in history... I just hope it's captured on video.
The running of the chub. I'll watch that on pay per view. :)

aboutime
04-30-2017, 02:58 PM

Once again petey boy. How bout you informing all of us LOW-LIFE slugs about your Military, and Diplomatic experience? You are the one who is simple, and simplifying everything as you instantly Patronize all of us for not meeting your IGNORANCE standard.

pete311
05-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Trump said he'd be "honored" to meet Kim Jong Un and is a "smart cookie" Honored! Smart cookie!

Black Diamond
05-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Trump said he'd be "honored" to meet Kim Jong Un and is a "smart cookie" Honored! Smart cookie!
Do you want him to use diplomacy or not ? Maybe if trump had run as a democrat you'd be begging him to grab you by the pussy.

NightTrain
05-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Do you want him to use diplomacy or not ? Maybe if trump had run as a democrat you'd be begging him to grab you by the pussy.

:laugh2:

Ahhhh damn. Gotta rep you for that.

aboutime
05-01-2017, 04:26 PM

petey. Put yourself in such a position, and we'd all see how you work...like this..http://icansayit.com/images/whiteflag.jpg or could we expect you to....
http://icansayit.com/images/cutrun.jpg

Elessar
05-01-2017, 05:37 PM

I missed this earlier.

A "Diplomatic Solution" requires open participating of each / or all parties.

So far, Chunky has done nothing but thumb his nose at the rest of the world members
that are attempting to find a common, peaceful ground. The ball is in his court and his
list of friends grows thin.

BoogyMan
05-01-2017, 05:46 PM

...and let us not forget that they only have to get it right one time to cause massive destruction and mayhem.

Kathianne
05-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Well lots of news today, this probably one of the top:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/01/north-korea-tensions-trump-prepared-for-worst-sanctions-bill-primed.html

Under the right circumstances, would be "honored????" to meet with the little chubo from NK.

KarlMarx
05-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Right about now in 1945, Allied soldiers found out just how evil the Nazi regime was. I am talking about the liberation of the Nazi run death camps. World War II, unlike most wars, had one side that were the "bad" guys, i.e. the Nazis.

We are probably as close to that situation today as in any other time since World War II. The North Korean government is nothing better than an abomination and a stink in the nostrils of God.

Many people don't pay attention to what is going on in North Korea. I liken the place to a psychotic nightmare on steroids. The North Koreans have labor camps all over their country, and some are the size of small cities. They practice a level of barbarism that Genghis Khan himself would have found revolting. The families of defectors are sent to these cities of horror. You can be arrested for the slightest infraction and spend the rest of your life in one of these hell holes. The average North Korean is starving while the Communist Party elite dine on the best food.

That's what we're fighting. Hopefully, the end of this entire episode will result in the removal, if not the assassination, of that monster.

jimnyc
05-02-2017, 11:27 AM

Look, I DO get it, Trump ain't the best speaker, and is far from politically correct.

But would you prefer he starts with military actions, or tries to get China onboard, and maybe even talk down the fat kid?

And let's face it, you know it and I know it - you would complain if he shot missiles, a la Syria. You would complain if he even mentions the option of diplomacy, as you did.

pete311
05-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Look, I DO get it, Trump ain't the best speaker, and is far from politically correct.

But would you prefer he starts with military actions, or tries to get China onboard, and maybe even talk down the fat kid?

And let's face it, you know it and I know it - you would complain if he shot missiles, a la Syria. You would complain if he even mentions the option of diplomacy, as you did.

Maybe Trump should get on his knees too?

jimnyc
05-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Maybe Trump should get on his knees too?

Huh?

I see you aren't in the mood to chat/debate like an adult today. Your choice.

Elessar
05-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Huh?

Took a double dose of smart-ass pills this morning!:laugh:

pete311
05-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Huh?

My point is you don't use words like honored and smart cookie for a man responsible for starving his population. He is in the same vein as Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

Black Diamond
05-02-2017, 12:30 PM
My point is you don't use words like honored and smart cookie for a man responsible for starving his population. He is in the same vein as Hitler, Stalin and Mao.
Truman and FDR had great respect for "uncle Joe " at least on the outside. I am sure when Nixon went to China, he was honored to meet Mao or said he was.

I personally want Kim murdered. Trump is using every tactic he can before doing that and all it entails.

jimnyc
05-02-2017, 12:30 PM

Like I said, I agree with that part. He should have called him curse words, but then would have been knocked for that as well. He's in a rock and a hard place position and we all know he is going to end up being negatively criticized no matter how he handles things in NK.

And your last sentence, just outright and downright retarded. How many people of his own is Trump killing? How many is he killing because of their religion? He's committing some or ANY type of mass murders? C'mon, I understand about rhetoric and what not, but comparing him to folks that killed millions and millions - stupid.

Nevermind, man enough to admit when I'm wrong, even when I didn't hit submit yet!! I'm now rereading and you were stating the little fat kid is just like the others - that I can agree with. I read too fast and thought you were saying that Trump was just like them.

So yeah, he spoke like a dumbass again, not the first time. But again, no matter how and why he would reach out for talks, he would be criticized. No matter how he handled things if it were military action, he would be criticized.

What do YOU think is the perfect way to handle things? Keep in mind, you just stated he is like Hitler and others. So should we just sit back and hope for the best?

pete311
05-02-2017, 12:35 PM
I am sure when Nixon went to China, he was honored to meet Mao or said he was.

Nixon might not be the best example you want to use ;)

pete311
05-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Like I said, I agree with that part. He should have called him curse words, but then would have been knocked for that as well. He's in a rock and a hard place position and we all know he is going to end up being negatively criticized no matter how he handles things in NK.

There is a very real and wide middle ground between praising him and cursing him.

Black Diamond
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Nixon might not be the best example you want to use ;)
He has a bad reputation. He will one day be regarded as a good president. He is already respected in Europe. China and Russia were major triumphs even according to Oliver stones film.

jimnyc
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
There is a very real and wide middle ground between praising him and cursing him.

That's what happens with the inexperience, and the non-stop condemnation of everything and anything Trump. The dummy probably thought that it was the right way to speak, diplomatically speaking.

Black Diamond
05-02-2017, 12:50 PM
He's doing all he can to avoid military action there. Meaning an attack. He's throwing everything he can at the fat bastard to avoid actual confrontation. I would rather he murder Kim. But leftists picking on trump for this is comical.

Black Diamond
05-02-2017, 12:52 PM
That's what happens with the inexperience, and the non-stop condemnation of everything and anything Trump. The dummy probably thought that it was the right way to speak, diplomatically speaking.
Maybe trump should invest in a Teleprompter.

jimnyc
05-02-2017, 12:57 PM
He's doing all he can to avoid military action there. Meaning an attack. He's throwing everything he can at the fat bastard to avoid actual confrontation. I would rather he murder Kim. But leftists picking on trump for this is comical.

Maybe trump should invest in a Teleprompter.

Maybe he's got a plan underneath it all, like what happened to the fat kids bro in law. Trump will probably have some chemical weapons in his sweaty palms that don't take effect for a few hours. He'll shake hands with him, and by the time Air Force One hits 30,000 feet, the fat guy with the world's worst haircut will have his wikipedia page updated to dead. :)

Black Diamond
05-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Maybe he's got a plan underneath it all, like what happened to the fat kids bro in law. Trump will probably have some chemical weapons in his sweaty palms that don't take effect for a few hours. He'll shake hands with him, and by the time Air Force One hits 30,000 feet, the fat guy with the world's worst haircut will have his wikipedia page updated to dead. :)
Huge. :).

He Could be throwing options out there to see if the fat one bites.